Chapter Eighteen: Do I?

Lisa's POV

Me, Chaeng, and Naeun are now here at my apartment and I kept asking Chaeng about her getting courted by Jisoo unnie.

"Tell me, when did you both confess to each other." I said.

"Uhm, maybe one month ago?"

"How did both of you confessed? Were you the first one to tell her you like her?"

"Jisoo was the one to confess. I wasn't really planning on confessing to her even a bit. One night she took me to dinner and after eating we head to a cliff and watch the city. It was really beautiful, then she suddenly confessed to me."

"Aww! I didn't know that chickin is that sweet." I said.

"Yeah, she is. She thought I don't like her back, she was sad that I didn't say any words, I was totally shocked at that time. She said that it was okay if I don't like her back but I told her that I like her too. At first, she wasn't believing me, she said that maybe I was just telling it to her so she won't feel bad."

"Then I told her why I like her and when did I started to like her. She was happy, she even cried. Tears of joy. She asks me if she can court me then I said yes."

"Awww! My baby chipmunk is in love!" I said and pinch her cheeks.

"Yah! Don't pinch my cheeks!" She complained.

"kekeke! Sorry chipmunk! I'm just happy for you. And I am proud that my ship is sailing." I said.

"Ship? Since when did you have a ship?" Rosie asks that made me laugh.

"Yah! I don't have any ship. I don't have that much money to buy a ship or a yacht. What I mean is I ship you and Jisoo unnie. And you are getting together." I explained.

"Oww, okay. Well, your not the only one who a ship. I also have one. Me and Jisoo have one." She said.

"Who?" I ask.

"You and Jennie unnie! Yow! JenLisa!" She said.

"Yah!" That is the only word I can say.

"What? You both look like a couple! Hihi! I'll be happy if Jennie unnie would be your girlfriend." Chaeng said.

"Yah! That would never happen." I said and look the other way.

"Why? It is possible. Unless..."

"Unless what?" I ask.

"Unless you haven't moved on from you annoying ex!" Chaeng said and rolled her eyes.

"Yah! I already moved on from her." I said.

"See, it is possible that you can like Jennie unnie. I mean she's pretty and caring." Chaeng said.

"No, I can't like anyone anymore." I said and sigh.

"Yes you can Lisayah. Not every girl is like your ex. Your just so in love with her that it was okay for you to see her cheating in front of you many times." Chaeng said.

Yeah right. She cheated on me many times and I let her. I always forgive her. If Chaeng didn't make me realize how stupid I am, maybe I was still with her and being more stupid than before.

"Yah! Just don't mention my stupidity back then and I am not saying every girl is like her. Maybe... Maybe I am not yet ready again to let someone in my life again." I honestly said.

"You are ready, we are always ready, you are just afraid to get hurt again Lisayah." Chaeng said.

Yeah, maybe I am just afraid to get hurt again.

"But still, I am not really ready in letting someone in my life again."

"You already let someone in your life again my cousin." Chaeng said that made me confuse.

"Jennie Unnie."

"She's my boss Chaeng, it's normal to let her know me." I said.

"No it's not. Bosses don't care about their employees' personal life. They won't let it talk about it when it's work time. But Jennie unnie let you and she even know more things about you now and you just let her. That means you are letting her in your life." Chaeng said.

I look at Chaeng. She's right, I let Jennie in my life, she knows about my family condition, what I like,  I let her see the weak me. I let her know my personality.

"Now you've realized it. Now tell me, do you like her?"

Do I like her?

"I don't know. Tell me Chaeng, do I like her?" I ask the question back.

"Let me see, first, you won't stop talking about her, second, you always worry for her, third, you got jealous when you saw her laughing with someone. Fourth, you always make sure she's okay, fifth, you like her daughter a lot, sixth, hmmmm... When she's sad or upset, you'll do everything just to make her smile. Seventh, you always stare-wait no admire her. Eight, you are soft with her. Ninth, you always do what she wants. Tenth, you are true to yourself when you are with her."  Chaeng said.

"Am I really like that when I'm with her?"

"Yes, let me say this to you. You are so whip Lisayah! You do like her. Just admit it." Chaeng said.

Do I like her?

"If I like her...... She can't like me." I said.

"And why?"

"Because I am not rich and I don't know."

"Duh! Unnie doesn't care if the one she likes is rich or not and I am sure that a woman like you is her type."

Gosh! Nini, if I do like you, please don't leave me hanging, I don't want to be hurt again. If I like you please like me back. I want you to like me too, if I like you. Do I?

-

Edited.