Chapter Twenty-Five: Love Me Back

Lisa's POV

Finally! I finally confessed to her! I finally let my feeling out!

I finally told her that I love her. I just grab these moment to tell her what I feel, whoever closed the door of the rooftop, thank you!

I look at Jennie and I got worried about seeing her cry.

"Hey, why are you crying?" I ask and let her face me.

She just stares at me and tears is still falling down her face, I wipe her tears away.

"Please say anything." I worriedly said.

I don't know what is going on in her head. I don't know what she's thinking. I don't know how she feels after I confessed to her.

What if... What if she doesn't like me back? What if there is someone special for her already that is not me? What if she will leave me after what I confessed to her?

I don't want that what if's to happen. I don't want to get hurt again. I don't want my heart to feel pain again. I just want to feel love.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Why are you sorry?" She asks.

"I don't know, maybe because I confessed to you when I know you don't feel the same way towards me." I said and look down on the floor.

I knew it. Stupid Lisa!

"I hate it when you are so dumb and stupid sometimes." She said.

I agree, I am really stupid and dumb! I just hurt myself again.

"Sorry."

"Why are you so dumb! Can't you see I am crying! I am not crying because I don't like what you said! My tears are happy tears! I am so damn happy about what you said Lisa!" She said that made me shock.

"I- I don't know wh-what to say."

"You don't need anything to say, just listen to me. No cutting off, react after I told you what I wanted to say." She said and I nodded.

"Back then, when parents were still alive, I always believe in love, they always show love towards each other but as I and unnie grow old, they always fight in simple things, in front of us. One night, they are on their way home and mom was on the phone talking to Jisoo unnie, then my parents fought again and forgot mom was talking to unnie, then suddenly, the car they were riding fall on a cliff. They were both dead on the spot. "

"It was hard for me and unnie, good thing uncle and auntie were there to help us and support us, but after a month of my parents' death, auntie left uncle and Irene unnie, she left to be with someone else. That's when I believe that love will always ruin a good bond in the family."

"When I met my first boyfriend, I believe in love again, but he left me when he knew about Ella, when I am pregnant at her. It broke me again, I nearly abort my child but my two unnies and uncle were there to support me. When I gave birth, I admire Ella so much but seeing her makes me feel hurt again. I started to train for the company and I became cold and terror like what they said, I don't care at all. I was okay with that."

I didn't know my brave Nini has been through a lot.

"Then I met Kai, I thought he would be my forever, he is loving and caring, he cared for Ella when I don't. But then I saw him with his family broke me again, he already has a family, he's married and has two kids. He made me his mistress. I was so depressed that I tried to kill myself, that's when I was in a coma for eight months. While I was in a coma, something happened that changed me when I woke up."

"I began to care and show love to my daughter and tried to bring back the old Jennie. Then I met you, I was so shocked when I met you. You are so caring, so sweet, friendly and helpful. You cared for my daughter, you make Ella happy, you make the both of us happy. That's what I like about you."

She looks at me and smiled, I smiled back.

"Just like Chaeng, unnie told me I like you, she also dictates everything. It was so embarrassing, I was even jealous of your brother coz I thought he was your boyfriend. At the amusement park, when your ex called and showed up, I really got jealous, even the girls who kept on looking at you, I want to chock them so much. I claimed you mine in front of your ex. I was really brave when I claim you but I don't know how to face you the next day."

"When the day you called me with the ms, again, I feel hurt, I cried when you left. I thought you were angry at me, I even cried to Jisoo unnie. Days past and I always find a way to talk to you but I really can't. I always see your face everywhere and it is hard for me to sleep."

"You always make me smile by just seeing you, you make me laugh at your simple jokes, you always make me worried when you are so dumb sometimes, you make me feel complete. I thought you won't like me. But then you just confessed right now, here at the rooftop where we got trap."

"When you confessed, I feel happy, finally, the girl I want and love, loves me back."

I look at her.

"You love me back?"

"Of course I love you! I won't claim you as mine if I don't love you." She said.

I can't believe these!

"Say it again."

"I love you so much my Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban."

-

Edited.