Chapter Twenty-Eight: Can I?

Jennie's POV

After we finish eating our breakfast we all head to the office. Chaeng and Unnie are still confused, while me and Lisa are both having fun seeing their reaction.

"We're here." Lisa said.

I demanded Lisa to drive the car and she said yes. She can't refuse my cuteness!

We all go down and head in the building. 

"Morning Ms. Jennie, Ms. Jisoo"
"Good Morning Miss."
"Happy Morning Ms. Jennie."
"Wonder Morning Ms. Jisoo."

Our employees greeted us as we walk towards the elevator and we nod or smile as a response. We all head in the elevator and Lisa pressed our floor button.

"Unnie are you okay?" I ask Jisoo unnie.

"Yes, no, maybe, I don't know. Ugh! I'm confused with the two of you." Unnie said that made me giggle.

"Unnie don't think too much. Your mind might explode." I joked.

"Yah!.... You really have something to explain to me later." Unnie said that in a whisper.

"Ow, we are here, bye unnie. Let's eat lunch together later." I said and walk into my office.

I sat at my shrivel chair and Ella sat on my lap.

"Jennie, you don't have any meeting for today but you surely have a lot of emails and reports to check." Lisa said.

"Ugh! Would you help me?"

"Of course Nini! That's my work, to help my boss." She said and winked at me.

"Stop winking you monkey!" I said and she laughs.

"Mommy, why do you call Lisa unnie monkey?" Ella ask.

"Because she looks like a monkey, look." I said.

"Hey! I don't look like a monkey!" Lisa pouts.

I giggled.
"Okay, enough now, let's work Lili. Get your laptop and work here with me." 

She nodded and head out the get her laptop outside. Ella then goes towards the sofa and plays with her toys. Lisa came back and she was about to sit opposite of mine but I told her to sit beside me. She gets the chair and put it beside me, she sits there and opened her laptop. We started to check reports and read emails throughout the morning.

"I'll give these now to the marketing team." Lisa said and I nodded.

"Do you want some food or drink you want me to buy?" She asks.

"Can you make me a coffee?" 

"Okay, how about you princess, what do you want?"

"I want donut and apple juice unnie." Ella said.

"Okay, I'll go now, I'll come back with your food and drinks." Lisa said.

"Come back immediately Lili, don't flirt with any of the employees." I warned.

"Yes  Nini I won't. I'll go back as fast as I can." Lisa said and left.

I stand up and walk towards Ella who's busy drawing something.

"What are you drawing my baby?" I ask.

"It's us mommy, with Lisa unnie, Auntie Rosie, Auntie Jichu, Naeun, Auntie Irene, and Seulgi unnie." She said and showed me her drawing.

"Wow! That's so cute and beautiful." I complimented.

"Thank you mommy! Mommy, do you like Lisa unnie?"

I got shocked by what my daughter asks me.

"Of course, I like you your Lisa unnie, she's a good and caring friend right? Why did you ask?"

"No, not like a friend mommy. Do you want Lisa unnie to be your girlfriend?" Ella asks that got me more shock.

"Where did you learn that?"

"Jichu unnie said that she wants auntie Rosie to be her girlfriend and then she also said that she wants Lisa unnie to be your girlfriend." Oh! That chickin!

"Well, do you want your Lisa unnie to be my girlfriend?" I ask.

She nodded eagerly. Wow!

"Yes! I want that! I want unnie to be part of our family. I want her to be my dada." She said the last sentence quietly.

Woah! My daughter wants Lisa to be her dada? Now I remembered the time when Ella called Lisa her dada in my dreams. Lisa was the happiest person that day. Would Lisa also be happy if she'll be Ella's dada?

I was about to say something to something when the door opens revealing Lisa.

"Here's your coffee my Nini and here's the donut and apple juice that my princess wants." Lisa said.

"What about you? What dis you buy for yourself?" I ask.

"Hot choco as usual." She said.

"Unnie look, I drew these." Ella said and showed her drawing.

"Wow! This is pretty! You're really good at drawing!"

Ella continued to talk to Lisa and I was preoccupied with me and Lisa.

What will happen now? We confessed to each other already. I love her and she loves me back. Our feeling is mutual, but no relationship status. I would love Lisa to be my girlfriend, hell! even my wife! I want her to be my wife, my forever. But would she even wants me to be hers completely? Does she want me to be her girlfriend?

"Hey Nini, are you alright?" I heard Lisa ask.

"Uhm, yeah, I'm fine. Why?"

"You were spacing out. Ella was asking your permission if she could go to Jisoo unnie's office but you seem preoccupied so I just told her to go there already." Lisa said.

"Ow, okay. So, uhm, should we get back to work now?"

"Wait, I'll ask you something first before we head back to do our work." She said.

"What is it?" I ask.

Now why do I feel so nervous?

"I know I'll ask these out of the blue and I know this is not a romantic way to ask you these now in your office, but I'll still ask you these right now." She said and I just stare at her.

"Can I- can I court you my Nini?" She asks.

Now I am blushing! Kyah!

"Of course Lili, I would love to be courted by a Manoban." I said and wink at her.

"Yes! Thank you! You know I ask Ella if I can court you." She said.

"Huh? When?"

"A while ago. I ask her if I can court your mommy and of course, she ask me what does court means and I told her that I want you to be my girlfriend but I have to court you first before you can be my girlfriend. Then she said yes." Lisa happily explained.

"Now you have to court my daughter too! If you want my heart only to be yours then take Ella's too."

"Ow I already got Ella's heart, now, I only need to make you mine and mine only."

-

Edited.