Who is she.

I will add a disclaimer. I won't always have a p.o.v of who is who unless it does change between chapters. Ok back to the story at hand here.
—————————————————————————

(Emil p.o.v)

I watched Amelia walk off before I turned back to Teddy to question him about the girl he waved at.
"Who was that?" I asked as I pointed to her.
"Sydney Quinn. The most perfect girl in the world."
"I would imagine it was Amelia that would be the perfect girl. With all due respects of course."
I looked back to where she had walked off only to see her returning.
'What are these feeling that I am getting? I've seen so many girl that were my age but none have made me miss them even after a minute of seeing them leave.'
"Amelia you are back."
"Yeah well I realised I had math first and not science. So my class is that way." She explained.
"You must be really tired today."
"You have no idea Teddy. Got no idea." She said before walking off to her class.
I got a bit sad when I saw her leaving again and I didn't fully know why.
'Oh I hope we at least share one class together.'
"Anyway as I was saying. We used to sit next to each other in kindergarten. She borrowed my glue stick and stole my heart."
I looked over at her to see she got Amelia in a conversation about something.
"Well let us say hello." I suggested as I began to walk over so I could spend more time with Amelia.
I was pulled back by Teddy and spun around to look at him.
"Oh hello? Sydney is first chair violinist in the school orchestra. You can't just go up to a girl like that and say hello."
"I think you can."
"I'm sure she doesn't even remember my name."
"Well let's ask." I said trying to walk towards them only to get spun around once more so I was on the other side of him.
"Look, Emil. As much as I have enjoyed you coming in and totally taking over my life..."
"You are welcome."
"I need some alone time this weekend to do some work, and I'd hate to hog you all to myself. So why don't you branch out and make some new friends? Who aren't me."
"This is why you make such a great friend Teddy. Always thinking of others. Now watch as I spread my wings as a noble grouse."
"Suurre. Grouse on." He said
I stepped on the elevated part of the hallway, flapping my arms like wings before turning and walking past him towards Sydney and Amelia.
"No, Grouse off! Grouse off!"
I ignored Teddy and just focused on one thing. I stopped and they turned to look at me and Amelia got this look of help in her eyes before she quickly changed it.
'Odd. Maybe it's because of lack of sleep.'
"Hello and hello fair Amelia."
"Please stop calling me that."
"I am Emil. Would you like to get friendly with me?"
Amelia slapped her hand to her head and I was slightly worried if she was ok.
"Uh....what?" Sydney said backing up away from Emil a little bit.
"He means being friends.... I at least hope that is what he is referring to. He is a foreign exchange student." Amelia said as she brought her head up and used her hand to pull any hair out of her beautiful face.
"I am new to your school and was hoping to make some friends and enjoy some fun local activities."
"Well I heard there's gonna be a Piggy Spank this weekend."
"The Piggy Spank!... Yes I love the Piggy Spank! What is the Piggy Spank?" I asked
"It's a tradition in Peoria for some unknown reason." I said.
"Says you. Your brother won it three times." Sydney said as she made her way over to a flyer that was on the wall.
"Oh you have a brother Amelia."
"Yep." She said making the p pop.
"Anyway. It's this huge party that they hold every year down at the lake. Kids race down a ramp and take a swing at a piñata."
"Piñatas, ramp...text Chad for info. This looks like the greatest event in the history of the universe!" I exclaimed.
"Must be very big if it's the whole universe then." Amelia said
"It is. I could even build my own cart! Would the two of you go with me to this.....Piggy Spanking with me? I would ask my friend over there...but I think he would rather stay in his room and play with himself." I said
"He means his robots and I really hope that is what he meant." Amelia said with her eyes a bit wide.
"Well my mums would hate the idea."
"And you know there is a thing called people so I would rather...."
"Let's do it. All three of us, we are in."Sydney said cutting Amelia off.
"That is not what... what's the point I would be dragged out of my house anyway." She stayed rubbing the bridge of her nose.
"Wonderful. I will text Chad for info."
"Ok well I'm going to hurry to my class now so bye." Amelia said before rushing off having Sydney follow.
'And there she goes again.'

(Amelias p.o.v.)
I rushed to class only to be stopped by Sydney.
"Mia what was that all about?"
"I was just avoiding him complementing me. Nothing big."
"Nothing big. Amelia 'mia', who I don't know her middle name because she will never tell me smith. This is a huge biggie. It means someone likes you."
"No it doesn't. For all we know it could be something he is brought up doing."
"Giving you complements 24/7?"
"It's not 24/7. But it's just weird Sydney. Yesterday when I met him he said I had a cute face and also said I was attractive and smart. It's just weird."
"Well why don't you ask your brother for help on this. He does give us great advice."
"He is a bit busy at the moment with all his studies to become a doctor. I would rather not ask him."
'That and it would only be one sided.'
"Look, you need to not be so closed anymore Mia. Come on and live a little. Maybe spank a piggy or two."
"Well I am kinda forced to go to it now seeing as even if I said no you will drag me out of the house no matter what."
"That's the spirit. Besides you get to hang out with Emil." She said nudging me and giving me a wink.
"Just stop. Now I am actually heading to class like I have been for the past 13 minutes." I said before walking to math.
'Seriously why did she have to tell Emil about my brother?'
I got to class and went to my corner seat and stared out of the window glad that I had the table all to myself.
'Now I have an hour of alone time.'
I closed my eyes as I began to think of other things when I was brought back by a noise next to me. I turned my head around to see Emil sitting next to me.
"Hello fair Amelia."
"Seriously stop calling me that and why are you sitting next to me?"
"Well turns out we share math together isn't this fun. Maybe we should see what other classes we share with one another."
'That's it. I am gonna murder the new kid.'