Chapter Forty-Four: Insane

Lisa's POV

F*ck him!

He said he moved on already! He said he is happy for us!

"F*ck you Bobby! Why did you kidnap her!" I angrily shout at him and go near him.

He smirks.

"Because I want too."

"You want too? You freaking *ssh*l*! You can't kidnap someone because you just f*ck*ng want too!"

"Ow really? So what Manoban?"

He is so annoying!

"Free her! Let us leave here." I said.

"You think I'll do that? Nope! Not f*ck*ng happening Manoban." He said.

"Why are you even doing these?! Heck! You should be at the hospital right now, lying at your bed and waiting for your time to come!" I shouted.

"My time? Oh I doubt that." He said and laugh like a maniac.

What the heck!

"What are saying? Are you f*ck*ng crazy? You have an illness Bobby!" I shouted at him.

"Are you sure about that my dear best friend?"

"F*ck you! I am not your f*ck*ng friend! I stop being your friend when you decided to kidnap Jennie."

"Oh I know that Manoban, I f*ck*ng unfriend you when you walk in the hospital holding my Jennie's hand."

"SHE IS NOT F*CK*NG YOURS! SHE'S MINE!"

"Lisa!"

I heard Jennie shouted when Bobby punches me at my face.

This f*ck*ng devil! He has no right to punch my precious face.

I stand up and face Bobby again.

"Got confidence huh."

"Shut up you motherf*ck*r!" I shouted at his face and punch him.

He fell down on the ground and glared at me.

"You'll regret these Manoban! I'm gonna kill!"

"THEN KILL ME NOW! SET JENNIE FREE AND I'LL LET YOU TO F*CK*NG KILL ME!" I shouted.

"No! No please!" I heard Jennie shouted.

I'm ready to give up my life for Jennie, I wanted her safe.

"BOSS! THERE ARE COPS OUTSIDE! WHAT SHOULD WE DO!" Bobby's man said running.

Sh*t! They are here already! It's not been two hours. I need to save Jennie before Bobby could do something.

I look at Bobby and he is panicking. I took that chance and run towards Jennie, I untied the knot and help her stand up.

"Let's go." I said.

We were about to run but Bobby got Jennie.

"I f*ck*ng hate you Manoban! I told you not to tell the cops or Jennie will die!" Bobby said tears falling down his face.

He's crazy!

"Let go of Jennie and I'll tell the cops to leave." I said.

He shook his head.

"No! They will still arrest me! I knew it! I will kill all of you!"

"Bobby stop these already! Just surrender!"
"No! No! I won't! The cops can't take me away from my Jennie!"

He grabs something from the side of his pants.

He has a gun! Sh*t.

"You see these Manoban? This thing? These thing will f*ck*ng shoot you!" He said and point the gun on me.

"Bobby, put that gun down." I said.

"No! No! No!"

He's being crazy! He'll cry and laugh at the same time.

"Bobby, I said put that gun down."

I'm scared that he might shoot someone with that. He might pull the trigger at any time.

We suddenly heard a loud noise, coming from the outside.

"No! No! They are coming! They are going to take Jennie away from me. No! They can't do that!" He said and he's knees weaken.

Jennie then runs towards me, I put her behind me. Bobby then raises his head and looks at me.

He started to laugh.

"Your so f*ck*ng lucky Manoban! You got Jennie, my Jennie! I hate you for having the guts of snatching my Jennie away from me. I will f*ck*ng make sure that I'm getting my Jennie back. I won't let you get her." He said and he then cries again.

"Bobby stop these already! You have no escape." I said.

"I can escape Manoban! But I won't leave without my Jennie!" He shouted and point the gun towards me.

Jennie got scared and hold my hands tight.

"Lisa.."

"Shhhh, we will be alright, he won't get the both of us killed." I said to make Jennie stop being afraid.

But I am afraid that he might shoot me any minute.

"Put your gun down Mr. Kim." We heard someone said.

It was Chief.

Bobby turned around and saw cops everywhere guarding the place.

"No no no no no..." I heard his mumbles.

"I said put the gun down Mr. Kim and surrender to us." Chief repeat saying.

"No, no, no, please don't arrest me. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Please." He begged.

"I'm sorry Mr. Kim, you did something, you needed to e arrested." Chief said and slowly walk towards Bobby.

Bobby faced me.
"Lisa please, stop them please. Let them leave, won't you help me? Your best friend?"

He is really insane. He needed to be treated.

"Lisa! I told you to stop them! Tell them to leave now! Lisa now! Stop them or I will kill you!" He threatened out of frustration.

"Mr. Kim, I'm repeating these one last time, put your gun down."

Bobby steps back, he's hands are trembling really bad. He slowly put the gun down and kneel.

A cop walks towards us to guide us to leave the place.

"F*ck*ng go to hell Lisa!" I heard Bobby said.

I look at him and he immediately grabs his gun, pushed Chief aside and pull the trigger in front of me.

Sh*t!

I close my eyes to feel the pain, I fell on the floor.

"No!" Bobby shouted.

I open my eyes and never feel pain. I got worried, I look up and saw Jennie, her hands on her stomach.

Sh*t no!

-

Edited.