Oh no guess you cant go.... wait what?!

Ok so tv shows and movies will look like "this" and I have decided that for now on songs will be shown like "this". Now on with the story!
————————————————————————

Me and Emil were relaxing next to each other while Teddy was working on something, when our show came back on.

"Scandal. Team Fab caught the queen of Luxembourg on vacation digging for gold? Wait for it: inside her nose. Gasp! Luxembourg. More like Luxembooger! Gotcha! Oh no, no, no, no. Team Fab!"

Emil shook his head and I gave him a pat on the shoulder.
"What is that trash you're watching?" Teddy asked finally looked towards us.
"Fabian, La Fab." He said with a disgust tone.
"He is this massive creep but is really famous for the reality buzz." I explained.
"He's the scourge of every royal. If you do once less than royal thing, he is somehow always there to bust you! He even snuck into my Bakshal to live shame my freestyle gangnam waltzing."
"He however could not catch it which was upsetting cause I wanted to see it." I told
"Then let me show you now, fair Amelia."
He began to show us and somehow pulled me into the waltzing section which made my face become warm and I could see a blush appear on his face.  We stopped and I gave a bow to him as he did the same before we turned back to Teddy.
"Well you made it pretty easy for him. Besides Emil you promised."
"Yes I know. But I have not broken anything."
"I hate that it's been a month and I still don't know what promise you two made about me." I told before I walked over to Emils bed and sat on it.
"Well pardon my harsh language but, Fabian is a real..... meanie pants!" He said making me smirk
"Watch your mouth their sailor."
"Yeah we may need to have you put a dollar in the no harsh words jar." I told matching Teddys sarcasm.
"Avoiding Fabian has been one of the best parts of being in America, but doesn't beat one thing." He told as he looked over at me only to have Teddy throw a pencil at him.
'Strange.'
"That and this delicious Spuz Cola." He told before chugging the rest of his can and now was all hyper mode, he shouted before he threw the cab over his shoulder and I just shook my head.
'Here we go again.'
"Ok, who're you calling? How can I help?, Can I touch?, I wanna touch!" He said before reaching towards the desk.
Before he got close to ruin anything Teddy slapped his hand away.
"Keep away from my gear. I'm trying to win tickets from a radio contest. My system of cell phones, land lines, and auto-dialling Unix scripts will guarantee that I'm the thirteenth caller."
"Teddy you make me realise what's it's like for your mother to be worried about me." I told
"Ooh, what are the tickets for? Water park? Monster truck show? Monster truck water show? I think I've had too much Spuz Cola." He told before rushing over to his bed and jumping on it.
"That's it, your cut off for the day." I told getting up since I didn't want to get hurt.
"Well the tickets are for a hip hop musical based on our most under appreciated president Fillmore." Teddy told
My eyes went wide when I heard what he was doing but had to quickly hide it.
'Can not let them find out!'
"I didn't know they were coming to Fillmore." I said hoping they didn't notice my lies.
"Well they are."
"Wonder if Jacob knows about it." I said knowing he would have if he was still around.
"Probably upset he can't come and see it."
"Jacob likes Fillmore?"
"Yeah he was the one who introduced me and Teddy to him. Then him and Teddy would always talk to each other about it."
"It's a phenomenal show. I've seen it in London, Paris, and the private performance they did in the palace."
"Royalty. Guess when you have money you can have experiences like that." I said making Teddy nod in agreement.
"Yeah well, when I win these tickets, I also get a free tote bag."
"Omg no way a free tote bag." I said with sarcasm knowing I will have to find out what day his tickets are and how close to the stage he will be.
The opening music began to play making me know what was going to happen.
'He is going to get those tickets and they are going to find out.'
"Oh and there's the opening song. It's time." Teddy told before hitting a button making all the phones ring.
"Oh, I will help too! I just need to charge my phone." Emil said before heading over to the plugs. "Teddy, have you seen my converter?"
"Shhh, it's ringing. I'm about to win those tickets."
I looked over at Emil to see him beginning to plug in his converter making me realise.
"Emil stop your going to cause...." I was cut off my the room going dark and the ringing sound stopping.
"Nooo! My tickets! My tote bag!"
"Hey Teddy it's alright. Maybe there will be another chance to see Fillmore."
'Hopefully when I'm not in it.'
"It doesn't matter. It's ruined anyway." He said before heading down stairs.
'Maybe I can find a way to get him tickets and I will make it so it's when Tina is performing.'
Emil walked over to me and I could tell he felt terrible about the situation.
"Amelia do you think he hates me?"
"Well, he probably isn't thrilled that he doesn't get to see Fillmore but I know you will be able to repay him."
"Is everything alright between us though?"
"Yeah. Why wouldn't it be?"
"I feel like you get more hurt that you don't know what the promise is that I made with Teddy."
"It doesn't matter what my feelings are on the promise. It's the fact that it has something to do with me yet I wasn't given a say on the matter. Just let it be Emil please. I gotta see if there is a way to make Teddy happy that he can't see Fillmore." I told before leaving the room.
'I can not wrap my head around what the promise was.'