Chapter Forty-Two: Unknown

Lisa's POV

More days had past and we still don't know where Jennie is or even Bobby. Chief and his team continued to investigate and they are still suspecting Bobby being the mastermind of everything. Dahyun and Sana are both proven innocent and they decided to help us.

I am here in our bedroom watching my princess sleep. She misses her mommy a lot, there is no day that she won't ask when her mommy will be home.

I look at the time and it's already 8 in the morning, I stand up and walk towards the bathroom to freshen up. After taking a bath, I wore my casual clothes and go out of the bathroom. Ella is still sleeping so I let her, I go out of the room and go down the stairs.

"Morning Monkey." Seulgi greeted.

"Morning Bear, where's Jisoo unnie and Chaeng?"

"They just left to go to YG, they'll just attend a meeting then they'll go back here." She said and nodded.

I go towards the kitchen and saw Irene unnie setting foods on the table.

"Morning Lisayah." She greeted.

"Morning unnie." I greeted back.

"Where's Ella?"

"Still sleeping unnie, she had a bad dream last night." I said.

"Poor Ella, she misses her mommy a lot. Sit down now, let's have breakfast. I'll just call the Bear." She said and I nodded.

I sat down and waited for them to come here. We started to eat as they go back and just eat in silence. After eating, I washed the dishes. My phone suddenly beeps, someone texted.

From: Unknown
Want to see your lovely Nini for the last time?

What the heck?!

To: Unknown
Who are you? Where did you bring Jennie?

I put my phone down and waited for the unknown to text. Whoever he or she is, she or he is so f*ck*ng dead.

From: Unknown
If you want to see her, be here before 9:30 am, when you are not here yet at exactly 9:30, you won't ever see her again.

F*ck

To: Unknown
I'll go there, tell me the location

The unknown sent me the location and I quickly go up to our bedroom to change. I kissed Ella on the forehead before going down to the living room.

"Where are you going Lisayah?" I heard Irene unnie ask.

"I'll go to Jennie." I said.

Seulgi and unnie look at me confused. I give them my phone and let them read the text.

"You got another text."

"Don't bring anyone with you, family, friends, especially cops or Jennie will die." Seulgi read.

"F*ck these."

"Lisa, we should call chief about these." Irene unnie said.

"No unnie, we can't put Jennie into danger. Let me go there alone." I said.

"But Lisa you al-." I cut her off.

"Unnie, if I am not yet back in two hours, tell chief, tell him to go to the location with his team, tell him not to make noise going there or the unknown will knew and do something. Okay unnie? Please."

"Okay, but please be safe too Lisayah. "

"Yes unnie, bear, look after Unnie and the kids okay? Don't tell Jisoo unnie or Chaeng first, they might cancel the meeting all of a sudden. I'll go now." I said.

"Okay, take care bud." Seulgi said.

I nodded and left in a hurry. I ride the elevator and look at the time.

8:40 am

Fudge! I need to hurry up.

Aa the elevator opens, I run going to the parking and ride the car. I then started to drive towards the said location.

I hope the unknown person didn't do anything that will harm Jennie. I'm so nervous, so worried, so sacred.

It took me 45 minutes to go to the said location. I go down the car and face an abandoned building. I got my phone and text the unknown.

To: Unknown
I'm here

After sending the message, I put my phone down and waited for the unknown to respond. A minute had past and a man goes out of the building.

What the! He was the man at the grocery store! F'ck him!

"Follow me, my boss is waiting inside." He seriously said.

F*ck these! I badly wanted to punch but I can't, there might be other men here.

We walk in the dark building and it smells so bad. We go up a dangerous stairs and go in another room.

We stop walking and a light suddenly turns on. I look around and saw that made a tear escape my eye.

My Nini is lying down on the floor bruises on her face, scars on her arm, ropes tied up on her feet and arms, and clothes tied up on her mouth.

F*ck! They hurt her.

"Nini." I said and run towards her place.

"Oh gosh! Who did these to you?"

Tears kept on falling down my face as I remove the clothe on her mouth. She suddenly opens her eyes.

"Lili, your here." She softly said.

"Yes, I am here Nini, everything will be alright."

"No, you should have not go here! Why did you go here? He will kill you Lili. You should have not go here." She said on between her sobs.

"I don't care anymore! I f*ck*ng need to save you from here! They hurt you too much!"

"Lili please, just go home, take care of Ella for me, don't ever leave her side."

"What are you saying? We will leave here together, we will both take care of Ella."

She kept on saying no and kill.

I can't stand seeing her like these.

"Well, well, well, look who's here to save her Nini."

I turn around and got shocked.

F*ck him!

-

Edited.