Im home mother.

Calls and texts will look like this "this". Just so it's easy to know. Ok on to the story.
—————————————————————————

I walked in with my clothes still dripping wet from the lake and a picture of the three of us with the piñata. I went to walk upstairs when my mother called for me.
"Uh can I get back to you I kinda really need a shower."
"Amelia come here it will only take a second. I want to ask you a question."
'Well more of the house is going to be wet.'
I walked into the kitchen and saw my mother with her back turned.
"Look I know it's been a bit tough with how things have gone but.... sweet mother of Mary why are you wet?"
"Thing called water."
"Amelia. What happened? Did someone throw you into the lake?"
"No....not exactly."
"What are you holding? What happened?"
"A picture of me, Teddy and Emil with the pig piñata. We won this year."
"You participated in it...."
"Well Emil didn't get I was being sarcastic so I kinda got dragged into it. Hence me being wet." I explained.
"Your brother would be so proud of you."
"Is this what you need to ask me about?"
"Oh right, no. I wanted to ask if you are fine with me taking a double shift all week?"
"Sure go ahead. Regina will make sure I eat so you don't need to worry about that. Can I have a shower now?"
"Oh of course. And thank you dear."
'Of course it was about work.'
I made my way upstairs and didn't bother grabbing a dry pair of clothes and just washed the lake water off of me.
'I wish she wouldn't throw herself into work. It's been 6 years and she still doesn't take time to spend with her kid that's actually still alive.'

~half an hour later~

I was sitting on my bed with my hair wrapped up in a towel when I got a call from someone. I grabbed my phone from my side table seeing a picture of me and Teddy making me pick it up.
"This is Amelia Smith speaking."
"Hey Amelia. Mum wanted to know if your mum is going to be home tonight?"
"I'll check." I said before getting off of my bed and going to my door.
I opened and popped my head out.
"HEY MA! YOU GONNA BE HOME TONIGHT?!"
"Amelia you don't need to yell. And no they just called me in to cover for Victoria." She said as she popped her own head out of her room.
"Ok. Just wondering." I said before heading back into my room and closing the door.
Once I was back on my bed I placed my phone back to my ear and began to talk to Teddy again.
"Yeah she is gonna be home tonight."
"So what time will you be here?"
"I am not doing the whole I lie type deal... more fun face to face."
"My mum will drag you to our house if we don't see your mums car."
"Fine I'll be the in 10."
"Emil I am talking to her.... you can say hi when she gets here.... Emil wants to talk to you."
"Ok then."
I heard movement on the other end and was now on the phone with Emil.
"Hello fair Amelia."
"Hello Emil. Did you fight Teddy for his phone cause you wanted to talk to me?"
"Well somewhat. It was mainly because we wouldn't give me your number and you always run away before I can ask."
"Well I will be there for dinner again tonight and for work tomorrow so you can asked then."
He made the same noise he did the other day making a small smile appear on my face.
'What is going on with me?'
"I will see you later then Fair Amelia."
"See you.... and he hung up. Teddy won't be happy with that."
I got off my bed and got changed into some somewhat nice looking clothes and began to dry my hair.
'Great it's a mess. I don't care it's they've seen me in worse looks. Like when I had blood on me that one time from the accident. That was a real fun time.'
I grabbed my keys and made my way to the door when my mother stopped me.
"Where are you going hun?"
"To Teddys....Like I always do."
"You should make more friends. Like Emal, whoever that is."
"It's Emil mum and he is only here for a year."
"Is he in the witness protection?"
"No foreign exchange student. But I gotta head over before Regina shows up and drags me to her place for dinner."
"Amelia.... I'm sorry I can't be around as much anymore. I know his death was hard on both of us but I'm glad that the Jacksons know what happened and you can lean on them if you can't with me." She said as I opened the door.
"I know mum. I'll be back later." I told before shutting the door behind me.
I let out a sigh and made my way to the bowling alley losing the happiness I once had.
'Good thing I do acting. Not that anyone knows but Regina. God I hope she didn't tell Teddy cause I feel like he wouldn't understand...he would also want to know why and I can't tell him the original purpose was to help me hide my brothers death. I just need to keep this up till I die. So not that hard....I guess.'
I looked up from my feet and saw I was almost at their house only to trip on the concrete. I fell to the ground but thought that I might as well stay on the ground.
'I shouldn't bother anymore. Maybe they will forget about me...no they won't. Stupid second family.'
I heard footsteps coming towards me only to stop next to me.
"Fair Amelia are you alright?"
"Emil saw you from the window and that you fell only to rush out. But I was some how quicker then him." Teddy informed.
I rolled over so I was now on my back and looked up at the two.
"Yeah just thought I would take a quick trip you know."
"Come on. Mums gonna wanna make sure you are ok." He said offering one of his hands along with Emil.
I grabbed them both and was pulled up to now be standing. I placed my right foot down only to quickly pull it back up.
"Ankle acting up?" Teddy asked
"Yeah, it's probably why I fell over. You guys still have that spare pressure sock at yours yeah?"
"We have so many around the place for you it's stupid. Mum says she has got to be prepared in case you get hurt and needs to get you."
"Jesus she is seriously going mum mode with me. Now come on and help me get to yours. I'll be the royalty now." I said making them chuckle.
Emil got my upper body while Teddy carried my legs back to his place.
"So Amelia what did happen to your ankle?"
"I got into a bad accident a few years ago and my ankle, even though it healed properly still sometimes just doesn't want to work." I informed.
We began to make our way down the stairs when the door to the bowling alley opened up quickly making Teddy drop my legs on accident.
"Ow dude! What up Regina."
"What happened? The boys said you fell and now they are carrying you."
"My ankle acting up again."
She held the door open the rest of the way and I was carried in, being placed on the couch with Emil. Teddy went running upstairs with his mum to look for one of the many places they have hidden one.
"I'm glad your face wasn't damaged from the fall."
"You know Emil it's very weird that you keep complementing me."
"Why do you say that?"
"It just is. It's something people just don't do...especially to me. I'm average to say the least. Like I can see why Sydney Quinn has people falling for her even though Teddy was the first to do so. But none for me."
"Well then I guess I'm lucky to say I'm the first to complement you."
"You shouldn't." I whispered the last part.
We were in silence for a bit till Emil broke it.
"You know.... I'm thankful that you didn't reveal my secret. It means a lot to me and I am forever in your debt." He said giving me a sweet look.
"It's not my secret to tell. Besides it's better then the theory's we came up with."
"What were they if you don't mind me asking?"
"That you were apart of the mafia, in witness protection, a prince in witness protection.... the last one was after Joosep told us really."
He began to laugh at our theories and I also began to laugh. He wasn't able to say anything else since Teddy and Regina came rushing down the stairs making our attention go there.
"We were able to find one." Teddy informed as he rushed over to give it to me.
"Thanks Teddy-boy. Oh the pipes the pipes are calling." I said as I grabbed the pressure sock and began to take my shoe and sock off.
Once I got everything back on I got to my feet and was able to walk around.
"I should really start carrying one with me at all times."
"Don't you have that one for school?" Regina asked.
"You see I washed it cause it smelt and it became too tight for my foot after that."
"You can keep that one."
"That was the plan. Now I am here for food so let's go."
Regina laughed and walked in the back to probably work on dinner which left me with the boys.
'Well this is something.'
"Emil do you think me and Mia can talk in private for a second or two?"
"Of course. I'll just be in the bowling alley." He said before getting up and walking to the other side.
'What the hell is going on?! Does he know?!?!?!'