The night is beautiful isnt it.

I was sitting in the window looking out towards the stars as I thought back to my past.

"Come on lil lia! Show me what you've got with the towel."
"Scott she is only 6. She obviously doesn't want to learn how to towel fight."
"I want to learn."
"Never know when she'll need it J."
"I'll be there to protect her."
"More like protect you. Besides your off to uni at the end of next year." I told
"See, she knows what's up. Now hit me with the towel."
I pulled back and swung a hit to Scott which caught his arm. I gave a pull making him run off the platform.
"I did it! I beat Scott!"
"You did well Kiddo. Now pass me that wrench and I'll show you how me and Scott are fixing this bike."
"I wanna learn how you do that trick with the knee Jacob. Not learn for the 16th time how to fix her. Also the break line needs replacing soon."
"Fine I'll teach you how to do it. With Scott as my dummy."
"Why am I the dummy?"
"Big hair."
"This is why I like lil Lia more."
"That and cause I beat you like donkey kong when I was 4 1/2 years old."
"Come on let me teach you this." He told as he grabbed his large grey towel.
"Bring it old man."

There was a knock at the door pulling me back to the present.
"Come in." I said not looking away.
I heard footsteps and then the trap door shut before the footsteps started again.
"You know there are people down stairs celebrating the end of Spitzaks rule over the school." Emil told
"The stars are extra bright tonight."
"That they are." He said as he came and sat across from me.
"Turns out you guys don't need me to fight your battles for you. Who knew."
"Amelia we will always need you. Because you are way stronger then us and know how to get the upper hand quickly. I would have been screwed if it wasn't for you teaching me that small bit of towel fighting."
"Yeah well Scott is good at it. You not having at least a move to win the fight would have been a stupid."
"How did you know how to towel fight, Amelia?"
"Was taught."
"By who?"
"Scott and Jacob."
"Scott taught you?!"
"Yeah. Him and my brother were friends. It's why he never targeted me along with knowing I could beat him up."
"I didn't know."
"Not of a lot of people did. He came to visit me when Teddy wasn't there so he never knew about it. He was actually the one that quickly took me to Jacobs room when it was his last moments. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have gotten to say goodbye to him. He also came to have dinner with us every night after the funeral for about a month."
"So losing his friend caused him to act like that?"
"No he acted like that before. Jacob just befriended him and he was getting good. Then he just slowly reversed into who he was before. He should be staying good though. He promised Jacob after all."
"Mia about today...."
"I do have feelings for you Emil. I have for awhile now."
"Since when?"
"When we went to Fillmore."
"Then why did you run when I told you?"
"Was shocked. First time someone really said something like that to me."
"Guess I'm lucky to be that someone then."
"Did you know that the stars are all dead but since they are so far away we are seeing them from when they were alive."
"Amelia why are you acting like this?"
"I'm not acting. This is how I am after stuff like what happened today."
"Like how you have a side that's not to be messed with?"
"Yeah."
"Can I learn more about that side Amelia?"
"Not much to learn. Sometimes when I'm mad I'm scary cause of how far I can go."
"Like when Scott refused to give the money?"
"Yep. He has seen me get really bad once. It's why I stopped participating in towel fights. It was not that great for me."
"Woah."
"Yeah. Wouldn't be surprised if this made you not want to date me anymore."
"Certainly not fair Amelia." He told as he moved closer and grabbed my hand. "I love you too much to ever not want to date you. Besides being ruthless is a very good trait in my line of work when it comes to other nations trying to take over."
"Good to know."
"So Amelia. What's gotten you down?"
"I've already...."
"No no, I can see something else has you down. What is it?"
"Well I revealed my feelings to you in a way I did not want to happen and hadn't imagined it to be that way. Also doesn't help you and Teddy are able to fight your own fights. I was the one that was the protector of the group but now I don't really know. I don't know it's just something I'm not used to."
"You know Amelia. This was a one time thing. Knowing Teddy you will always have to protect him. And with me well I always need protecting since Joosep is always doing something else when he should be protecting me. I mean you protected me when we went to Fillmore or when you first found out about me being a prince. You will always protect us and this one time when we were able to stand up for ourselves doesn't mean we will never need you again. Fair Amelia you will always be our protectors but in return let me protect you as well. Because now that I'm here in your life you don't need to protect yourself as well. I can do the same for you."
"Thanks Emil. Guess both of us need to learn new things."
"And this whole you saying what your feelings were to me I have no idea what you are on about for you have not said them yet."
"What are you on about? I said them at Bowmans Scrap Warehouse."
"No you didn't."
"Yes I did. I said them right after you won and Susie kissed you on the cheek."
"That was certainly weird and not very wanted. But I assure you Amelia you didn't tell me how you felt yet. I can only assume you want to do it when we are alone and a bit more nicer then a scrap warehouse." He told making me realise.
'He is pretending he doesn't know so I can tell him how I wanted to. Emil you are the sweetest.'
"Emil. I have something I need to tell you."
"What is it fair Amelia?"
"This is going to be a big shock and everything but.... I don't know how to put it."
"I assure you what ever you say won't be as bad as you think."
"I'm to die in a week...two the latest."
"WHAT?! Oh god what am I going to do? I can't live in a world where you aren't in mine Amelia, I simply can not. Oh this is terrible." He told as he paced around the room. "Does anyone else know about this? Teddy is going to be completely upset and Regina will buy more rugs to hide her feelings."
I began to laugh and he gave me a confused look.
"Fair Amelia, this is not something to laugh about you are going to die."
"Emil it was a joke. I'm not actually set to die soon." I told as I grabbed his hand and brought him back to the window.
"Thank goodness. But why.......?"
"Well I wanted to have a bit of fun. But what I really want to tell you is, I have feelings for you like you have for me."
"It's good to finally know I will say."
"About what you said at the warehouse....."
"I didn't lie Amelia. I do love you."
"I know."
"Your not going to say anything?"
"I was quoting a movie."
"Oh that makes more sense."
"But I will be honest I love you as well. I don't know if it's till the same amount as you but time will only tell."
"I can wait."
He brushed some hair out of my face before he cupped my cheek. He looked at my lips quickly before he began to slowly move in. I was ready to kiss him when there was a knock on my door, making us pull apart.
'Dang it.'
"It's open!" I shouted
We looked over to see Teddy there with chips and some cans.
"I've brought food and drinks." He told as he came up and made his way over to us.
"Don't want to be apart of the celebration down stairs?"
"No. I was only able to just get away from them by saying you asked for me to bring you food and drinks. I can't wait till they go home." He told as I quickly grabbed the small table we had up here and placed it at the window.
He put everything down and sat on the other side of me.
"You know boys. Today we made history."
"History that's made school life easier for us." Emil said
"History that doesn't matter." Teddy told.
"To us and history. What ever the future shall bring we will always count on one another." I told as I raised my can.
"To us!" They cheered as we clinked our drinks together.
'Life is wild. Wonder what our future has in store for us.'