Welcome to the club.

(Amelia p.o.v.)
"I'm telling ya Teddy. He was mad at me for being mad at him." I told as I laid on his bed.
"You two need to talk this out. I hate being like a couple counsellor for you two." He told as he worked on his chip.
"Well he needs to apologise for being rude to me."
"You have also been rude to him."
"Only cause he was rude to me."
"This is all over him forgetting that he was to help you."
"Not just that! We are to trust eachother if we were to ever be in a relationship...."
"Yes a relationship that isn't a thing since you won't tell him your feelings."
"I was unsure if it would work or not. But then I finally went screw it I will tell him when we are alone to which it turned out to be you joining me instead."
"Mia, I understand your hurt but working this out now before it gets to the point where it's not fixable is needed."
"I know."
Before he could say anything else the room to the door opened and shut.
"You look mad. Amelia loves seeing you mad." Teddy said as to not make me known.
"Oh don't get me started on that beautiful girl."
"The same beautiful girl your arguing with right now."
"Well yes. But I've tried to apologise to her for it but she keeps cutting me off."
"Really? Cause last argument I was told about you told her to go away when you were upset."
"Only because Spitzak has officially robbed me of my innocence! And my $20!" He exclaimed before his bed made a little squeak indicating to me he has flung himself on the bed.
"Oh, no. If only someone had warned you."
"What do we do?"
"We are not doing anything. You need to talk things out with Mia, and you just need to let it go. You can afford to lose 20 bucks. You're a prince."
'Yeah a royal pain of a prince.'
"But that is the problem. I am going to be a king one day. If I am so easily taken advantage of, how will I ever be a great leader? I will be looked at as a fool. A dupe, a sucker, mark, sap, chump.... why are there so many words for this?"
I got off of Teddys bed and went around making him surprised that I was there.
"Because the English language is stupid that's why." I told as I sat next to him and teddy sat on the other side.
"Because you're not the only one. Emil, I think there are some people you need to meet."
"Like who?"
"You will find out. Teddy while you call them can we talk?"
"Finally you two are talking! I hate being the messenger between you two." He told as he quickly left with his phone.
"Look Emil I'm sorry for giving you the cold shoulder it's just....you always make sure I tell you what's bothering me but you don't do the same back."
"I know, and I should. Because it's not fair on our friendship if you always talk about your problems but I don't."
"Yeah not to mention you yelling I'm the one being secretive and stringing you along."
"I feel so bad." He told as he flung his head into his hands.
"We both said things when we were arguing that we didn't really mean. I'm sorry you feel like I'm stringing you along Emil."
"I don't really think that. I was just upset in the moment."
"It doesn't help that my feelings are unknown to you."
"That doesn't help." He told as he gave a small chuckle.
I gave him a kiss on the cheek which caused him to look at me.
"Amelia?"
"Emil."
"What are your feelings on me?"
"Well...." before I could say anymore Teddy came back into the room.
"They are here."
'Great.'
He left and I grabbed Emil hand leading him down to the bowling alley where everyone was standing. Once we were with everyone I let go of his hand
"Who are these sad people?" He asked as he looked at us.
"We call ourselves S.A.S.S.Y." Susie told
"They do not look very sassy."
"It stands for 'Students Avoiding Scott Spitzak....Yo.' We're the kids that eat lunch in the computer lab. We're all victims of Spitzak." Teddy told
"Wait, Teddy, Amelia. Even you?"
"Yep. Spitzak got me in the third grade. He convinced me to trade my Albert Einstein Chia Pet for a ticket to the Moon. When I showed up to the airport, they laughed in my face." He told before grabbing Emils shoulders and began to shake him "They laughed in my face!" He shouted before stopping.
"Oh, Teddy!"
"When I asked Spitzak to give me, my chia pet back, he did."
"Oh!"
"Wait for it." I told
"By breaking it over my head."
"Oh."
"After that, every single day at lunch, Spitzak would cram me into anything he could find. Trash cans, milk crates... he even stuffed me into a backpack."
"How did he.....?"
"Hey, hey. I wasn't always this ripped. It didn't end until I started avoiding him altogether."
"Teddy, that's awful."
"Yup. And everyone here has a similar story. Susie brought Bigfoot spray and got a towel whip to the back."
"Still stings." She told as she rubbed her back.
"Marty loaned him his favourite shirt, and Spitzak customised it for him." He said as Marty stood up and showed the back of his shirt. "And then, there's Leo."
Leo turned around to show his leg in the cast and I saw Emil become shocked.
'Oh this is gonna be good.'
"Oh, no, Leo!"
"Yep. Spitzak ate his butter butters everyday last year."
"What about his leg?" Emil asked making me smirk.
"Oh. That was just a rollerblading accident." Teddy told
"Wait, so what did he do to you Amelia?"
"Oh, I'm not one of his victims. He is actually terrified of me so he avoids me."
"It was actually Mia finding me a safe space to eat my lunch away from him. Thanks to her help we are able to be safe from everyone."
"It was originally meant to be till he decided to stand up to Spitzak or finally allows me to beat the crud out of him."
"And I've told Mia that's not needed since we found a way to fight back. By completely rearranging our lives to avoid him." Teddy told
"So, we are just going to let the entire school be forever terrorised by this monster?"
"He's a senior. I'm sure he'll graduate in the next three years or so. 'Til then, you can eat lunch in the computer lab with us. It's actually not that bad. There's some pretty cool math- based games in there."
"We've got number munchers." Susie told before sitting back down.
"Yeah what more can you ask for?" I asked being sarcastic knowing he probably wouldn't get it.
"Recreational math? Well, this is no way to live. There must be a better way." Emil told before rushing up the stairs.
"Imma go with him to make sure he doesn't try to blow anything up." I told before rushing after him.