I see he is here at school.

I was at my locker when I realised I forgot my pencil case at home.
"Dang it." I said as I slammed my head against the cold locker door.
'That feels somewhat nice.'
I heard Teddys voice and suddenly Emils next to me.
"Hello Mia!"
"Ah, gosh darn it Emil. You don't need to be loud."
"Is everything alright?" He asked concerned.
"Mia what did you forget this time?"
"My pencil case. Why does this always happen to me?" I said as I began to repeatedly slam my head on the door.
I had a hand placed where my head was hitting and I let out a groan. I tilted my head and glared at Emil.
"I wouldn't have done that Emil."
"Why not? Her beautiful face could get ruined by her repeated hitting on the door."
"Mia gets mad and makes threats of throwing hands and once got into a fight with this one chick."
"She said you walked like a chicken with no legs. She has it coming." I said as I removed my head from Emils hand.
Teddy went into his bag and pulled his pencil case out. He went searching for something and pulled a pen out and handed it over to me.
"Thanks Teddy. I'll hand it back at the end of the day. If I don't forget it somewhere."
"Please don't."
I gave a nod and saw Sydney Quinn walking towards us waving to someone. Teddy turned and gave a wave only to realise that it wasn't meant for him, pretending to just be doing an arm stretch.
"That's real sad dude. Well I gotta head to whatever class I have." I said heading off before Emil began to complement me again.
"See ya Mia."
"I will see you later fair Amelia."
"Yeah."
'I can't believe he is here for a year.'