Teddy you complete bafoon.

I was watching people hurting themselves trying to have me forget the painful pang in my heart that this place has reminded me of.
'Why did I have to agree to come? I'm also with a prince for god sake a prince. I just wanted a normal life.'
"Fair Amelia are you ok?"
"Yeah just watching people get hurt." I said not giving him eye contact.
"You seem very sad.... did I do something wrong?"
"No Emil, it's not because of you I just don't like big crowds is all." I explained only giving him brief eye contact
"Yeah Mia hasn't liked big crowds for about 6 years now." Sydney explained.
"I would rather not talk about it right now." I said as I decided to turn away from the people and look at Emils covered cart.
"Next up, Braughner!"
"Amelia are you sure you are alright?"
"Yeah. I'll just sit down for a bit... nothing to really miss other then people missing their shot." I said before moving out of his reach before sitting next to his cart.
'Why couldn't I look him in the eyes?'
"And here she goes! Ooo a swing and a miss!" Some guy probably chad said.
Emil laughed and I got a weird feeling in my heart.
'I'm just nervous cause I'm hanging out with a prince who keeps complementing me. That all.'
"You never did anything like this back home?" Sydney asked.
"Oh no. My father was quite overprotective. I was not even allowed to use the bathroom unsupervised for fear of splashback."
"That certainly paints a picture." She said quite shocked.
"You have no idea." I said under my breath yet Emil looked over at me.
Before he could ask his name was called.
"Next up, Emil!"
"Ooh, I'm next! What do you think of my mighty chariot!" He asked as he pulled the the tarp off. "I built it with my own two hands."
I looked shocked when I saw he used duck tape to hold it together.
"Maybe you should have used tools." Sydney informed with a small worried look
'He is going to get himself killed.'
"Probably...Fair Amelia. Would you help me take my cart to the ramp?"
"Sure. Just stop calling me fair Amelia...it's weird."
"Have fun you two." Sydney said as we began to push the cart towards the ramp.
'Why am I nervous all of a sudden with Emil?'
We made our way over to the other side and Emil broke the silence.
"Amelia you didn't want to come to this did you."
"What gave it away? The fact I said oh look a large group of people my biggest disliked."
"That was a small clue. But you just seem to not be happy with this."
"The last time I was at one of these things was with my brother. That was about 6 years ago and after that I got a dislike of big crowds and people. It's nothing big."
"Amelia I feel like it is a big deal. Having a fear for crowds can stop you from enjoying things like this. And I would really like to enjoy events with you."
"Emil just please stop talking."
"Do you not like me Amelia?"
"What? Why would you think that?"
"You just always run off when I'm around. Like last night for dinner you ate and left before we got to really talk."
"Look Emil. I'm not the greatest person to be around. I'm forgetful, I slam my head on my locker to help with my stress that I get from complete idiots who think they can just.... it's fine, but I also make threats about punching people a lot. It's seriously better for you to just ignore that I'm around."
"But I cant. Your simply stunning and that can never been ignored."
"You don't need to be a gentleman Emil. So stop complementing me."
"Amelia...I...." he was interrupted by Teddy walking up to us.
"Really Teddy? I told you not to do anything stupid."
"Oh, hey Roomie!"
"Don't you hey roomie me. I know the truth about you...in fact we both do!" He exclaimed with made me pinch the bridge of my nose.
"Ok ok. I admit it.... I played with your robots last night, and made two of them kiss."
"God you are innocent." I said placing a hand on his shoulder.
"What?! No! Wait, which ones? Forget it. I don't even know."
"Teddy seriously. Shut the hell up before I actually go and break one of your robots and I will make you watch."
"Amelia! Your on his side?!"
"I'm on no ones side!"
"It seems like your taking his side! The guy who has lied to us, over me. The guy you've known since kindergarten!"
"You know what Teddy! Fine I'm picking his side! You wanna know why?! Because you could be putting his life at risk with your jealousy!"
"I am not jealous!"
"Sydney Quinn." I said giving him a glare.
"Is this your first fight?....over me?"
"He has lied to us."
"Lied? How is him not telling us what he really is a lie? A lie is more saying my mum is still alive when she isn't. She is still alive it was an example."
"What have I lied about?"
"About being a Prince!!" We both shouted before I placed my hand over my face in shock.
"Emil we are so sorry." I said as his eyes went wide
"How did you two find out about this?"
"The dumbass guard with the face hair." I said
"Joosep!"
"Yes your highness?" He asked jumping up with his own bush suit, making me scream and jump to hide behind the now angry Emil, as he held his hand on my waist as he looked at Joosep.
"Oh." He said before jumping back down hiding again.
"That's a way better bush suit than mine." Teddy pointed out making me face palm.
"Huh?"
"Never mind. The point is, you lied to us and everyone at school."
"I'm sorry. I only did it because I wanted to be treated like an ordinary kid for once in my life."
I looked down towards the ground and remembered how I wanted a normal life.
"Well you're gonna have to do that somewhere else. You can't just come in here and mess up my life, cause you got bored in your castle and you wanted a little vacation." Teddy stated.
"Teddy!"
"That is not it at all. I came here looking for a best friend. The Stankman to my Darly." He said
"I don't think they should really be who you look up to as best friends but ok sweet summer child."
"I don't wanna be Stankman....or Darly! Look. I hate to break it to you, but those guys are just a couple of idiots who like to kick each other in the walnuts." Teddy explained.
"Perhaps. But they always remain friends afterwards. I guess I'm just sad that our friendship wasn't strong enough to endure the kick I have given to your emotional walnuts..The ones in here." He said as he placed a hand on Teddys chest.
I have a sad look towards them and thought back to my brother. Teddy glanced over at me and I quickly changed my look hoping he didn't fully see.
"Do not worry. If you want me to go...I will go."
"Emil..." I began before he interrupted me.
"Me complementing you is not me being a gentleman. I am being completely honest with how attractive you are and just wish you saw yourself that way."
He began to walk off but I grabbed his arm stopping him.
"Emil. You signed up to slap a piñata pig and you are going to take this cart that's most likely a death trap and try to hit that pig." I said making him smile
'It's the feeling again.'
"Fine. Knock yourself out." Teddy said agreeing with it.
"I probably will. But do you mind helping me and Amelia carry my car to the top?"
Teddy let out a groan and I placed a hand on his shoulder.
"It means yes." I said.
We all grabbed a part of the cart and began to push it towards the ramp.
'The fact they didn't call for Emils name again is a surprise.'