Chapter Four: Back

Jennie's POV

A week had passed and now I am preparing to go back to YG company. I enjoy my one week with Ella. I make sure that she enjoyed spending time with me. I brought her to a carnival, to my favorite park, and even tried the build-a-bear activity that was in my dream. I need to go back to work and I surely have a lot of catching up to do.

I just finished cooking breakfast and I woke Ella up. I will bring her with me, I won't leave her here alone.

"Ella, wake up." I said and slightly shake her.

"No mommy." She said.

Well, guess what,  my baby doesn't want to get disturbed when sleeping and she's not a morning person too like me.

"But we need to prepare, mommy needs to go to work." I said.

She slowly opens her eyes and she raises her hands up. I carried her out of my room and walk towards the dinning. I was about to put her to the chair but she doesn't want to go down.

"Baby, sit down please." I said.

"No, I don't want too, I'm still sleepy mommy." She said.

"I know, but we need to prepare, mommy will go to YG." I said

She nodded and I put her down on the chair. I sit next to her and put some pancakes on her plate. After eating the pancakes, we freshen up and I let Ella pick the clothes she wanted to wear.
(Just imagine Ella is 4 years old here)

After putting clothes on her, I prepared and put on my working clothes

I did not bother putting some makeup and I just wear sunglasses. I walk down the stairs and saw Ella playing with the Unicorn toy I bought for her, it looks exactly the same in my dream that Lisa gave her, I told her to pick other toys but she wanted that one so I just let her.

"Ready to go Ella?" I ask.

"Yes mommy, can I bring my unicorn, please?" She asks.

"Of course you can. Let's go." I said and hold her hand as we exit.

I put her in my car and started to drive going to the YG company. As we reach the company, I help Ella go down. I hold her hand as we go in and my employees got shocked seeing me.

Maybe they never expect me to be back.

"Mommy, why are they staring?" Ella ask.

"Don't mind them baby, let's go." I said and walk straight.

Morning Miss Kim.
Welcome back Miss Kim
Hi Miss Kim

That's what I heard as me and Ella walk and I just nod. We ride the elevator and no one dared to ride with us. Well, I am the CEO and no one is allowed to ride with me except my secretary and some important businessmen.

Before going to my office, we drop by at Unnie's office. as we head inside, we heard shouting.

"Yah! Early in the morning and you two are fighting?" I said.

"It's Chickin fault." Chaeng said and rolled her eyes.

"Wae?"

"She didn't let me eat breakfast!" Chaeng said.

"Yah! You ate three bread Chipmunk!"

"Mommy, they are so noisy, can you tell them to shut up."

Did Ella just tell me that?

Didn't know my daughter is literally like me when I was a kid.

"Did your daughter just told us to shut up?" Jisoo unnie asks.

"Yup, she just did. " I said.

"Oh gosh, did you teach Ella how to be savage?"

"What the! Why would I do that? Just accept the fact that she is really my mini-me." I said.

"Yup she is." Chaeng said.

We talk a little until Jisoo unnie told me that my new secretary can't come.

"And why is that Unnie?"

"She had to accompany her appa to the hospital. " Unnie said.

"Huh? Why?"

"Monthly check-up, her dad has lung cancer." Chaeng said.

"Ow, okay then, me and Ella will go to my office now, bye." I said.

Ella bid her goodbye and we go towards my office. As I open my office, I stop going inside.

Heck! Why does my office look like Lisa's in my dream! It's getting me frustrated!

"Why mommy?" Ella ask.

"Nothing baby." I said.

She nodded and walk towards the couch and lay down, she closes her eyes and hugs her unicorn. She's still sleepy, aww, my poor baby.

I let her and I walk toward my desk and put my bag besides. I saw a paper and my schedule is written there.

Good thing I don't have any meetings to attend. I don't want any headaches on my first day of going back to work.

I review some paper and check some of it. I sign a lot of papers and my hands are tired!

Minutes later I heard someone knock on my door.

"Come in!" I said not too loud to wake up Ella.

I got shocked who came in, it was Nayeon, she's a receptionist on the first floor. Oh gosh, now I'm thinking again about my dream.

"Uhm, Miss Jennie?"

"Ah, yes, sorry. You may sit down." I said.

"Thank you, Miss. I go here because someone left a folder of some reports downstairs and this is also important, you need to read it. I delivered it up here because your assistant is not here." She directly said.

"Okay, just put it here Nayeon, thank you." I said.

"I'll go now Miss Jennie." She said and stand up.

I nodded and watch her until she reaches the door but she stops. She looks at me and said with a smile.

"By the way, Miss, Welcome back."

-

Edited.