Oh thank god.

I shot up from my spot and began to cry again. I had arms wrapped around me and could feel my hair being stroked to help calm me.
"Hey it's ok. I'm here."
I pushed away from them and saw it was Emil.
"Emil? Quick, what do you call me?"
"Amelia."
"No the full sha-bang."
"Fair Amelia. Whats wrong? Was it because of your bad dream?"
"Jacob was back and everyone was just calling me a liar and even you said I was. You said I was pathetic after saying that you wouldn't want to be seen hanging with someone of my status as a commoner." I told as I began to cry more from reliving it.
He pulled me back into a hug and held me in his arms. I calmed down again and he kept me in his arms.
"Hey Amelia I need you to listen to me."
"Or what? Gonna shoot me?"
"I know you say weird things when you are trying to hide your pain and it's adorable but, it was just a bad dream. I am here right now and you are not pathetic. You are one of the most amazing people that I know and, frankly dream me seems like a really meanie pants."
"Thanks Emil. My brother called you Email and you went with it."
"Well that's not right. I'm obviously a face to face type of dude not an email type." He told making me chuckle.
"What would I do without you dude?"
"Well certainly you wouldn't have an awesome cool best friend to look at the stars and created their own dance."
"Yeah.....Best friend. Well you should get home it's late." I told getting out of his grip and standing up as I offered to help him.
"Ah yes. Just call me if you wake up from another bad dream. I'm here for you." He told accepting the offer.
When I pulled him up we hugged again and when we pulled back our faces were a few inches apart. We stayed like that for a bit but I snapped out of it and took a few steps back away from him.
"Well, see you when I see you next Emil." I told before biting my lip and looking towards the ground.
"I'll see you around fair Amelia." He told before leaving me by myself.
'That was a close one.'

(Emil p.o.v)

It was a couple days since Fillmore and Regina had to drag Amelia over to have breakfast with us again.
"Regina it is Sunday. Do I really need to show up?"
"Yes. Look your mother is going on her business trip in a month or so. So I'm getting you used to having breakfast with us every morning when that happens."
"Or we can not and I'll do it when she actually goes on the trip."
"Yeah last time we did that you threw up in the school toilets because your body wasn't used to it. I had to pick you up and tell Teddy he couldn't come home early as well."
"Didn't help we had gym first." Teddy told.
"What is this about a business trip?" I asked.
"My mum goes overseas to go on a business trip and I have the option to have my dad come and watch me or Regina. I pick Regina and call him a massive wanker." She explained.
"Less talking more eating." Regina told
We finished our food and Amelia began to grab her things.
"Thank you for the breakfast. But I need to go home and clean my room."
"Mia your room is always clean." Teddy said
"Then my mums room."
"You don't go in there." Regina said.
"Fine. Imma clean Jacobs room."
"Oh, is he coming for a visit?" They asked
"Nope, well bye." She said before she walked out of the bowling alley.
"Well she is definitely hiding something." Regina told before she started to clean the bench.
"It's Mia, she always hides things."
"She seemed fine Thursday night."
"Emil, don't think it's because of you. Mia has been like this since the accident she has moments where she doesn't want to spend time with anyone. Doesn't help her mum is always working."
"Her mums working today as well so it's just her at the house by herself again." Teddy told
"Well she is going to have dinner with us if that's the case. Why don't you boys run off and do something seeing as I gotta finish here and get the place ready to be open in an hour or so." She told before taking the plates to the kitchen.
Teddy headed upstairs and I decided to follow in suit. He went to work on his robot again and I went and lied on my bed looking at the ceiling.
'We were having moments. Or was I just thinking there was? She dreamed that I called her pathetic. Is she scared of me in some way? I was just about to kiss her when she pulled away as well. Maybe she knew I was going to kiss her and that's why she pulled away.'
"I feel like I'm gonna regret this but, what is with you these past two days Emil?"
"It's to do with fair Amelia."
"You didn't confess to her did you?!"
"No I didn't! She has just been acting different since we watched the stars together."
"She acts like this all the time. Seriously it's...."
"I nearly kissed her."
"You promised!"
"Yes Teddy I know I promised. It's all you say whenever me or Amelia are just too close. And if I'm being honest I want out of the promise!"
"She is my sister, Emil. You won't be here forever, or did you forget your going back after a year! I'm trying to protect her from when you leave Emil! Because when you do she will be here alone in that house like she always is. Amelia is finally returning to how she was and I'm scared you two dating will go bad and she goes back to after the accident. I don't want to see her disappear again. It hurt the first time and will hurt more seeings her slip away again. So please. Don't break her."
"Teddy.....why didn't you say something?"
"Because it's not something I like to tell people."
"Does Amelia know?"
"No and I would like to leave it that way. Now if you don't mind I need to work on Rob."
"I'll leave you alone then. I need to talk to someone anyway." I told before leaving the room.
I headed downstairs and was stopped by Regina.
"Emil where you going?"
"I'm going to see if Mia is alright. I don't like the thought of her being alone in the house."
"Yeah I get that. Teddy has learnt to go with it over the years but oh boy when Amelia was in the hospital from the accident. He didn't want to leave her side in case she woke up, and even said he wanted to be the first to know if she was ok."
"What do you mean woke up?"
"Amelia was in a small coma for about a week or so. Teddy would just get upset if we took him home from the hospital and if he fell asleep there and we took him home, he would just start crying and start to panic that he wasn't with her in case she needed him."
"I didn't know that."
"He doesn't like talking about it and neither does Mia. Ever since then Teddy has really been protective over Mia, and they have stayed friends through everything. Make sure she is ok for us." Regina told before walking off.
'She was in a coma.... guess I still need to learn more about her.'
I rushed off to Amelia place and knocked on the door.
'I'm going to make sure she is ok.'