Chapter Sixteen: Surprise!

Lisa's POV

"Lisayah! She's walking now." Seulgi said.

I look at Jennie walking towards the trash bin and throw away the two cups of ice cream.

Earlier...

My phone rings and I look at the caller. It was Seulgi.

S: Yow Monkey
L: Yow, how was everything?
S: Good. I'm here now at the park. I parked my car near Jennie's car. Where are you?
L: I'll go there now.
S: Okay

I hung up my phone and give a look at Jennie. She's busy eating her ice cream so I took the chance to left, I spotted Seulgi's car and I immediately ride it.

From here, we can still see Jennie. She looks around. She's looking for me. I grab my phone and texted her. After sending my text, I saw the sadness in her eyes.

Awww! Mianhe Nini. Don't worry, you'll be happy when you get home.

"We have to wait and make sure she's going to the penthouse and no more others." Seulgi said and I nodded.

I feel like an agent spying on the very important person that we should protect. Kekeke!

That's what happened an hour ago.

"Do you think she's going somewhere else?" I ask.

"I don't know, ask her. Like tell her again sorry for leaving without telling it to her." Seulgi said and I nodded.

To: Ms. Jennie
Hi Jennie, wanna say sorry again for leaving an hour ago with telling you.

We look at Jennie who stops walking and looks at her phone. After a while, I received a text from her.

From: Ms. Jennie
Hi! Nah, it's okay. But you better make it up to me. You made me sad:(

To: Ms. Jennie
Awww! Mianhe again Nini. Yes I will, I'll buy you ice cream. By the way, where are you? Are you home already?

"I asked her if she's home already." I said.

From: Ms. Jennie
I'm still here at the park. But I'll head home now.

To: Ms. Jennie
Okay, drive safely Nini

"She's heading home now." I said.

Seulgi nodded and started the car. She drives and we saw Jennie drive too. She's at our back. Seulgi drives a little bit fast and I dialed Jisoo unnie's number.

L: Unnie!
J: Yah! Don't need to shout!
L: Then why are you shouting?
J: Because you shouted? Yah! Just tell me why did you call.
L: We are now heading there. Jennie is too. Be ready.
J: Okay, okay, bye.

Jisoo unnie hung up on me and after a while, we are now at the Kim's condominium. We head in and saw Nayeon there. She's helping us. She's gonna block Jennie's way and greet her happy birthday again, so me and Seulgi can arrive at the penthouse and prepare too. After some time, we are in the penthouse panting.

Woah! We didn't run but the fast walk is tiring too.

"Here water." Irene unnie said.

"Thanks." Me and Seulgi said.

I grab the bottled water and finish everything. Woah! Didn't know I was these thirsty.

"YOW! JENNIE UNNIE IS ON HER WAY! I REPEAT, JENNIE UNNIE IS ON HER WAY!" Chaeng shouted.

We hide and make sure nothing was suspicious. We heard the door opening and saw Jennie walk in. She just walks straight to the stairs but before she can go up we all shouted.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIE!"

She got startled and she faced us. We sang happy birthday and Jisoo unnie was holding her cake. Jennie was already crying. Awww!

"Make a wish Jenduek." Irene unnie said.

She closed her eyes and wish. She blew the candle and we cheered.

"I thought you'll ignore me on my birthday. You hurt my feelings." Jennie said.

"Aww, sorry Jenduek. We love you!" Irene unnie said.

"Sorry mommy. I love you! Happy birthday." Ella said.

"Can you give mommy a hug?" Jennie asks and Ella jumps to her mommy to give her a hug.

"Aww!" We all said.

They look so cute!

"Let's eat unnie! We have your favorite food at the dinning." Rosie said.

We all head in the kitchen and grab something to eat.

"Yah! Since when did you lie to me Lisayah? Your bad." I heard Jennie said.

I look at her and she was pouting. Aww! Her cute cheeks!

"Aww! Sorry Nini, at least we are now complete." I said and pinch her cheeks.

"Woah! Did I heard someone said a new nickname to Jenduek?" Jisoo unnie teased.

"What is it again?" Jisoo unnie added.

"Is it Nini? Oh! Yeah right." Irene unnie teased too.

"HAHAHA okay, stop now unnies look, NINI is blushing." Rosie said.

"Yah! Stop, teasing Nini, and I can be the only one to call her Nini." I said.

Everyone said Yiee and I laugh.

"Yah! Your teasing me too!" Jennie complained.

"Am I? Aww, sorry my Nini." I said that made her blush more.

"Yah! Stop it." She said and covered her face.

"Kekeke, okay, okay, I'll stop." I said and remove her hands from covering her beautiful face.

We celebrated and everyone kept on teasing us the whole day. Night came and everyone left already but I stayed. Jennie asked me to stay.

"Hey, happy birthday again. I'm glad you are smiling now." I said.

"Thank you... Lili."

"Welco- what did you just called me?" I ask.

"Lili." She said.

"Eh? Why did yo-. She cut me off.

"Just don't complain you monkey. If your giving me a nickname then I'll give you too." She said that made me smile.

"Okay then, you'll be my Nini then I'll be your Lili." I said.

She gave me her gummy smile and I smiled back.

Well, She wasn't the only one who got surprised today, me too. My heart feels so happy, is this still right?

-

Edited.