Chapter Twenty-Seven: Fun Morning

Lisa's POV

I woke up early and walk in the bathroom to brush my teeth. After my morning bathroom business, I walk out and go down to the living room.

"Good morning Lisayah!"

"Wah! What the heck Chickin!" I gasp.

"Yah! There are kids here!" I heard Rosie shouted from the kitchen.

"Sorry!.... Unnie is she eating?" I quietly ask Jisoo unnie.

"I don't know, she's helping Jenduek to cook."

"Oww, she's up already?"

"Yup, so, how was being trapped at the rooftop with my sister? Is it good?" Jisoo unnie teasingly asks.

"Psh! Your so bad." I said and playfully rolled my eyes.

We walk towards the kitchen and the two are both busy cooking breakfast.

"Looks like our girls are too busy to notice us. By the way, we brought your working clothes, it's in the living room." Unnie said.

"Thank you for bringing my clothes! I'll take a bath now." I said and grab my clothes from the living room then go back to the guest room where I sleep last night.

After freshening up, I wore my clothes and go back down towards the living room. Ella hugs me and I carry her. I missed my little princess.

"I missed you unnie."

"Missed you too princess, were you good at your mommy?"

"Ne! I always behave." She said and smiled.

"Good. How was the sleepover with Naeun?" I ask.

"It was good! Aunty Irene and Seulgi unnie were there too." Ella said.

"Everyone! Breakfast is ready!" Jennie shouted from the kitchen.

We go towards the dining area and I put Ella down in one of the chairs beside me and I sat down beside her.

"Morning Lili." Jennie greeted me and sat down beside me.

"Morning Nini, how was your sleep?"

"Good." She shortly answered.

"Looks like you two are now in good terms huh." Jisoo unnie began to tease again.

"We never had bad terms happen unnie." Jennie said.

"Oh? Really? If you say so." Jisoo unnie sad and Jennie rolled her eyes.

I put some foods on Ella's plate then Jennie's and lastly mine.

"Jisooyah, why can't you be like Lisa?" Rosie ask.

"I can't be Lisa because I'm Jisoo, I'm okay." Unnie said that made me and Jennie laugh.

"How can you handle her Rosie? I can't even handle her." Jennie said.

"I don't know, I don't even know why I have fallen for her." Rosie said that made me laugh again.

"Yah! Stop laughing you tall monkey! At least Chaeng loves me." Jisoo said and stick her tongue out.

"I know, My Nini loves me so, I don't care if Chaeng loves you just don't hurt her." I casually said.

"Waoh! Who said that Jenduek loves you?" Jisoo unnie asks.

"I just said it, didn't you heard it Unnie?" I innocently ask.

"Did the both of you just?" Rosie ask.

"Just what?" Jennie asks back.

"Yah! What happened yesterday night?"

"Nothing happened, you guys just trap us at the rooftop, that wasn't very nice, it was called out there and I was hungry." Jennie said first.

"Just that? Nothing more? Nothing less?" Rosie asks and looks at us like she is a detective.

"Yup, why? Are expecting something aside from you lock up us there?" I ask.

I surely know what they are expecting.

"Didn't you guys talk?" Jisoo unnie asks.

"Uhm, no?" Jennie said, well she said it more like a question.

"Well, we are both at the other side of the rooftop, I was at the front right corner while Jennie was at the back left corner of the rooftop. We were apart, how can we talk?"

I look at Jennie and I knew she was enjoying these, how we both make fun of her sister and my cousin.

"Eh? Then how did Lisa end up here?" Jisoo unnie asks confusedly.

"It was nearly ten or eleven in the evening, I really don't know, I decided to check the door if it was already unlocked, as I walk towards the door, I saw Lisa also walking there, we exited at the same time and I ask her how she ended up there, where she was supposed to be at her apartment already. Then she told me why and I invited her here to eat some pasta. Since it was already late too, I told her to just stay for the night here." Jennie explained and I hold myself to laugh at the two confused people in front of us.

"So both of you were already okay? Before the rooftop incident?" Rosie ask.

"Yeah, we're good already, we talk about it." I said.

I look at them and they seem to be very confused already.

"But, I thought you guys weren't still talking about that." Jisoo unnie said.

"Yeah, when we left the office yesterday, you guys won't talk to each other." Rosie second.

"Well, Lisa did something that annoyed me so much that I don't want to talk to her yesterday, then before I head home, she said sorry." Jennie said.

"I'm really confused right now, we didn't even saw the both of you talk like how you talk today. You were formal yesterday, just like how the other day that past already." Jisoo unnie said like she was going crazy already.

Gosh! I just really want to laugh at them right now. Kekeke.

"You never knew." I said and drink my hot choco for me not to laugh.

"Yah Jisooyah! You said your plan would work!" Rosie complained.

"I thought so too. But, Liaayah, you said a while ago that Jennie loves you." Jisoo unnie said.

Ehee! She really wanted me and Jennie to tell that we confessed or something magical happened last night.

"Uhm yeah, she loves me as her friends? Her family?" I said more like a question.

My Nini loves me more than friends!

"Ugh! I thought my ship would sail already!" Jisoo unnie groaned.

"Ship?" Jennie ask.

"Yeah, I am the captain of our ship. I ship both you! The amazing and wonderful ship of all time! JenLisa! Captain Jisoo on board!" Jisoo unnie said.

Awww! How cute! Don't worry Captain Jisoo! Your ship is already sailing slowly. I just need to work for it to move fast. JenLisa is real.

What a fun morning to start my day!

-

Edited.