Chapter Thirty-Two: Dinner

Jennie's POV

I am now with Ella and Lisa, and I really got shocked by what Ella told me. She said she wanted Lisa to be her dada, she even called Lisa her dada already. I mean, I also want Lisa to be her dada and Lisa is not against that, and Ella told me already about that but it still shocks me.

Lisa suddenly holds my hand that made me startled.

"Sorry, I startled you. You seem to be thinking something, may I know what is it?" Lisa asks as she caresses my hand.

"Nothing, just about..."

She glances at me.

"Do you want to talk about it again later?" She knew already what I was thinking about.

"No, it's okay. I'm okay with it, as long as both of you are happy." I said and smiled.

"Well, it concerns me, are you happy about it too?"

"Of course I am Lili." I said.

She continued to drive until we reach the restaurant. Lisa opened the car door for me and help Ella to go out of the car. Lisa holds my hand and we walk in but as we head in, someone called Lisa.

"LISAYAH!"

We turn around and it was a girl. Ugh! Don't tell me she also like Lisa. Why does Lisa have to be a heartthrob!

"DAHYUNIE!" Lisa shouted and hug her.

Wait, Dahyun, the name, it's in my dream. She exists! Gosh! Wait, I know someone who's name is Dahyun in real life. Wait, what if...

"Jennie unnie?" I come back to my senses when someone called me.

I look at the person who called me and I got shocked. The heck!

"Dubu?"

"Yah! Unnie, don't embarrass me." She said and pout.

"Aww! Sorry, I missed you! Where have you been?" I said and hug her.

"Missed you too unnie, I just got back here in Korea like nine or eight months ago, we were at America since then." She said.

I nodded.

"By the way, good thing I bump into the both of you, I have something important to tell. But I'll just tell it next time, I don't want to ruin your dinner." She said.

"You can join us for dinner, right Lili?"

"Yeah, so we can catch up too." Lisa said.

"Okay then, I'll tell it once we are inside. " Dahyun said.

Dahyun is Bobby's sister.

We head in and find a table to dine in and I think Dahyun hasn't noticed yet.

"Unnie, is she your daughter?" Dahyun suddenly whispered.

"Yes she is." I whispered back.

Dahyun nodded. She knew about me being pregnant with her brother's baby.

We sat down and Ella sat beside Lisa. We ordered and talk to catch up as we wait for our food.

"Are you guys together?" Dahyun ask.

"Not yet." Lisa said.

"Oww! Jennie unnie's yes os hard to get right?" Dahyun teased.

"Yes, but I'm not giving up. Right Nini?"

Okay, now I am embarrassed in front of my ex' sister.

"Aw! You guys are so cute! But the baby girl is cuter!" Dahyun said that made me laugh.

"Hi baby girl, what's your name?"

"Hi, my name is Ella." She said shyly.

"Nice to meet you Ella. My name is Dahyun."

"Nice meeting you too Aunt Dahyun."

As Ella said that words, our food came.

"How did the two of you met?" Dahyun ask.

"She's my secretary.
She's my boss." Me and Lisa said at the same time.

"Aww! Good thing I saw you guys earlier. I've been finding both of since like five or six months ago." Dahyun said.

"Why?" Lisa ask.

"I have an important thing to tell the both of you." She seriously said.

"About what?"

"About my brother." Dahyun slowly said.

I look at her with a questioning look. What does she want to tell me about her jerk brother?

"Why? What happened to Bobby?" Lisa asks that made me shock.

"You know him?" I ask her.

"Yeah, we were high school friends." Lisa said and I nodded.

"Well, he wanted to talk to the both of you, we've been finding you guys since we got back here in Seoul. A day after we got here, I fly to Thailand just to see you Lisa but then Bam said you move to Seoul, so I go back to Seoul to find you but I am so stupid that I didn't ask your brother where you live here. I decided to find you first Unnie, so I go to your penthouse but you weren't there, I go to Jisoo unnie's unit, she wasn't there too. So I go to your company and the receptionist told me that both of you are not here in Seoul. She said you were at New Zealand healing from the accident. I was about to fly to New Zealand but something came up. So I fly to New Zealand after a week or two, when I got there, your uncle told me that you just got back here in Seoul. Finding both of you are so tiring." Dahyun explained.

"Awww sorry Dubu! You could have just talked to Rosie. She's Unnie's secretary you know that, then you could have talked to me and Lisa more early, Lisa is Rosie's cousin." I told her.

"Really?" Dahyun asks and Lisa nodded.

"Oh gosh! Why didn't I think of talking to Rosie!" Dahyun scolded herself that made us laugh.

"Dada.." Ella called Lisa's attention.

"Yes Princess?"

"I need to pee." Ella said shyly.

"Okay, let's go. Excuse me." Lisa said.

She brings Ella to the restroom then me and Dahyun talk.

"Does she know?" Dahyun ask.

"No, she doesn't know yet but I think after this night she'll know. Right? By the way, what does Bobby want from us?"

"Just talk to him, the sooner the better. When will both of you have time?"

"I have plenty of work to do this week, but on Saturday, we'll be free by then." I said.

"Okay, I'll tell you why he wants to talk to the both of you when Lisa got back." She said and I nodded.

-

Edited.