Rafael!

I came back into the room from going to the bathroom to see Emil bothering the dude who works at the bar. I made my way over and began to hear the conversation he was having.
"This is me and Teddy camping. Delete. This is us at his birthday party. Delete. Oh he looks bad in this one. Save for revenge collage."
I rushed over and took his phone from him and removing all the pictures from the bin.
"Amelia what are you doing?" He asked
"I'm stopping you from deleting all these photos."
"We are no longer friends. So why should I keep them?"
"Well for starters I'm in half of them as well you doofus and second you two will work through this."
Before he could say anything someone placed their hands over his eyes making us both confused.
"Guess who."
"I need a clue." Emil stated.
"Uh, sure! Does this help?" The dude removed his hands and stood between me and Emil so I was out of sight.
"Not at all."
"It's me, Rafael. We haven't met before."
"Then why would you think he knew who you were?" I asked only for my impersonation of Drax to happen.
"Oh that explains why the guessing was so difficult." Emil told with a smile.
"I got your e-mail. You know, I'm Teddy's old pen pal. Just wanted to swing by and say thank you."
"You are welcome. But how did you know it was me?"
"Oh, I didn't. I just tried like seven other guys, and boom! Gotcha." He told as he gave a little laugh before quickly stopping "Wait, you're Emil right?"
"Yes, I am. And this is Amelia." Emil told only for him to not give me a second glance.
"Boom! Gotcha."
"I am so sorry that I had to be the bearer of bad news about Teddy." He told as we went and sat on the chair with me on the arm and Rafael on the couch.
"It's all good. You know I should have figured it out on my own after he didn't reply to my last 137 letters." He told
"Wouldn't you have stopped after like a year of not getting a reply?" I asked
"It could have happened to anyone." Emil told
"I dunno, I just thought me and Teddy really connected at the computer camp. You're gonna think this is super lame, but I once thought he would be the Stank Man and Daryl." Rafael told
'Oh boy.'
Emil began to freak out and stood up as he became over excited. I could tell he was trying to calm himself a bit before he continued speaking.
"Back up the moose cart. You like Stank Man and Daryl?!"
"Can moose carts even be backed up?" I asked only for Rafael to continue their conversation.
"Uh no. They're super boring and I'm definitely not watching 'Barbecue Runs' tonight."
"Oh." Emil sadly said as he sat down on the arm of the chair with me obviously disappointed.
"Psyche!" He exclaimed as he stood up "They're super awesome and I am definitely watching their 'Barbecue Runs' tonight!"
"Oh what a roller coaster you had me on!" Emil exclaimed as he also stood up.
"Dude, I love roller coasters."
"I love roller coasters." Emil told
"A lot of people like me like roller coasters. I like the feelings of I might die on one." I told only for the usual to happen.
"Hey. Brainstorm. We're clickin like Dorothy's heels. What do you say we watch the 'Barbecue Runs' together?" He asked as he moved a bit past me.
"Oh I am to watch them with fair Amelia here." Emil told
"Emil, all three of us can watch it together." I told making him really excited.
"Then I would love to. Psyche! I would really love to!"
"We'll work on that." Rafael told before he laughed again.
He raised his hand for a high five which Emil followed along with before he quickly switched to go for a turkey tap.
"Turkey tap!"
"Oh, jock block!" He exclaimed as he hit his hand away.
"Oh, you are good." Emil told as they shared a knowing look.
'It's like an American version of Emil mixed with Teddy. I do not know how I feel about this. Also don't like the feeling of being pushed aside. The dude is just obviously excited to connect with someone after the whole Teddy situation.'
"Amelia. We are going to do some bowling would you like to join us?"
"I think I'll rather watch. Have you guys enjoy bowling so you can get to know one another." I told
"Are you positive?"
"100%. Now come on go enjoy yourself."
"You are certainly the best." He told as he gave me a kiss on the cheek and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.
We walked over to where Rafael was waiting and I could tell from his eyes something was off about him.
'Weird.'
"She joining in?" He asked as he tried to hide his true feelings.
"No, but I will be watching." I told masking my suspicion.
"She is one of the best reasons on coming to America. If I hadn't I wouldn't have met her and fallen in love."
"Ok stop being a sap and go play." I told making him laugh.
"Only because you are beautiful." He told as he gave my cheek another kiss and moved to start playing a game.
I sat down on the seating section for the lanes and began to go over some lines for a play I'm set to be in a few months, when I quickly looked up to see Rafael look away from me and joke with Emil. I went back to looking at my lines trying to calm my thoughts.
'This dude gives me a bad feeling. Maybe he blames my accident for Teddy not talking to him this whole time. Would make some sense I guess. But he kept writing a while after I had gotten better and what not. I don't know maybe I'm just being a bit paranoid since Teddy and Emil are fighting and he is just happy to have someone he gets along with. Doesn't mean he hates you just probably a bit unsure about you. Makes sense. I just gotta focus on learning these lines.'