Oh hello

(Amelia p.o.v)

I opened the door to see Emil standing there. Before I could say anything he began to knock again except he used my forehead.
"Ow dude."
"Oh Amelia I am so sorry."
"It's fine dude. I'm just glad my life long dream of becoming a door was a successful one. Now I must go onto the next step. Become a table." I told making him laugh.
"Can always make me laugh, like no one else can."
"Is there something I forgot Emil?"
"Well. I think we need to talk." He told as he rubbed the back of his neck.
'Oh god no!'
"Uh sure. Come in."
He came in and I shut the door before grabbing his hand and taking him to my room. I sat on the bed and held the dog tags in my hand while he walked around my room taking in what I had around.
"You know, I never thought this was what your room would look like."
"Yeah? What were you thinking?"
"Oh you know. Chains and spooky things, since your very dark."
"Yeah well they are getting a clean up." I joked making him chuckle. "Emil why are you here?"
He made his way over to my bed and sat across from me.
"I heard about what happened after the accident."
"Emil you already knew about Jacob...."
"No not that. The one where you were in a coma."
"Oh you know about that. We were both put into a coma to help us with our vitals and what not. We both woke up but only I got better."
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"Yes because that's something I'm going to say. Hi my name is Amelia Smith and I was in a coma for a week or so when I was six it's nice to meet ya."
"It's a conversation starter if you think about it."
"Besides it's something I don't really like to talk about and people find out and it's a big worry party. Better this way."
"You know this is probably why Regina is worried a lot about you."
"Yeah probably." I said looking at his eyes before realising what he had in his hair.
'He got fluff in his hair.'
"You got something in your hair."
He kept missing it and I decided it was easier if I did it. I moved closer to him and pulled the fluff that was in his hair. When I moved away we were back in the same place like we were a few nights ago. I was about to go for it but stopped myself and pulled away making sure I was some distance away from him.
"Amelia....did I do something wrong?"
"No Emil. You haven't done anything wrong."
"Then why are you acting strange around me? It's like when we first met and you didn't like being near me."
"Emil I did like being near you....I just wasn't used to the attention. Also I'm acting weird because I learnt something that I didn't realise till a few nights ago and it's just has made things weird with me."
"Amelia, I care for you. A lot. You acting like this is making me worried about you, and I.... and it breaks me."
"This isn't anything new Emil. I'm a broken human being! There is nothing that can fix that!" I told as I got off the bed to get more away from him.
"There is always something to fix this Amelia!" He told following in my steps of getting off the bed.
"Not this Emil! You think humanity is this wonderful thing but guess what! Humanity is not all sunshine and rainbows, it's messed up and people die all the time! It's the way the world works!"
"Amelia, do you hear yourself right now?! When you act like this it breaks me to know that's how you see life!"
"I'm just a realist Emil, there is nothing wrong with that! Besides why would it break you?! It's not like we are a couple! We are just friends and if you were being my friend then you will be like Teddy and understand that I have moments like this Emil!"
"Because I wish we were more then friends!" He shouted making me stop shouting.

.........

"What?"