Guess who has another child living here!

I walked with my suit cases and bags into the bowling alley to see them eating breakfast.
"You know your late right." Regina told
"Na you don't say. I hadn't finished packing from yesterday and technically I'm still not but I can just get them tomorrow."
"Do you need help Amelia?" Emil asked as he came over.
"If you want to take this bag." I told as I dropped on of my bags into his arms making him nearly drop it.
"This is a little heavy Amelia. How did you manage to make it seem like there was nothing in it?"
"Because it is light. There's a little scanner I placed in the straps that scans for my finger print and if it doesn't recognise it, the bag then instantly becomes heavy."
"Teddy, I did not know you could make things like that." He told as he looked over at the others.
"I didn't Dude."
"Then where did you get it from?" He asked looking back at me.
"I made it myself. I'm not just all looks you know."
"But you are terrible at math."
"Shes terrible at it because she has a small case of dyscalculia." Teddy told as he went to put his plate in the kitchen.
"Dyscalculia?"
"Yeah it's like dyslexia but with numbers. My threes and fives get muddled up along with my ones and sevens and most of the time I need to use my fingers to help me with counting. So I took up robotics to help me with it and Teddy helps me with understanding things in case I may have accidentally put something wrong." I explained.
"I didn't know."
"I mean, I wasn't born with it. I got it cause of a head injury I got when I was six before the accident, we didn't however fully know till after I woke up and they were doing tests. But the teachers at school know and help me with tests and make sure I have a sheet showing me what's a one, seven, five and three and give me extra time for it since I take longer. One time a sub wasn't notified and made me leave the classroom for "cheating" and Regina came and barged into the classroom to yell at them. It was so funny."
"She made you cry. I was going to beat her up but you and Teddy stopped me." Regina told before she followed in suit with the plates.
"Well to my room." I told before making my way upstairs.
Emil followed after me but was silent the whole way there which made me worry.
'Is he upset I didn't tell him?'
I opened the trapdoor and made my way up before placing my bags at the end of my bed before heading to sit next to a window leaning on it as I looked out to the world.
"Did I upset you Amelia?" Emil asked as he came to sit across from me.
"Why would you have upset me? I'm the one who upset you."
"You didn't upset me Amelia."
"Then what was the silent treatment type deal?"
"I was processing the new information I have on you. It just kinda made me realise, I do not 100% know you. I mean I only learnt that you were in a coma for a bit earlier this week and now your math problem. It just made me think 'what else do I not know about her.' Just was thinking."
"Emil, I'm complicated to say the least. There is a lot of things I don't tell people because I either don't like talking about it or it's not really anyone's business."
"Not even me?"
"No I do want to tell you things....it's just.... it's just I don't want you to over panic about me. I've seen Teddy and Regina freak over me so much after the....you know, and I just didn't want to see you do it."
"Amelia I am meant to worry about you. I care for you and until anything is said on your end we are friends." He told as he grabbed to hold my hand. "So will you tell me things about your past and present?"
"I'll try."
"That's enough for me."

(Emil p.o.v)

"Huzzah! Lunch period. I wonder what culinary delights the lady of ladle has cooked up for us today?" I asked as we walked around the corner to Teddys locker.
"You mean Lunch lady Bernice?" He asked as he put his bag in his locker.
"Yes, Bernice. The artist behind yesterdays sweet and sour fish logs." I told before doing the chief kiss I've seen a lot in the movies.
"I feel like his crush on me is going to a lunch lady. Not the first time." Amelia told before Teddy spoke up.
"Call me picky, but I don't like my food in log form. That's why I pack the same lunch everyday. An egg salad on wheat, and for a fun dessert, a gummy vitamin."
"That sounds super sad. Also please tell me you keep that with an ice block."
"Well, why not eat it in the cafeteria with me for once? We can sit by the trash cans and say hi to everyone who recycles!"
"No thanks. In the computer lab, I can eat lunch, do homework and listen to podcasts all at the same time. Now that's a Teddy Jackson life hack....son! Yeah, that's definitely working."
"Slow down buck a' roo. Next your gonna say you'll eat the vitamin first before the sandwich."
"I can't have my treat before my lunch."
"Well, suit yourself." I told before heading towards the line seeing what we are having today. "Rutabaga hotdish! Bernice, your eye might be lazy, but your creativity never rests!"
"Guess I've been replaced again."
Teddy looked behind himself before quickly turning back to us and not giving me a chance to make sure Amelia was ok.
"I got to go." He told before rushing off.
"What about you Amelia? Care to join me?"
"I would love to but I need to do a few things during lunch. We still on for getting more of my stuff after school?"
"Of course fair Amelia."
"Cool. Cause I also wanted to talk to you about something very important with you only if your able to of course."
"Amelia." I said as I grabbed her hand to make sure she was focus on me. "I will always make time for you, you just need to tell me and I will."
"Cool. Well I got to hurry off since I don't want to be late. I'll see you in the bubonic plague!" She shouted as she ran off.
'I wonder what we will be talking about.'
I was waiting in line excited for today's lunch when a strange guy began to talk to me.
"Boy oh boy, would you look at this line?"
"I know. It is not everyday that you get Rutabaga Hotdish. It's every Wednesday."
"Hate to break it to you, but it's gonna be a Rutabaga not-dish by the time you get up there. Of course, that wouldn't be a problem if you had a front-of-the-line pass." He told confusing me.
"Front-of-the-line pass?" I asked to help with my confusion.
"Glad you brought it up. I happen to have one extra. I've been looking to sell it to someone cool."
"I am cool. Sometimes, I wear my sunglasses even when it is slightly overcast." I told impressing him.
"Pretty cool. Tell you what. I'll give you the cool guy discount. Twenty bucks." He told as he placed his hand out.
I put the money in his hand and he gave me the pass making me even more confused.
"Who is Phillipe Kincaid?"
"It's you now buddy." He told before leaving me by myself.
'He is very nice.'
I made my way to the line and had the biggest smile on my face.
"Pardon me, fellow students. I have a front-of-the-line pass." I told as I made my way into the cafeteria.
Everyone was making a lot of noise as I was making my way to the front when vice principal Chipler grabbed ahold of me and pulled me out of the cafeteria.
"Sorry, pal. This school has a strict no cutsies policy." He informed me as he let the grip
"But vice principal Chipler, this is a legitimately purchased front-of-the-line pass. I even received the cool guy discount." I told him.
"Well, then you got tricked twice." He told before laughing and lifting his hand for a hi-five. "Did you hear that? No?" He said before putting his hand down when he was left hanging.
"This is obviously a misunderstanding."
"I'm sorry, but this is going on your permanent record...... Philippe Kincaid." He read before going towards the other students. "And let that be a lesson to all of you. You're in Chipler's house now. Literally. I sleep in the basement."
"Why do you not sleep at home?" I asked making him come back towards me.
"Because my step dad told me it's time to grow up and move out of the basement. But I know he just wants to play with my trains." He told before heading off leaving me by myself again.
'Guess I won't be having anything for lunch now.'
"Emil? Why aren't you in line?" Amelia asked as she walked up with a punch of flyers.
"I do not want to talk about it right now, Amelia."
"Ok but you still need to eat something for lunch. Here hold these." She told as she placed them in my hand and began to go through her bag.
'These are for an art show. Is that the secret club she won't tell anyone about?'
"Amelia, is the secret club your in art?"
"Na a few people know about it since I invited them to the first art show I was in. I'm apart of a few other clubs. Here we go." She told as she pulled a sandwich out of her bag and held it in front of me.
"It's a sandwich."
"Yeah, for you."
"But then you won't eat fair Amelia."
"I pack two. Usually I have to eat something before or during my club activity's but I packed two today before realising I don't actually have anything on today after school. So here."
"You are amazing Amelia. I do not know what I would do without you." I told as I looked at the sandwich in my hands.
"Probably not have anything for lunch." She told before collecting the flyers from me.
"That is correct. So have you finished what you were doing?"
"Not quite. Your welcomed to join if you like but I'm not going to really be talking much."
"I'm fine with that." I told giving her a smile.
"Then make yourself useful and hold these." She informed as she dropped most of the flyers back in my arms.
'Never seen Amelia this in charge before.... I like it.'
We began to make our way around the school in silence placing the flyers all around the place.