Chapter One: The Real Story

Jennie's POV

I'm in my room here in New Zealand still wondering about the dream in my mind. It's just really weird like,  it felt so so real, my mind kept on telling me that Lalisa Manoban is a real person.

At least the other characters in my dream are real. Like Ella, Jisoo unnie, Irene unnie, Rosé, Naeun and uncle.

Jisoo unnie is my eldest sister and I'm the youngest. Irene Unnie is my cousin and she's the daughter of my uncle. My uncle in my dream, he's abusive but he's really good and caring. Rosie, she's Jisoo unnie's secretary and Naeun is her four-year-old sister. And Ella, in my dream, she was my five-year-old sister that I cared and loved so much, but the truth is, she is my four-year-old daughter.

When I was nineteen, my asshole ex named Bobby got me pregnant and when I told him that I was pregnant, he ran away. I was so angry the fact that I wanted to abort Ella but I didn't, she's not at fault and she deserves to live in this world. Me and Ella aren't close, I know it's weird because she is my daughter and we are not close. I'm always busy with my work since I am the CEO of YG company.

Another weird thing, the YG, Lisa is the CEO in my dream but I am really the CEO, while my Jisoo unnie is the Vice president.

"Jenduek!"

"OH GOSH! Unnie! You scared me." I said to Jisoo unnie and glared.

Unnie laugh.

"Sorry Jenduek. I kept on calling you a while ago but you kept on daydreaming. Still dreaming about 'Your wife'?" Unnie teased.

"Yah! Unnie stop, it's not funny anymore." I said and rolled my eye.

"Aw mianhe Jenduekie." She said.

"What do you need unnie?" I ask.

"Tell me about your dream." She said.

"And why? To laugh at me?"

"Aniyo! I'm just curious, I want to know about it." She said.

"Are you sure unnie? I mean it is a long story." I said.

"Yeah."

I look at her and she really looks so eager to know what is my dream about.

"Okay, it all started when a tall woman with doll eyes are choosing between me and Irene unnie to marry and she choose me, uncle was........" The story goes on and Unnie didn't cut me off.

She really listens carefully. Maybe it took us an hour or so to finish the story, well, I never skip anything. I gave Unnie every single detail.

"Wow! Daebak! You can be an author."

"Yah! Unnie!"

"Kidding Jenduek, I have a question for you. What if that Lalisa Manoban is real?" Unnie seriously asks.

"I don't know unnie, maybe it's good?"

Real? What if she's really real? Like there is a Lisa Manoban in this world? What if I saw her?

"Imagine that Lisa is real and you cross paths and you fall in love with her." Unnie said and giggled.

I rolled my eyes. Fall in love?

"Why are asking unnie?" I ask.

"Uhm, nothing." She looks suspicious.

Is unnie hiding something from me?

"Unnie you were supposed to be in Korea handling our business. Why are you here? And who's taking care of my daughter?"

"Yah! The day you woke is the day I arrived here in Auckland. We'll be going back to Korea together. And now you are worried about Ella. Maybe that dream of yours teaches you great lessons huh." Unnie teased.

Yup, my dream teaches me a lot of lessons and made me realize a lot of things. Like caring for Ella. I want now to be close to Ella, I want to be a good mother to my Ella.

"Just tell me who's taking care of Ella." I said a little bit pissed.

"She's with your secretary."

"Huh? Why did you leave her with that clumsy girl!"

"Woah! Chill Jenduek, I fired that girl and hired a new one. She's good and trusts worthy too." Unnie said.

"But you still left her with a stranger, when did you even hire her?" I ask.

"Nine months ago, she and Ella are pretty close. Don't worry Chaeng is with them."

"Ahh, good, at least they are with your girlfriend." I teased.

"Yah! Stop! Is that even real? Me and Chaeng getting together in your story?"

"Why? Do you want it to happen in real life? I can help you."

"Aniyo! I don't like her!" Unnie said.

"Don't deny it unnie!" I teased again.

"Ugh! Wait until my teasing revenge came." Unnie said and left.

I laugh and lay down on my bed.

I'm ready to go back to Korea, I don't need to move on my ass ex because of my dream, great work my dear mind.

When we reach Korea, the first I'll do is to bond with my daughter. I'll get her trust. I'll do everything for my daughter. I promise to love her and take good care of her.

I headed out of my room and go towards the living room. As I reach the living room, I saw my uncle.

"Hi Ruby Jane." He greeted.

"Uhm, hi uncle." I greeted back.

After my dream, I now always got awkward when I'm with my uncle.

"How are you?" He asks.

"Good, where's Irene unnie?"

"At the garden." He said.

I nodded then left. I walk towards the garden and saw Irene unnie with Jisoo unnie. I walk towards them and sat down on the chair.

"Jennie, pack your things, we're going back to Korea tomorrow morning." Irene unnie said.

"Eh? Your coming with us? How about your company here?" I ask.

"Dad will manage it and he transferred me to Korea." Unnie said.

"Okay then." I said.

Now, this is where the real story begins.

-

Edited.