Chapter Nine: Problems

Lisa's POV

It's been a month and problems started to come to me. First, Appa's condition is getting worst, we can't risk his life, so me and Bam decided to tell it to our unnie. She was so angry that we didn't tell her earlier, she's going here to Korea and talk to Appa. Second one, I'm having a hard time paying my apartment bill, the water bill, and the current bill, I know I am being paid a lot and I need to divide it, for the bills, my everyday needs, and for Appa's medicines.

"Lisa, have you already sent the final reports to Mr. Yang?" Miss Jennie ask as we left the conference room.

We just finished a meeting and there will be another one that will be starting in thirty minutes.

"Yes Miss Jennie. I emailed it to his secretary last night, but they haven't emailed back." I said.

"Gosh! That old man gives me a lot of headaches." Miss Jennie complained.

That's true, Mr. Yang goes hear at YG with a lot of confidence and demanding to have a merging with his company. Miss Jennie, Jisoo unnie, and Mr. Yang talk about it and the Kim's agreed, we repeated doing the reports because of that old man's complaints.

"If you haven't received any emails from their company until tomorrow afternoon, tell them that we will not continue the merging." Miss Jennie seriously said.

"Yes Miss." I said.

"How many minutes do we still have before the next meeting?"

"Twenty-five minutes Miss."

"Okay, I'll take a nap, I really have a bad headache right now, wake me up five minutes before it starts." She said and I nodded.

I left her office and go towards my desk.

Miss Jennie also has a lot of problems coming to her. About Mr. Yang, then about the hotel and restaurant that should open next month and Ella is sick. Miss Jennie does work a lot, going home to take care of Ella. Ella has a babysitter when Miss Jennie can't bring Ella here especially when we are busy.

Miss Jennie has been good and nice to me to in my first month working with her. She's different when it comes to working and she's a different person when she's with Jisoo Unnie, Irene Unnie, and to everyone, she's comfortable with. One time, Miss Jennie was angry at one of the employees and that was my first time seeing her like that. She's really scary but still cute. Ehee!

But I will do my best and not to make her angry, I don't wanna hear her shouting at me.

Minutes passed and I need to wake Miss Jennie up. I walk in her office and saw her sleeping peacefully on the couch. She really looks so innocent and beautiful when sleeping. I wanna stare at her for many hours but I can't.

"Miss Jennie, we need to go now to the meeting room." I softly said and shake her a little bit.

She slowly opens her eyes and I blushed to see her cat-like eyes. Oh my gosh!

"Uhm, uh, we need to go to the meeting room now Miss." I awkwardly said.

She gets up and nods.

"I'll just fix myself, just wait for me outside." She said.

I walk out of the office and waited there. After a minute, Miss Jennie go out of her office. We walk towards the meeting room and everybody was there already.

"Let's start." Miss Jennie said.

The meeting started and it lasted for some hour. Gosh! I am sleepy! 

"Good job everyone, send the final report on my email." Miss Jennie said before we head out.

"Lisa, what time is it?" She asks.

I look at my watch before answering.

"Nearly three o'clock Miss Jennie." I said.

"What? The meeting was that long?"

"Yes Miss."

"I'm hungry, can you please call for a delivery? I want pizza." She said.

"Of course Miss." I said.

"Okay, thanks, just go in my office when the food is there." She said and I nodded.

I called for the delivery and waited. As I wait, I receive a message from Bambam.

From: Bammy
Unnie, IU unnie texted me that they are now here and they are staying in a hotel near YG.

To: Bammy
Okay, thanks. I'll talk to unnie after work.

After sending the text, the office phone ring. I answered it and it was Nayeon telling me that the delivery is already downstairs. I told her that I am coming. As I reach there, I got the pizza and paid the delivery man.

"Your eating that pizza?" Nayeon ask.

"Ani, Miss Kim is craving for pizza." I said.

I go back to the most top floor and knock on my boss's office door. I heard a come in and she was at her desk, eyes glued at her computer.

"I'll just put it here Miss Kim." I said and placed it at the table near her couch.

"Wait, let's eat." She said.

"Huh? But..."

"No more buts, you haven't eaten yet too. Join me." She said and I nodded.

She opened the pizza box and game me a pizza, she gets one for herself too. She sat down on her couch and I sat opposite of her.

"By the way Lisa, I haven't thanked you yet for looking after Ella when I was still in a coma so thank you." She said.

"Welcome Miss Jennie, Ella is a sweet girl." I said.

"Yeah she is."

We fell into a comfortable silence and I felt my phone buzzed. I got it and I received a text from my unnie.

From: IU Unnie
Pokpak, what time will you be done from work?

To: IU Unnie
Five unnie. Why?

From: IU Unnie
Let's have dinner and talk about Appa's condition

To: IU Unnie
Okay unnie.

After sending the message I deeply breathe.

"Are you okay?" I heard my boss said.

"Uhm, yeah, I'm okay." I said and smiled.

"You sure? You can tell me?" She said and show me her gummy smile.

Gosh! I like it when she smiles like that.

"I'm sure, I'm just worried about what will my Unnie say later." I said.

"Why? Did you do something wrong that will make your unnie say something?" She interestingly asks.

"We'll just talk about appa's condition, she just knew it like a week ago, Appa doesn't want to tell it to her, then me and my brother told it to her because Appa's condition is getting worst." I open up.

"Hey, don't worry, maybe your unnie will just ask you things like that and these about your appa's condition." She said.

I look at her and nodded, she smiled at me and I smile back.

She's the first person I open up or shared my problems again after what happened in the past. I told myself that I won't open up to anyone even to my cousin, siblings nor my parents but then I failed it and I open up to my boss.

"Hey, don't always keep the problem of your to yourself okay? You can talk to me if you need help or advice. I'll help you."

---
Hey guys! How are you? I have a question,

Since when did you become a blink?

I just became a blink last year. The influence of my cousins and friends.

Edited.