I hate my life.

I was disturbed when there was a knock at my door making game head downstairs.
'Why is my door being knocked on?'
I opened the front door to see Jacob standing there.
"Jacob? What are you doing here?"
"Back from Uni for a visit. So what you been up to kiddo?"
"But...your dead."
"Are you still telling people I'm dead? Mia, I told you I didn't know it was your strawberry milk. I'll even buy you a new one if that's what will help you forgive me."
'What is going on?'
He walked in and began to head to the kitchen.
"So where is mum?"
"She has work." I told still being confused on what was going on.
"She really needs to take a break, maybe a holiday."
"Jacob, why are you here?"
"I'm visiting. You ok Mia? Your acting weird."
"Yeah just confused on everything."
He clicked his fingers before changing his hand into finger guns.
"We should head to the bowling alley. I haven't seen Ted and Regigi in so long. Let's go!" He exclaimed before rushing off.
"Jacob wait!"
I went running after him to stop what ever was happening but wasn't able to reach him in time. He rushed into the bowling alley and made his way over to the counter.
"Yo Regigi!"
She walked downstairs and was shocked to see him.
"Come give your non-biological kid that's not your kid a hug!" He said extending his arms for a hug.
"Jacob?! Omg it's so good to see you!" She said rushing over to hug him.
'What is going on?'
Teddy and Emil walked down the stars and only Emil was confused.
"Ted! How you been my main man?!"
"Jacob! Good to see you." He told before going to hug him.
Emil made his way over to me and gave me a weird look.
"Are you ok Mia?"
"No! Also why are you calling me Mia, Emil?"
"Because it's what everyone calls you."
"Hey you must be Email. Nice to meet ya, I'm Jacob."
"Oh your Amelias older brother. I've heard so much about you."
"All good I Hope." He told making them all laugh.
'This can't be happening! Why is this happening?!'
"Yo Mia, you look like you've seen a ghost kid." Teddy told.
"That's because I have seen a ghost! Emil you saw the bench, why aren't you questioning this?!"
"Mia, I think you need to breath."
"Breath?! I will certainly not! Why are you acting weird?!" I asked as I grabbed onto his arms.
"Mia I'm acting like I normally do." He told
"This is not the Emil I fell for! Snap out of this and stop calling me Mia!" I told giving him a couple of shakes.
"Kiddo, I do not approve of Email as your boyfriend. I forbid you from seeing him."
"What?" I asked as my vision began to become a blur.
"I forbid it. Of course Email can do better then you. Everyone can do better then you."
"He is right Mia. You are nothing but a liar and no one likes a liar." Teddy told
"Teddy......"
"They are correct Mia. I mean you lied about your brother dying just for people to feel sorry for you. That's why we don't want you here ever again."
"Regina......" I turned to Emil and I could feel the tears ready to fall down my face. "Emil? Say something....please anything."
"What's there to say Mia. Your a commoner in my eyes, who lies and makes things up. I could never love anyone like you. To think that someone of your status would ever think I would want to be seen with them. Your pathetic." He told which made my tears fall.
They all began to grow as I fell to the ground in tears all repeating the same things over and over again.
'What did I do to deserve this?'