Chapter Thirty-One: A Day With Ella

Lisa's POV

"Unnie, I'm bored." Ella complained for the seventh time.

"What do you want to do?" I ask her again for the seventh time.

I know what she'll say.

"I don't know." She said again.

I am here at Jennie's penthouse, alone with Ella. Jennie left with Chaeng and Irene unnie. They wanted to relax and bond without us. It's just ten in the morning and I have no idea what to do.

Naeun is with Jisoo unnie at her unit sleeping, while Seulgi is gone to go to Busan to visit her family.

"Do you want to go to the mall?" I ask Ella.

"Yes!" She shouted and I laugh.

"Okay, let's freshen you up my little princess."

I carried her towards her and Jennie's room and I help her in taking a bath.

She said she wanted to wear a jacket too because I wear one

"Ready?" I ask her and she nodded.

As we ride the elevator, my phone rang and it was Jennie.

J: Hi Lili!
L: Hi Nini! How are you? Are you having fun?
J: Yeah I am, how bout you and Ella?
L: We're good, just bored so we decided to go to the mall and wander around.
J: Okay, have fun, and say hi to Ella for me.
L: Okay! Love you.
J: Love you too Manoban. Bye!

She ended the call and we finally reach the ground floor. We walk towards the parking and I help Ella go in Jennie's car. Jennie left her car so when we are going somewhere, we don't need to hail a cab.

"What do you want to do when we reach the mall?" I ask.

"I don't really know." She said and giggled.

"Okay, let's eat lunch first when we got there then let's look around to find something that we won't get bored. Is that okay my princess?"

"Okay, Unnie."