Chapter Twenty-Four: Sudden Confession

Jennie's POV

*Pak!*

"OUCH!"

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!

Did I just slap her? Oh no! Maybe I am just seeing her everywhere again. Right, maybe she's not her. I rub my eyes and look at her but man! She's really her!

Oh my gosh!

"Why did you slap me?" Lisa ask who's touching her cheeks.

"I-I' m so sorry, I didn't know that was you. I thought it was someone I don't know and will hurt me. I'm sorry again Lisa." I said guiltily.

"It really hurts." She said.

"Sorry, let me check it." I said and I hesitate to come near her.

She then grabs my hands and pulled me that got me startled. I just stand in front of her as she hugs me tight.

Now I feel safe in her arms.

"Please hug me back." I heard her say and I followed what she said.

I hug her tight, really tight, I missed her. I should hug her longer, I don't know if there are still other hugs after these.

"I missed you." I voiced out.

"I was just with you this morning at the office." She said and we are still not breaking the hug.

"I uhmm, I - I mean uh I mis-." She cut me off.

"I missed you too Nini."

She called me Nini again!

I felt her putting down her arms but I didn't, I just hug her.

"Can we break our hug for a while?" She asks and I shook my head.

"No, I don't want too." I said.

"Why?"

"I just want to hug you."

"You can hug me all the time, we need to talk."

"We can talk while hugging."

"Nini, don't be stubborn." She said.

I break the hug and look at her beautiful doll eyes.

"Are you angry at me?" I ask.

"No. Why? I mean, why would be even angry at you?" She asks.

"I don't know, for slapping you tonight? Or..... For what I said at the amusement park days ago." After saying the last sentence, I look away.

Minutes had past and she still didn't answer, maybe she's angry for what I have done at the amusement park.

I walk near the railing and tried to stop myself from crying. I won't cry. I won't. Inhale, exhale.

"I won't be angry at you. I would never be angry at you." She finally said and she back hugs me.

Instead of letting my tears fall down, I blushed.

"Really? You are not angry about what I said? For claiming you as mine even if you are not mine?"

"Yup, I am yours Nini and you are mine. I don't also like sharing what is mine. What's mine is only mine." She said and I am so red like a tomato.

"I- I am yours?" I shyly ask.

"If you would let me make you mine. Then you are mine." What she said made me shock.

Hell yes, I would let you claim me as yours!

"Nini... I have to tell you." She said.

"What is it?" I nervously ask.

"Just listen okay? Don't cut me off." She said and I nodded.

"A year ago, after I broke up with my ex. I feel so lonely, I feel so down, I feel like no one will love me anymore. I told myself I won't love anyone ever again, coz I am scared to get hurt again. I always feel bitter, I was not myself anymore. People said that 'love hurts you but the love itself heals you too', I don't believe in that, coz every time my heart is being healed already, it feels pain again, then will heal again but at the end, it just feel pain. No more healing, no more love, no more happiness."

"I tried to be happy but the news about my appa's condition hurt my heart again. I was thinking of many things that just hurt my heart more. That's when I decided to build some walls around my broken heart so it won't feel pain again. I live in that as I started to work at your company. Maybe working at your company, made me feel how to be happy again, interacting with people and being friends with others."

"Then the day comes, meeting you, I was really scared of meeting you. People say you are so cold, terror, and always angry, that is why they call you the ice princess. But when I met you, you were never what people say, your sweet, caring loving, a cute Mandu that is so clingy which I like."

She made me smiled. I look at Lisa and she is looking at the stars.

"You make me feel happy, you made me be myself again. The old Lisa. Do you know what is the surprising thing you did?"

I shook my head.

"You break the walls around my heart and you healed them back. You make my heart be happy again. You make me feel special, you make me feel love and care."

"Chaeng said that I like you and I denied, she dictated everything to me. Me being jealous, me being so whipped, me being caring, me being me for you. You make my heart flutter, you make me feel the electricity and you make me feel butterflies in my stomach."

"After the day at the amusement park, I didn't know how to face you. Days pass and you still didn't look at me or talk to me like the usual. I tried to get your attention by calling you Ms. Jennie again but you did not react. That hurt me. As days go by, I always think of you, our time, our bonding. I always see your beautiful angelic face everywhere. I always want to see you and talk to you. Through those days I realized something really important."

"What is it?" I ask.

"Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, my boss, my Jennie, my Kitten, my Mandu, my Nini. I want to tell you that, I like you..... No... I am falling for you...... No... I love you. I freaking love you already Nini."

That's when my tears fall down.

Does she love me? I am not dreaming, right? I am not hallucinating, right? She really just confess to me right?

I want to say something but I can't. My tears just continued to fall down because of her sudden confession.

-

Edited.