Spider queen.

We walked in the bowling alley and made our way upstairs to spend time together since he promised no pranking or I would slap him. I lied on my bed and Emil joined next to me.
"You know I'm glad that you are living with us right now." He told
"You are?"
"Yeah. Because I get to spend all the time with you."
"Not all of our time."
"Sadly not." He told as he brushed some hair out of my face placing it behind my ear.
We smiled at each other but before anymore was said or done Regina called us down to help her a bit.
"Duty calls." I told before kissing his cheek and hopping off the bed with him.

~after half an hour later~

Me and Emil were relaxing behind the counter while Regina was working on something before Braughner came walking up to us.
"Hey lady, I want a refund." She told as she placed her bag on the ground.
"There's a nicer way to say that dude."
"Nice to see you too, Braughner." Regina said before going back to what she was doing.
"Lane four is crawling with spiders."
Regina stopped writing and looked up with fear on her face.
"Stop it. You did not see spiders. I will burn this place down." She told as she walked around the counter and stood in front of Braughner pointing at her.
Me and Emil moved near the stairs incase we needed to quickly move to exit the building.
"Take it easy." She told as she lowered Reginas hand "My uncle's an exterminator. He says all you gotta do is get rid of the Queen."
"Actually...."
"Well how do you get rid of the Queen?"
"My father would say you just have to forget her birthday."
"Dang, I would be great at being a queen since you can't forget my birthday." I told.
They looked over at us with a confused look which made us realise what was said.
"Because Queen spiders love birthdays." Emil told
"Oh then I change my mind I would not be a great queen. But actually...." I was cute off again by them.
"Okay." Regina told before looking back at Braughner.
"Wait, I think I heard something." Braughner told
We heard some skittering and I was the only one to not freak out. Regina grabbed ahold of Braughners arm as I could tell she was beginning to panic.
"And it sounds big..." she continued.
Regina let go of her arm and grabbed one of the cleaning products as Emil did the same standing next to each other.
"Okay, I can do this. I can do this."
They began to move forward slowly when a large animals ran past them making them both freak out.
"Spider queen!" Emil shouted
They began to spray as they were panicking, it made Regina spray Emil in the face which made him roll over the back of the couch and falling to the floor. Regina began to scream again and ran straight into a giant web, and she began to run back towards the door making me see the web was rob and that it was in fact a dog who began to lick her leg. I quickly rushed to Emils side to see if he was ok when Regina spoke.
"It's licking me! Why is the spider queen licking me?"
"Did you know that spiders don't actually have tongues. Also spiders don't have spider queens."
Teddy came out of his hiding spot and joined Braughners side.
"Gotcha! April fools."
"Wait, what?"
Emil sat up and I saw his eyes definitely needed to be washed out. He began to try and place his hands on the table as he spoke.
"Yeah, what?"
I placed my hands on his to show that I was at his side and a smile appeared.
'Will always smile when it comes to me.
Braughner walked over with a smile not leaving her face as she picked up the dog.
"Say hello to your worst nightmare, mr.biscuit."
"That is the cutest dog ever."
"Who's a big scary spider queen? You are. Yes you are!" She told before going back to Teddys side.
"This was a prank?" He asked as I helped him finally get on the couch.
"Yup, and it was all me."
"Teddy."
"Well, mostly me." I gave him a look which made him continue talking. "Mostly Braughner."
"Hold on...."
"It was all Braughner."
"There we go!" I exclaimed
"But now we're even, and I can get back to finishing my project."
"Oh, no no no no no." Regina told as she made her way towards Teddy. "You brought spiders into this."
As Regina moved her arm so she was more free then before, Emil began to get off the couch with me deciding to help him.
"And we're coming for you. And you won't know when or where."Regina told making Teddy panic.
"Except it will be today. Because it is April fools day."
"Ok come on, we gonna go wash your eyes out in the sink, so you don't go blind because that won't be good." As I began to lead him towards the kitchen.
"It would not I wouldn't be able to see your beautiful face."
"And that will make you sad. Now come on Romeo we gonna go clean your eyes."
I led him into the kitchen and got him to lean over in the sink and began to use the water to clean his eyes.
"I can't believe you two were so reckless. You could go blind or have your vision damaged. If you had just let me tell you that Spider queens didn't exist things would have been fine." I told before turning the water off.
I pulled him up and had him hold the sink while I grabbed a few of the tea towels that weren't used as I began to dry his eyes. His hands gravitated to my waist as I continued to dry his eyes.
"Amelia can I open my eyes now?"
"Nope. I don't want to risk anything. Do your eyes sting?"
"Amelia they feel fine after you washed them."
"Fine you can open your eyes."
He opened his eyes and looked down into mine as a smile grew on his face.
"Your so beautiful Amelia."
"Ditto.... I... I mean.... handsome. Your so handsome and god I've just embarrassed myself." I told before resting my face at the crook of his neck.
"Amelia can you look at me, for you did not embarrass yourself. I like when you can not speak full sentences. It's quite adorable." He told as I pulled away and looked up at him.
"Like when I say vicious?"
"Extremely." He told as he cupped my face and began to bring the distance between us smaller when my name was called out.
'Rats.'
"I should go see what Teddy wants me for."
"Until I see you again then fair Amelia." He told before he kissed my forehead.
"Till then my fair Emil." I told as I quickly gave him a kiss on the cheek.
I began to walk out of the kitchen when I heard him make his weird noise making me smile.
'I love him so much.'