When will the story end!....Hold up what!

We were in Teddy and Emils room resting on Emils bed. I was keeping quite and was hiding on the other side of the computer as to not let his father see me and have him sent back.
"And now, these poor, pale children want me to join their hiding club."
"Son, you are not the only one who has dealt with a bully. Did I ever tell you about your great-great-grandfather?"
"Adolfo the gaseous?"
'What the hell kind of name is that?'
"Indeed. But he was not born gaseous. And therein lies the tale." He said before he clapped his hands together. "PUPPETEERS!"
"Oh, I love when you break out the puppets."
'Omg that's so adorable.'
I had to cover my mouth so I didn't make a noise but I was wanting to laugh and squeal over how cute he just was.
"A long time ago, the Flemlandians were raiding our cabbage fields. So, king Adolfo challenges the king of Flemlandia to a contest of his choosing. Unfortunately, he chose pickled egg-eating. Somehow, through sheer grit and determination, your great-great-grandfather ate 137 eggs and bested the Flemlandian king at his own game. Burp is was saved!"
"Yes!"
But the silver in the eggs turned Adolfo into a walking fart. To this day, some say, you can still smell his ghostly gasses.
"And to think, all this time. I have been blaming Iago."
"Oh, believe me, Iago is not blameless" he told before I heard the noise of someone being slapped.
'Dang that monkey has some strength.'
"Thank you, father. I see now that a great leader must stand up for his people, no matter the personal cost. I know what I must do." Emil told as he began to shut his laptop only to be stopped by his father.
"Wait! I have another story for you. About yesterday, when I could not find my reading glasses. PUPPETEERS!"
"Well, as long as it is quick." Emil said as he quickly gave me a I'm sorry look.
"It is not."
'Jesus this is gonna be boring.'

~half an hour later....or an hour I've lost the concept of time~

We were still resting on the bed when I came up with an idea.
'I'll have to wait for the right time though.'
I got up and made my way to the door getting ready to start the plan.
"And so, after crisscrossing the palace, I discovered my glasses were around my neck the entire time!"
"Just like last time." Emil said wanting it to end.
I quickly opened the door and gave it a knock.
"Yo Emil. Regina wants you down in like 5 minutes to help her beat teddy at chess." I told hoping he understood enough to go along with it.
"Oh yes! The chess game. Great story must go." Emil told
"No, wait!"
Emil shut the laptop and put it on the ground.
"Thank you for that, fair Amelia."
"No problem. Your father is seriously missing having you around though."
"Yeah."
Before anymore was said Teddy ran in holding a bag.
"You told Spitzak I was talking trash about him?"
"Of course not. I merely mentioned you thought he was a bully, a con artist, and pure evil. And good news, you were right."
"That's talking trash Emil!" I shouted before placing my face in my hands.
"Really?!"
"Great, I spent years trying to stay off Spitzak's radar, and now, because of you, he's downstairs in the bowling alley!"
"Oh I am throwing hands! I don't care what Regina says." I told as I grabbed the stool I brought up for when me and Teddy were doing homework.
"Amelia just wait for one second." Emil told as he grabbed the stool and lowered it to the ground.
"Great, I spent years trying to stay off Spitzak's radar, and now, because of you, he's downstairs in the bowling alley!"
"Do not worry, Teddy. After talking to my father and his puppets,...."
"Don't ask." I told
"I have decided to confront Spitzak."
"Confront? Spitzak? Puppets? What? What are you talking about?"
"I said don't ask."
"You're only going to make it worse."
"Well, you cannot hide forever."
"Pretty sure that was his plan."
"Oh, I can't try."
"See."
"Now, help me get into this backpack."
"Teddy no, that's stupid!"
"Thank you Amelia."
"You need a bigger bag if your gonna fit that's too small. Try a duffle bag."
"Amelia!"
"Well if he wants to hide in a bag, why stop him? Besides I have a date with a boy downstairs and this stool." I told as I began to head down stairs.
I began to walk downstairs with the stool hitting each step as I walked down another one at a time.
"Oh Scott!" I said once I was on the third last step.
He looked over at me and had a shocked face once he saw me.
"A-Amelia! How have you been?"
"Could be better. Been hearing about you bullying some of my friends. Is that true?"
"O-of course not. I wouldn't dare bully your friends."
"Really? Cause I think that's a lie. And you know how I feel about people lying through their teeth. Now, say hello to my wooden friend!" I shouted before jumping off the step that I was on and rushed over to hit him with the chair.
I was stopped when I was pulled back from someone grabbing my chair. I turned around to see who was stupid enough to have stopped me only to see Emil standing there.
"Emil. You have to be stupid enough to stop me from hitting him."
"When I'm with you or it has to do with you, I will always think stupid."
"That's a stupid sentence!" I shouted at him ignoring Scott.
"That's the whole point of what I'm trying to tell you!"
"Maybe if you thought about it first then you wouldn't sound so stupid!"
"Yeah well your stupid for telling me that I'm stupid."
"That's even more stupid!"
"Does that mean I'm off the hook?"
"Scott don't be stupid!"
"Amelia, I need to do this. You won't always be here to protect me or Teddy. I have a plan."
"Fine. But it still doesn't mean I won't beat the hell out of him."
"Thank you." He said before turning away from me and taking a step forward.
'Better be a good one.'
"Mr.Spitzak, I've got a bone to pick with you."
"Hey,pal." He said as he changed his attitude. "How you liking that finger puppet?"
"We have grown quite close. But that is irrelevant." He told as he pointed a finger at him which held the puppet.
'Dumbass you shouldn't have used that finger!'
"I hereby demand you return my $20, along with all the other ill-gotten gains you have procured from your fellow students."
"Okay, fancy words. I'll give you everything back. For 20 bucks." He told as he held a hand out.
"Well, that was surprisingly eas.....Wait."
"Emil think about what you say carefully next. Scott is a con artist as well as a bully. So he will easily be able to twist your words." I told making sure he thought his next words carefully.
"If you are unwilling to right your wrongs, then I have no choice but to challenge you to a battle of your choosing."
'Dumbass.'
"A battle?"
"Hey, guys. This kid is standing up to Spitzak!" Susie shouted having them revealing their hiding spots.
"Okay. You wanna throw down? How about a good old-fashioned warehouse towel fight?"
"He's really good at that." Susie told
"Susie mind keeping it down." I said before looking over at her.
"Are you sure I cannot tempt you with a pickled egg-eating contest?"
'Oh god! That was his plan this whole time! He was to do what his great-great-grandfather did?!'
"What? No. Weird. Four o'clock. Bowman's scrap warehouse. Bring a towel."
He began to walk off before he grabbed a kids ice cream licking it, before he threw it away.
"Don't worry about the ice cream kid. Tell the bar man that Amelia told you, that you get one on the house!" I told making him smile and running off to get one.
We turned around to see Susie there making Emil have a scared look on his face.
"You're so brave."
"Thank you."
She begins to slowly move towards him which made him move back.
"What's happening? Are we about to kiss?"
She moved in more but Emil continued to lean away with a uncomfortable look on his face.
"Um, no."
She quickly moved away and went back to her smile from before.
"Oh. Sorry, misread the situation. Good luck." She said before she walked of leaving me and Emil there.
"Surprised you didn't let her kiss you."
"There's only one person I will ever let kiss me."
"Really? Just one person?"
"Yep. Wanna know who?"
"I think I have a pretty good idea....Teddys robot." I told.
"Yes.... wait no!"
"Na too late you said yes. Now." I said before becoming serious. "We need to teach you the basics of towel fights." I told before I grabbed the stool and made my way upstairs.
'Such a troublesome kid.'