Chapter Eleven: Jealous

Jennie's POV

The next day came and Ella is still upset. I already did everything to make her happy, I cook her favorite food, I bought our favorite ice cream, and I tried telling her a joke but she still doesn't smile. I don't know what to do anymore. I even forced Jisoo unnie to wake up and go up here just to cheer Ella and still no avail.

"Should I just tell her unnie?" I ask Jisoo unnie.

"No, not yet, just like what you've said, she won't understand everything yet." Jisoo unnie said.

I look at Ella who's watching a cartoon in the living room.

"I KNOW WHAT TO DO!" Jisoo unnie shouted that got me startled.

"Yah! Unnie, you're giving me a heart attack." I said.

"Mianhe Jenduekie. I know what can make Ella happy." Jisoo unnie proudly said.

"What?" I ask.

"Lisa."

"Lisa?"

"Yes, your Lil-aw, aw aw! Stop!" Jisoo unnie hissed in pain as I pinch her side.

"Lisa can help, she's close with Ella and Ella like to play with Lisa more than me." Jisoo unnie admitted.

"Nah, I won't disturb her, maybe she's busy." I said.

"Just try, Lisa can't say no to Ella."

I look at her and think. Maybe she can really help.

"Fine." I said and get my phone.

"Yey!"

I got my phone and opened it.

"Should I call her or text her?" I ask Unnie.

Unnie give me a are- you- serious look and I nodded.

"I don't know if I'll call her or text her." I said.

"Just call her."

"Ugh! I just won't do it. Maybe she's still asleep." I said and put my phone down.

"Gosh Jenduek! How can she be still asleep? It's nearly lunch you know." Unnie said.

Oh right.

"Maybe she sleeps til noon?" I tried to reason out.

"How can you say that?"

"I don't know. Maybe because she sleeps til noon in my dream?"

"Give me your phone." Unnie said.

"What? No way." I said and hold my phone.

"Just call your damn wif-aw!"

"Fine! Just to make you stop saying things." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Yah! Don't roll your eyes at me you mandu!"

"Yah! I'm not a mandu!" I complained and pout.

"Aww! Yes you are, you look more a mandu when you pout." She teasingly said.

I glared at her and I was ready to hit her when she stands up and ran away. Good, no more annoying sister. I get my phone and I'm still thinking if I should disturb Lisa.

"Ugh! I'll do these to make Ella feel better."

I dialed her number and after several rings, someone answered and I knew it was not Lisa. It was a man's voice.

?: Hello?
J: --
?: Hello? Are you there?

I look at the name and it was Lisa's number. Why is a man answering these? Does she have a boyfriend? She can't have any bo-oh gosh? Why am ai like these? Stop it Jennie!