Chapter Thirty-Eight: Park

Jennie's POV

Me, Lisa, Ella, Rosé, Jisoo unnie and Naeun are here at the park near Kim's Condominium. Irene unnie and Seulgi s not with us because they said they are 'busy' with work even though it is Sunday today.

"Unnie, Lisa's birthday is near."  Chaeng said while eating her fries.

"Yeah, what should we do on her birthday?" I ask her.

"I don't know unnie, should we surprise her?"

"Maybe, let's plan about that on a different day, we still have two and a half weeks to plan." I said and she nodded.

I look at Lisa who's busy playing with Ella at the playground with Jisoo unnie and Naeun.

"Does Sana still bother you or Lisa?" Rosie suddenly asks.

"No, the last time I saw her and talk to her was at the amusement park. I don't know if she was still bothering Lisa." I said.

After that day, she didn't bother me, I don't know if she still texts or call Lisa. Well, I don't care anymore as long as she won't ruin our relationship.

"How are you and Unnie?" I ask her.

"We're good, Jisooyah became sweeter and she always asks me about Naeun every day." She said.

"You could always bring Naeun to the office, I'll always bring Ella with me. By the way, will you let Naeun go to school this year?" I ask her.

"Yeah, she wanted to go to school already."

"I'll let Ella go to school too, let's enroll them in one school."

"That would be great unnie." She said.

Minutes passed and the Lisa and Jisoo unnie came back with the two little girls.

"Ella, come here, let me wipe your sweat." I said and got a towel from her bag.

She walks towards me and I started to wipe her face and then I put the towel at her back. I look at Lisa and she was drinking water, sweats rolling down her beautiful face.

"Dada, I want water too." Ella said but then Lisa finished the whole bottled water.

Ella pouts.

"Aww, sorry princess. Ask mommy if there are any still water."

Ella turns to me and asks for water, I get a water from her bag and gave it to her. Lisa sat down beside me to rest. I notice that she is still sweating so I got a new towel and wipe her face.

"Thanks Nini." She said and peck my lips.

"Ewwww dada!" Ella said and make a face.

"What? Why are you saying eww? Want me to kiss you to princess?" Lisa said and go near Ella.

"No!" Ella said.

Lisa laughed.

"Who wants to go with us? We'll buy a burger over there." I heard Rosie said.

"I'll come with you." Lisa said.

"Me too, can I come dada?"

"Go ask mommy's permission." Lisa said.

"Mommy can I go with dada? Please!"

"Okay."

Ella shouted 'Yey' and left with her dada, Chaeng and Naeun. Now I am left with unnie.

"You seem very happy Jenduek." Unnie said.

"Of course I am happy unnie. You seemed happy too unnie." I said.

"Yeah, I'm really happy. Ow and.. I told ya! You and Lisa will be together." Unnie teased.

"Psh! Don't tease me unnie, you fall in love with Chaeng too."

"Yeah right, I'm now just waiting for Seulgi and Irene unnie to be together." Unnie said and I giggled.

"I think they are together already. They aren't just telling it to us." I said.

"I notice that too, those two are so secretive." Unnie said.

"Yeah, by the way, unnie, help us plan for Lisa's birthday." I said.

"Okay, let's throw a whip cream on her face or throw a raw egg at her." Unnie said that made me laugh.

"Your rude unnie! We should do that to you on your birthday next year."

"Nope, not gonna happen." Unnie said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yep, I am sure." She said and stick her tongue out.

I rolled her eyes and I suddenly felt that someone is looking at me. I turn around to find who is it but there is no one looking at me, people are too busy with their own world.

"Hey Nini."

"Kyah! Yah! I said stop surprising me like that." I said and glared at Lisa.

She softly laughs.
"I'm not making you gasp or surprising you, your just to scared all the time and you always got surprised."

I pinch her arm.

"Ouch! That hurts." She said and pout.

She sat down beside me and give me my burger, Ella then sat down on Lisa's lap and enjoy eating her burger.

"What's your plan on your birthday Lisayah?" Unnie ask.

"I don't know, sleep all day."

"Psh! Lazy." I said.

"Lazysa!" Unnie suddenly called her a name.

"Yah! I'm not lazy!" Lisa said.

"Yes you are dada." Ella said that made us all laugh.

"See? Kids never lie." Rosie said.

Lisa then pouts again and frowns her eyebrows.

Awww! My cute little monkey!

I suddenly saw a man. Wait, he was the man that bumps into me at the grocery store. What is he doing here?

"Hey, you okay?" I heard Lisa said.

"Huh? Uhm, yeah." I said.

"Is there something bothering you?" She asks and holds my hand.

"No.. There's nothing bothering me. Don't mind me."

"I know there is. Tell me."

"I saw the man that bumps into me at the grocery store last time. It's just creepy that he is here and we're here too."

Lisa frown and look everywhere. Maybe finding the man.

"I can't see him, maybe it's just a coincidence that he is here and we are here. Maybe he's with his family?"

Right, maybe he's also spending time with his family.

I just nodded at what Lisa said.

"Don't worry about it Nini, okay?"

"Okay."

Lisa's right, I should not worry about it, maybe it was just really a coincidence.

I'll just enjoy my day with them here at the park.

-

Edited.