Chapter Seven: Surprising

Jennie's POV

"Gosh Jenduek! You look like sh*t!" Jisoo unnie said as I head in of her office.

"Duh unnie! Who can sleep peacefully after you saw the girl in your dream." I said and sat down at her couch.

We just had a meeting at the conference room with the board members and I don't even remember any single thing I said or they said. Good thing Lisa was there who took down notes.

After seeing Lisa yesterday, I really don't know what to do. I need to be honest that Lalisa Manoban is so hot. Gosh!

"Yah! Jenduek! Are you daydreaming about your assistant?"

"What the heck! No!" I exclaimed.

"Do you feel awkward this morning when you came to your office?"

"A little." I said.

Last night I called Unnie to go to my penthouse to talk. I told her about Lisa being the Lisa in my dream. She also got shocked, she thought that the names would just be similar but then even their features are similar.

"Can't believe that your LILI is real." Jisoo unnie said teasingly.

"Yah! Stop it unnie." I whined.

"Ow! Jenduekie! Your blushing! Do you like Lisa?"

"What no I'm not blushing and I don't like her." I said and look at the other way.

"Aww! It's okay my Jenduek, I would be happy if you give Ella a dada." Unnie said and winked at me.

"Yah! Unnie I said stop!" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Okay Ice princess chill. Now shoo, go back to your Lili." Unnie said and giggle.

"Yah! Don't you dare go to my penthouse and eat chicken." I said and headed out.

"Huh? Jenduek, I was just joking!" I said unnie said.

I walk towards my office and saw Lisa playing with Ella. I smiled as I saw my daughter laugh when Lisa tickled her.

"Unnie stop." Ella said.

"Okay okay. Oh no, you're full of sweats. Where is your towel?" Lisa ask.

"In my bag unnie." Ella said.

Lisa got Ella's towel and wipe her sweat away. She also put the towel at Ella's back.

"Do you want water princess?"

"Yes please unnie." Ella said.

I just look at them and admire the two until Ella saw me.

"Mommy!" She shouted and ran towards.me.

"Hi baby girl."

She raises her hand so I carried her.

"I played with Lisa unnie while you're at aunt Jichu's office." Ella said.

"Really, have you had fun?" I ask her and saw Lisa stand up.

"Yes mommy. She's more fun to play with rather than aunt Jichu!" Ella said that made me laugh.

"You better not say that in front of your auntie or she'll cry." I said.

Ella giggled and nodded.

"Are you hungry?" I ask her and she nodded.

I was about to say something when someone suddenly opens the office door.

"Jenduekie! Let's eat lunch together!" Jisoo unnie said.

"Oh my gosh unnie! You're embarrassing me!" I complained.

Gosh! I shouldn't have told my dream to my annoying unnie.

"HAHA it's okay Jenduekie, don't be shy." Jisoo unnie said and wink at me.

I glared at her and Chaeng goes in.

"Hurry up, I'm hungry. Oh and ugly monkey, you going with us."

"But Ch-." Lisa was cut off.

"No more buts or I will tell to your parents th-."

"Okay okay, stop saying that in front of my boss." Lisa said and blushed.

She looks so cute!

"Don't fall Jenduek." Unnie whispered.

"Yah!" I said and punch her shoulder.

"Aw, Ella look, your mommy hurted me." Unnie said and pouted.

"Eww Auntie! Don't do that! You are not cute." Ella said that made all of us laugh.

Unnie fake cry and Chaeng pull her saying.
"Let's go! I'm really hungry."

We all headed out and go towards the parking lot.

Unnie said that she'll drive and Chaeng and Lisa ride to Chaeng's car. Me and Ella ride at Unnie's car.

"Where are we eating unnie?" I ask.

"To our favorite restaurant." She said.

"Yes! Finally." I said.

"Craving for your fave food?" Unnie ask.

"Yes."

"By the way, Irene unnie will eat with us and she's with her assistant."

"Bosses and assistants lunch huh."

"Yup, we're here."

We all go down and we head in together.

"There's Irene unnie." I pointed.

We walk towards there and I got shocked seeing the girl beside Irene unnie.

"Seulgi!" Chaeng and Lisa said together.

"Lisayah! Chaengah!"

Oh my freaking gosh! Seulgi is real too? Huhu! I hope I'm not crazy.

"Jenduek, you okay?" Jisoo unnie asks.

"Yeah just shock." I whispered.

Unnie gives me a confused look.

"I'll tell you later."

She nodded and sat beside Rosé. I sat in the middle of Jisoo unnie and Ella. We ordered our food and talk while waiting for our food to come.

"How do you know Seulgi, Chaengah?" Irene unnie ask.

"Seulgi is our friend since childhood." Chaeng said.

"Oh, I thought you grew in Thailand?" Jisoo unnie ask Lisa.

Wow, Thailand?

"We lived in Busan for ten years then we move to Thailand, we lived there only for five years and we go back here Korea, after some years, we go back to Thailand again and just move back here in the middle of this year." Lisa said.

"Woah! You move back and forth to Thailand and Korea, isn't it tiring?" Irene unnie ask.

"It is." She said.

We continue to talk and I learned a lot of new things about Lisa. It's fun knowing Lisa. I wanna know her more.

This is so surprising.

-

Edited.