Chapter Six: Lalisa Manoban

Lisa's POV

Oh my! Why is there a beautiful angel in front of me? She looks so beautiful! I got star struck on her beauty. Her cat-like eyes, her nose, her cute lips. Gosh! I like her eyes!

"Lisa Unnie! I missed you!" I heard a little voice said.

I look down and it was Ella.

"Missed you too little one. Are you a good girl?" I ask.

Now I realize that Ella resembles her mother a lot! Gosh! Why didn't someone told me that my boss is super beautiful!

"Yes I am unnie." Ella said and smiled.

I smiled and I look at my boss, she's just staring at me. Now I got conscious because of her stares.

I fake cough and started to introduce myself.

"Go-good morning ma'am, I'm Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban, you can call me Lisa, I am your assistant." Oh my, why do I have to stutter?

She just stares at me and I don't know what to do. Okay, this is so awkward.

"Mommy, Lisa unnie said something." Ella said to her mother.

"Ah, uhm, yeah sorry about that. Nice to meet you Lisa, I'm Jennie Kim, of course, your boss. Just call me Miss Jennie, like what everyone calls me." She said and offer a handshake.

"Yes Miss Jennie." I said and accept her handshake.

Woah! Her hands are so soft!

"Mommy, can we head in now? Please. I want to eat my breakfast." Ella said that made us pull away from our hands.

"Ah, yeah sure baby. Lisa, come with me and tell my schedule for today." She said and we started to walk towards her office.

I guess Ella and her mom are okay now. Ella told me that her mommy hates her but seeing them now, I think they are okay and Ella looks so happy.

"Do I have any meeting today?" Miss Jennie ask as she put her daughter's breakfast on the table near her desk.

"Yes Miss Jennie, you have a meeting this afternoon at one pm with Mr. Hyun about the new hotel and restaurant that will be opening in three months." I said.

She looks at me confusedly.

"Mr. Hyun? Hotel and restaurant? Can you please tell me that. Sorry, you know I got into a coma right?"

"Yes Miss Jennie, I know that. Well, Miss Jisoo wanted to find a new restaurant that can be fit for the new Kim's hotel that will be opened. She said that she wanted to try something and she got Mr. Hyun, the owner of Fancé restaurant as the business partner." I explained.

"Oh gosh! That chickin didn't tell me these." Miss Jennie said out of frustration.

"Don't worry Miss, Miss Jisoo will be at the meeting too later." I said.

"Oh good, I thought I got to deal with these on my own. Are there any meetings?"

"None Miss. You are mostly free today." I said.

"Can you please give me the files about the merging that will happen? So I have an idea of what we'll be talking about later." She said.

"Sure Miss Jennie, is it okay if I'll go first to Miss Jisoo's office to get the files? She will just hand it to me this day." I said.

"Yeah sure." She said and I excused myself.

I thought it would be hard meeting my boss, like Jisoo unnie, and Chaeng said that Miss Jennie always screams at her assistants. Good thing she's in a good mood today.

"What brings you here Lisayah?" Jisoo unnie asks.

"Your sister is asking for the files about the merging with Mr. Hyun." I sais.

"Ow, Chaeng, can you get it please." Unnie said and Rosie obliged.

"How was meeting my sister?"

"Good."

"Only good? No yells? No angry face kitten?"

"Uhm, no. She's not what you said unnie." I said.

"Here, maybe she's not yet showing the ice princess look to you. Just wait Lisayah. You can do it my monkey cousin." Chaeng said as she hands me the files.

"Yah! Stop scaring me!" I whined.

They both laugh and I just excuse myself and go back to my boss.

Chaeyoung is my cousin and she helps me a lot. She's the reason why I am now working her, she just told me one day to get ready for an interview at the YG and thank God I got accepted.

"Here are the files Miss." I said and gave it to my boss.

"Thanks Lisa." She said with a poker face.

"Your welcome Miss. I'll just be at my desk Miss Jennie. Excuse me." I said and left to go to my desk.

I came from Thailand and I go here to Korea to find a job, in my first three months, I got no job and this is my first job. I have two siblings, I'm the middle child. My eldest sister's name is IU Jieun Lee, she is now married and she is living in America with her husband and kids. Our youngest brother's name is Kunpimook Bambam Manoban, he's here too at Korea working at a coffee shop near our house at Busan. Bambam followed me after five months and together with him are my parents. My appa has a stage two lung cancer, we just knew that three months ago that got all of us shock, I told Appa that IU unnie should know but Appa doesn't want to bother unnie. Bambam and I disagreed, of course, unnie deserves to know too.

My parents are with Rosie's sister Naeun and of course my brother Bambam. They are at Busan and I always go there every time appa has a monthly check-up. Jisoo unnie insisted for us to live in one of their condominiums but I declined. Rosie also told me to live at her condo but I also declined. They help me much already, I don't want to be a burden to them.

I continued to do my work and until Mr. Sun already decided to say goodbys and Mr. Moon is now shinning up in the sky.

The meeting awhile ago was long but ended up well. I am inside my apartment cooking some ramen that I can only cook.

Well, this is the life of a Lalisa Manoban.

-

Edited.