Chapter Thirty-Six: Dream

Jennie's POV

"Yup, a yes Lili. Now you don't need to say that I haven't answered you yes."

"Oh my gosh! Is this real? Is it really a yes?" She unbelievably asks.

"Yes Lili, a yes. I want us to be official." I said and smile.

"YES! FINALLY!" She shouted and I chuckled.

She looks at me and hugs me tight then she twirls me around.

"Kyah! Lili! Put me down now! I'm getting dizzy." I giggled.

She put me down and she cups my face.

"Thank you, I am so happy. Finally, we're official." She said.

"I'm happy too Lili. Yes, we are official."

"I love you my Nini."

"I love you too my Lili."

Next thing I know, our lips are pressed together.

We are kissing! She's kissing me!

Her lips, it's so soft.

She kissed me slowly and passionately. Then fireworks appear from the sky. What beautiful timing.

We pull from the kiss and lean our foreheads together.

"Thank you Nini, I promise to make you and Ella happy, I promise to be with you all the time, through thick in thin, I'll always be here for you. I love you."

"I know Lili, I promise to support you in everything, I promise to make you happy too. I promise that you and I will be forever." I said and kiss the tip of her nose.

She hugs me and I hug her back.

"You planed these, didn't you?" She asks not breaking our hug.

"Of course I did Lili. Isn't it obvious?" I sarcastically said.

Her chest vibrates coz she laughed.

We stayed like that for long until Lisa ask if we can sit already.

"Can we sit now? My legs hurt."

"Okay."

We walk towards the bench and sat there. I put my head on her shoulders and hold her hand.

"This place is special to me now." I said.

"Why?"

"Because this is where I said yes to you and this is where... our first kiss happens." I shyly said.

"Yeah, it is, but every place I go with you is special for me but these would be super special." She said spreading her free hands.

I giggled.

"I want to share a story with you." I said.

I wanted to tell her about my dream.

"What is it?" She asks.

"Remember when I told you that something happened to me while I was in a coma and it changed me big time?" I ask and she nodded.

"Well, I had a dream in those eight months, when I wake up, I thought it was real. But they said I just had a dream, I was asleep but my brain is functioning that made scenes in my mind." I said.

"Really? So it was like a lucid dream?"

"Yes but it is different. Do you want to know my dream?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty curious about it." She said.

This is it.

"There was a girl, she's always scared, weak, afraid of everything, you name it. She always does what her uncle says just to protect her younger sister and her cousin. One day, a very attractive, tall, cute, pretty handsome CEO came into her life. People say that she's cold-hearted but she really wasn't. She's caring, loving and she values her family a lot." I pause for a while.

"The weak girl and the CEO arranged to marry each other just to save the failing company of the weak girl's company which is being handled by her uncle. The girl thought that her life will be more miserable after the wedding, but it wasn't. Being married to the CEO changes her a lot, she learned how to be happy again. She learned how to love again. But she's still scared of showing it to her wife. Her wife already showed her how much she loves her, but she'll always say that, no, she doesn't love her, she only thought that because she was the one being there."

"Did the CEO gave up?"

"No she doesn't, she helped her wife to escape the miserable life. She helped her wife to be brave. The CEO did everything for her. The CEO knew that her wife was being beaten up by her uncle, which cause her wife's fear of everything. Her wife then becomes strong and she confessed her love to the CEO. They were happy already, with the weak girl's little sister, and her wife's family and friends. Until...."

"Until what?"

"Until the uncle wanted to revenge, he doesn't want to see her niece happy. He kidnapped the two sisters of the CEO's wife, even his daughter. Then, she became scared again, weak and afraid, her wife doesn't want to see her like that. So she did everything to find them. Then one day, while they were having their breakfast, the uncle suddenly appears wanted to get her niece back. Of course, her wife doesn't approve, but the girl left with her uncle just to make her wife and her family safe."

"What happened to the CEO?"

"She was so angry and afraid at the same time, she does not know where her wife is, she doesn't know what to do. The girl, she always got beaten in front of her little sister. She's becoming more weaker each day. Then one of her uncle's men, well, not really men, it was a woman. She decided to help the CEO to get everyone back. The woman was the CEO's ex. The ex was just dragged towards the mess because the uncle threatened to kill her daughter."

"Then why did she help the CEO if the uncle threatened her already?"

"I don't know, that was her answer. So they planed everything. They succeed in getting her wife back but she was under a coma for some months. It was dangerous for her to stay in a coma for many more months because she might not wake up anymore. Her wife is always beside her, she waited for her to wake up. A miracle happened and the girl woke up. Of course, they were happy. Finally, they are happy and free. "

"Did they have a happy ending?"

"Yes they did, the CEO proposed to the girl again, they got married again, they lived in a simple yet beautiful home with their children. They lived happily ever after." I finished.

"Wow, that was an amazing dream." Lisa said.

"It was, I thought it was so real. You know, when I woke up, I got disappointed. Do you want to know the names of the two amazing women in my dream?"

She nodded.

"It was us. You and me. Their names are Jennie and Lisa."

She looks so shocked.

"Us? But how?" She confusedly asks.

"I don't even know, it was like, my dream showed me who will be my future." I said.

"But how come? We haven't met before that."

"I don't really know. All I know is, I saw you one day, in my office, telling me the same name, seeing the same appearance and telling me that you are my assistant."

"Wow! But that means you fall for the Lisa in your dreams? Right?"

"Yes I did, I think."

"What if you only fall for me because of the Lisa in your dream?" She asks that got me shock.

"Of course not Lili. I love you because you are you, you and the Lisa in my dream are different, okay? I love you for who you are. Well, you have some same attitude and personalities, but you are both different. You are here with me and I love you." I said.

"Promise?"

"Promise my Lili."

-

Edited.