Chapter Thirteen: Nini

Jennie's POV

After helping Ella to freshen up, I let her choose what she wanted to wear. I walk to my closet and also look for clothes to wear.

Since we are just going to a park, I decided to wear simple and comfortable clothes

Since we are just going to a park, I decided to wear simple and comfortable clothes. Ella showed me the clothes she wanted to wear I help her to put it on.

I got the things we needed and I was about to open the door but Ella called me

"Mommy."

"Yes Ella?" I ask.

"I'm sorry if I was upset and I ignored all of your efforts just to make me feel better." She said and look down.

I walk towards her and made her look at me.

"Baby, that's alright, I understand you my baby. Let's go? Your Lisa unnie is waiting." I said.

She nodded and put up her arms so I'll carry her. I open the door and I walk down the stairs, I saw Lisa looking at the photo of me and Ella on the wall. I put Ella down and she runs towards Lisa.

"Wow! My princess looks so pretty!" Lisa said that made me smile.

Ella is really her princess even in my dream or real.

"Thank you unnie! I picked this one, mommy helps me to put it on." Ella proudly said that made Lisa giggle.

"Ready to play outside?" Lisa asks and Ella nodded.

Lisa look at me and ask if I am ready to leave.

"I'll just get Ella's water." I said and walk towards the kitchen.

I get two bottled of water and put it on Ella's bag. I walk back towards them and Lisa was already carrying Ella. We left my penthouse and walk in the elevator. Ella pressed the G button and we waited. We waited for a couple of minutes and this is what I hate, that is why I don't want to be on the top floor. But my parents gave it to me and Jisoo unnie, I also have a condo to Jisoo unnie's floor but I gave it to Nayeon when she doesn't have a place to live.

Lisa helped in putting Ella on the car and she sat at the shotgun seat. I started to drive towards the park near the Ice cream parlor where I brought Ella. As we reach our destination, I park my car and we go down.

Woah, there are a lot of people here. Most children with their parents. We spotted a picnic table and we sat there, Ella was already pulling Lisa to play with her and Lisa has no choice but to play with her. They run towards the playground and I sat down and admire them. My phone buzzed and I received a text from Jisoo unnie.

From: Jichu Unnie
Where I you? I go back here at the penthouse and no one is here.

To: Jichu Unnie
We are at the park Unnie. Wanna come?

From: Jichu Unnie
Nah! Just enjoy your family bonding! HAHAH love ya Jenduekie!

I didn't mind her text and I look at the two beautiful girls playing. As I admire them, I heard someone called my name. I look around and saw the guy who called me.

The heck! He has the guts to see me or face me after what he has done? He was the cause of why I tried to kill myself, now he is in front of me smiling like something never happen.

"Hi Jennie." He greeted.

"What do you want Kai?" I ask not looking at him.

"I just want to say sorry. Sorry for everything. Causing pain, lying and sorry because you've encountered an accident because of me. I hope you can forgive me."

Duh! How can I forgive you, you ass! It wasn't even an accident! I tried to kill myself you monster! Gosh! I just want him to leave! This is so awkward!

"Do you think I'll forgive you after what you've caused? No, I can't." I said with a stern voice.

He was about to say something when someone talks from his behind. It was Lisa.

"Hey Nini, can I have some water?"

What the! Nini?! Oh! My! Gosh! Lisa just called me Nini! I suddenly fell heat on my face. Oh gosh!

"Uhm, Nini, you alright?" Lisa ask and go towards me.

"Uh-uhm ye-yeah, I am fine. What do you need again?" Did I just stutter?

"Water Nini. Ella wants to drink water." Lisa said.

"Where is she?" I ask.

She pointed Ella sitting on the swing.

"Can you call her, she has sweat all over her face." I said.

She nodded and walk back towards Ella.

"Looks like you found your happiness." Oh right, his still here.

"Uhm, maybe?" I awkwardly said.

He was about to say a word but again someone talks.

"Hi mommy!" Ella happily greeted.

"Hi baby girl, you had fun?" I ask.

She nodded and I told her to come near me so I can wipe her sweat away.

"Uh, Jennie, I'll go ahead. Sorry again. Hope you can be happier." He said.

Good just leave, I don't care.

"Hey, take care of her. Make her happy and don't hurt her. She's a keeper, protect her and love her. I failed that and I hope you'll succeed that." Kai said to Lisa.

What the heck! Oh my gosh!

"Mommy, why are cheeks pinkish?" Ella innocently asks.

Oh gosh! Am I blushing?!

"Nothing baby girl, uhm, do you want ice cream?"

"Yes!" She shouted and I giggled.

"Okay, rest for a while and we'll get ice cream later." I said.

Now how can I face Lisa? That guy just embarrassed me in front of Lisa huhu.

"Hey, you fine?" Lisa ask.

"Uh, yeah." I said.

"Sorry for doing that, I mean calling you a nickname a while ago and for cutting your conversation. You just look uncomfortable with him so I did that." She said.

"It's okay, thank you for doing that." I said and smiled.

"Welcome, so, should we get now ice cream?" Lisa asks and Ella nodded.

"Okay, let's go now..... My Nini."

-

Edited.