Chapter Forty-Three: Flashback

(A/N: There will be a lot of bad words that you'll read hehe, just wanna warn you. Enjoy!)

Before Jennie could go in the restroom, a man grabbed her.

She was about to shout, but the man put a towel to her mouth and nose that has something that will make Jennie faint.

The man looks around and when he was sure that no one was looking, he goes out of the restaurant at the fire exit near the restroom. He put Jennie at the back of the car and go in at the driver's seat.

He started to drive and called his boss while driving.

'Hello, boss.' The man said.
'Do you have any good news for me?' His boss directly asks.
'A good news boss.'
'Tell it to me then. Make sure it is really good news or I'll kill you.' His boss threatened.
'I'm on my way to the hideout boss, I got Ms. Jennie already.' The man proudly said.
'Really? Really good news, wait for me there, and don't do anything to MY Jennie!'
'Copy that boss.'

As their conversation end, the man reached the hideout. He got out of the car and carried Jennie inside. He went into a room and put Jennie down, making sure there are ropes tied up around her feet and arms.

Half an hour had past and his boss got the hideout.

"She's upstairs boss."  The man said.

"Okay, I'll give you a bunos later, just guard here,  I'll go there alone." The boss said and the man nodded.

The boss walks upstairs and go near Jennie. He kneels down and caresses Jennie's face.

"Finally you are mine again, you are only mine and mine alone. You can't be with that Manoban. You are mine Jennie Kim." The boss said and he admires Jennie.

Jennie slowly open her eyes and her vision is still blur, she remembered that a man grabs her and she panicked.

Her vision got well and got shocked seeing him.

"Good thing you are awake now my love." The boss said.

Jennie look around.

"What I am doing here? Why are my arms and feet tied up? Why are you here?" Jennie nervously asks.

"Don't mind them my love."

Jennie frown at him.

"What is wrong with you? Why are you calling me that? We are so done back then! Let me free!" Jennie shouted.

"No! You are mine! Mine!"

"I'm not f*ck*ng yours Bobby!"

"Yes you are love, you don't need that Manoban in your life." He said and smirk.

"F*ck you! Let me free! You aren't supposed to be here! Your suppose to be at the hospital resting!"

"Why do I need to be at the hospital babe? I'm not even sick." Bobby said.

"What?" Jennie asks out of confusion.

"I have no illness babe."

Jennie got confused more.

"I planned everything babe, since then. I planned it. I wanted to tell you that I have an illness to make sure that you are just mine, that you won't leave me. I paid a doctor to fake some papers for everybody to believe, but then, a f*ck*ng baby came!"

"She is your daughter! Don't curse on her!" Jennie angrily shouts.

"I don't f*ck*ng care! She f*ck*ng ruined my plan! Now I have to pretend for four freaking years! Now I came back, you were supposed to be mine, but that f*ck*ng Manoban ruined everything! She gets you away from me!"

"We were done Bobby! You have no rights to claim me again you f*ck*ng *ssh*l*! "

A loud pak was heard.

"Lo-love, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Bobby said and touch Jennie's face.

"Don't touch me!"

Bobby wrapped his hands on Jennie's neck and said.

"Don't try to fight back on me or your Manoban will be killed and so as your daughter." Bobby threaten.

Jennie just nodded and Bobby removes his hands around Jennie's neck. Bobby left the room and Jennie shed out her tears.

-

Days had past and Jennie always gets hurt by Bobby. Jennie can't fight back, she wanted too, but she's so scared that Bobby would kill Lisa and Ella.

On a Thursday night, Bobby left and the man who bumps into was guarding downstairs.

Jennie tried to untie the knot on her hand and to her luck,  she got it untied. She then unties the knot on her feet and removes it.

She looks at her hands and feet and there are already marks on it. Jennie stands up and walks slowly out of the room.

She saw the man sleeping and quickly move out of the building. She didn't know where to go.

She was about to run when someone grabs her by the hair.

"Where do you think you going my love?"

Bobby caught her.

Jennie didn't answer and Bobby tightens his hold on Jennie's hair that made Jennie groan in pain.

"I told you not to try to escape my love, you really wanted to get hurt huh." Bobby said and pull Jennie inside the building.

He brought Jennie back at the room and push her down.

"Just let me free!" Jennie shouted which made Bobby slap her.

"No! I won't let you free Jennie, you are mine!"

"I am not yours!"

She earns another slap.

"You are mine! Your body is mine! Your soul is mine! You can't be Lisa's! "

"I am Lisa's! I am hers! Just wait till the cops got you in jail!"

Another slap.

"If you continue to talk back to me, I won't stop slapping you! "

"F*ck you!"

This time, Bobby slaps Jennie, hard.

"F*ck! You are pushing me to kill her! I'll f*ck*ng kill her in front of you."

"No! You can't do that! You won't do that! Don't hurt Lisa! Just kill me instead!" Jennie cried.

"I can't kill you my love, if I kill you, I can't be with you." Bobby said and caress Jennie's face.

Jennie groans in pain again when Bobby holds her face tight.

"Escape again my love and I'll make your Lisa suffer."

-

Edited.