Chapter Ten: Upset

Jennie's POV

After a month, I know more about Lisa, some are different from my dream and some are the same. Like she does not know how to cook, except for ramen. She's more likely want to be alone rather than spending time outside or to communicate with others. She really likes to eat gamjatang. And she's also a great dancer.

I got impressed when Chaeng showed me Lisa's dances back then til now. Lisa was so embarrassed when I watch every dance video she has. I even requested for her to dance.

I'm now done doing my work and ready to head home and take care of my daughter. Ella is sick and I don't want to leave her but I have to. As I fix my things someone knocks on the door.

"Come in!" I shouted.

"Miss Jennie, can I leave now?" Lisa ask.

"Let's go together, I'm heading out too. Just wait a minute." I said and she nodded.

Lisa is really a sweet girl. She cared for everyone a lot. She is really funny but when it comes to working, she is serious. She also a daddy's girl. She's always worried about her Appa, she always call her family to ask how they were and all.

"Let's go." I said.

We walk towards the elevator and I ask her where she was going.

"Uhm, the restaurant near here, I'll meet my unnie there." She said.

"Okay, I'll drop you off there." I said.

"But, I can just take a cab."

"No, my penthouse is on the way, so I'll just drop you off, no more complaints. I know you are saving money right?"

I knew she's been saving money for her appa's medication and to pay her bills. Chaeng accidentally said that and she told me not to tell it to Lisa coz she'll be dead.

"Okay, thank you Miss Jennie." She said and smiled.

She looks so pretty when she smiles, I just want to see her smile all the time.

"Welcome and stop with the Miss Lisayah, work is done."

"Right. Sorry." She said and I giggled.

I started to drive my car and no one dared to talk until we reach the restaurant.

" Thank you again for dropping me off here." she said.

"No problem, have a nice night ahead Lisa." I said.

"You too, rest well Jennie. Don't work when you reach home." She said.

"Yes boss." I said and we both laugh.

Lisa bid her goodbye and go down my car. I waited for her to head inside before I started to drive. As I reach my destination, I park my car at the underground parking. I go down my car and walk towards the elevator. I got my phone and texted Ella's babysitter that I am now at the elevator. As I reach my penthouse it was quiet. I walk upstairs towards my room and saw Ella sleeping and her babysitter, Mich was fixing her things.

"Oh, welcome home Miss Jennie." She said.

"Hi, thanks for looking after Ella." I said.

"No problem Miss Jennie. I'll be going now. Have a wonderful night."

"You too."

She left and I put my things at the side. I head in my bathroom and freshen up. After doing my bathroom business, I head out and go to the kitchen to cook for dinner. I decided to cook a soup for Ella, like what Lisayah, cook for me in my dream when I was sick.

I started to cook chicken soup and after some minutes, I saw Ella going down the stairs.

"Hi baby girl, how are you?" I ask as I carry her.

"Good mommy. I missed you." She said and hug me tight.

"Miss you too baby. Are you hungry?" I ask and she nodded as a response.

"Okay, just wait a little bit more and the soup will be done." I said and she nodded again.

"Do you want anything?"

"No mommy but I have a question."

"What is it? Tell mommy." I said.

She releases from the hug and looks at me.

"Mommy, you might get angry but I want to ask if......... Where is my daddy?"

I stared at her. It never hits me she'll ask me these question. I thought she's okay with just me and her aunties.

"Uhm, uh, why baby?"

"Nothing mommy. Sorry for asking that." She sadly said.

"Hey, don't be sorry, I should be the one saying sorry, for not telling you about your daddy. If I tell it to you right now, you won't understand it yet." I said.

"Okay, it's okay mommy." She said.

I know she's not okay with it. I know she wanted to meet her daddy, but her daddy doesn't want to meet her or even know her.

"Baby, please don't be sad, I'll tell it to you when you're old enough." I said.

She ignored me and she is staring at the wall like she's thinking something. I hope I can know what is on her mind.

I put the soup on the table and go back to the kitchen to get the other food. As I go back I told Ella to eat.

"I don't want to eat any more mommy. I'm not hungry." She said.

Now she's upset. I don't know how do I let her feel better.

"I thought you are hungry? You need to eat to get better." I softly said.

She shook her head and sigh.

"Please, for mommy."

She looks at me before she started to eat. I watch her as she eats and a sad smile plaster on my face. After eating, Ella wanted to rest and I let her, I was left here at the kitchen to wash the dishes. When I was done already, I get my phone and called Jisoo Unnie.

Js: Yes Jenduek?
Jn: Unnie... Has Ella asked you about her daddy?
Js: No. Wae?
Jn: Before we ate dinner, she asks me about him. She asks me if where is her daddy.
Js: Woah! I never thought she'll ask that. What did you say?
Jn: That was also what I think Unnie. I ask her why she asks that and she said nothing. I also told her that I'll tell her when she's old enough to know. She's upset Unnie.
Js: What are you going to do?
Jn: I don't know Unnie.
Js: Hey, don't think too much. Rest for now Jenduekie. Arasso?
Jn: Okay Unnie good night.

After ending the call, I walk towards my room and saw my princess sleeping. I lay down beside her and saw dry tears on her face.

Sorry for upsetting and making you cry Ella. I hope you'll understand everything someday.

-

Hey guys! Is my story still okay? Honestly, I've been thinking these past few days that I should stop writing this story, I don't know. Should continue these? Or should I just delete these story and make a better epilogue of Married to Lalilsa Manoban? Or just let my first story end up like that? Please tell me your opinions, Kamsamnida.

Edited.