Chapter Thirty: Rosé's Day

Lisa's POV

Four days had passed since Jennie go to my apartment to took care of me, which she really did great. She didn't leave me, she sleeps there and makes sure that I get better. She even cleaned my apartment,  she was caring and so sweet but of course, scolding me is there too.

"Lisayah, let's head home already." Rosie sadly said.

Today is her birthday but she's said all day. It's because of Jisoo unnie, Ella, Irene unnie and Jennie are not with us.

"Yah! We are still going somewhere and you should smile! It's your day!" I said.

We are inside of Seulgi's car and she's driving towards a place where the big surprise is waiting.

"I know, I just want them to be here." She said and pouts.

"You know they can't be-." Rosie cuts off Seulgi.

"Because their uncle got here and Korea and wanted to bond with them.  Yeah, yeah, I know that." Rosie said and rolled her eyes.

"Okay, let's just go towards our last destination and after that we'll head home. Arasso?"

"Okay."

As we reach our destination, I grab my phone and texted Jisoo unnie.

To: Chickin
Unnie! We are here. Prepare now.

"What are we doing here?" Chaeyoung ask.

"To have fun! Duh!" Seulgi said.

We are here now at a karaoke bar place and this is where the big surprise is waiting.

Of course, we got everything planned. Jisoo unnie, Jennie, Irene unnie, and Ella are in waiting for us. We are surprising Rosie and Jisoo unnie prepared something for Rosie.
Jisoo Unnie rented the whole place only for us.

We head in and the host welcomed us. Seulgi talks to her and we just waited.

"Let's go." Seulgi said.

Rosé's POV

As we go in, the place was so dark.

"Yah! Why is it dark here?" I ask Lisa.

"I don't know." She said and shrug her shoulders.

"Wait, I know there's a switch around here somewhere." Seulgi said and walk towards somewhere.

I just wait and I suddenly felt no one was around me.

"Lisa? Where are you?" I ask.

I spread my arms to try to reach someone but there is no one.

"Yah! Don't prank me like these! Bear! Monkey! Yah! You even drag my sister to do these? Naeun? Guys! Where are you? Yah! This is not funny!" I screamed.

I turn around and the light suddenly turns on and a pop sound was heard.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAEYOUNGAH!"

It was everyone, Irene unnie, Ella, Naeun, Seulgi, Lisa and Jennie unnie. They are here! But..... But where is Jisoo?

They sang me a happy birthday and make me blow my candle. As I blow, they cheered.

They all greeted me again and hug me. But I am still looking for someone.

They all move towards the side and I was left here in the middle. I look at them confusedly then Jennie unnie pointed something at my front.

I look towards there and there was Jisoo. Holding a bouquet of roses and a mic.

Then a piece of music suddenly plays.

Jisoo slowly walks towards me.

You're the one that never lets me sleep
Through my mind, down to my soul you touch my lips
You're the one that I can't wait to see
With you here by my side I'm in ecstasy

It brings me goosebumps as she starts to sing.

I am all alone without you
My days are dark without the glimpse of you
But now that you came into my life
I feel complete
The flowers bloom, my morning shines
And I can see

She then gave me the bouquet of flowers. I gladly accept it.

Your love is like the sun
That lights up my whole world
I feel the warmth inside
Your love is like the river
That flows down through my veins
I feel the chill inside

I hold my hands and I smile at her. This is so sweet!

Every time I hear our music play
Reminds me of the things that we've been through
In my mind I can't believe it's true
But in my heart the reality is you

I am all alone without you
My days are dark without the glimpse of you
But now that you came into my life
I feel complete
The flowers bloom, my morning shines
And I can see

I feel like we are the only people here and everything goes slow.

Your love is like the sun
That lights up my whole world
I feel the warmth inside
Your love is like the river
That flows down through my veins
I feel the chill inside

Your love is like the sun
That lights up my whole world
I feel the warmth inside
Your love is like the river
That flows down through my veins
I feel the chill inside

Your love, your love, won't you give me, your love

She ended the song and wipe off the tears on my face. I always want her to sing but she doesn't want too. Now she gave it to me.

"Happy birthday Pasta. Sorry if we upset you all day long, we just wanted to surprise you." She said.

"Thank you." I said.

"That's not all." Jisoo said.

I look at her and back away a little letting go of my hands.

"Chaeyoung, Chaeng, Rosis, Rosé, Chipmunk, Pasta or whatever name or nickname we gave you, always remember that I will always only love one person and that is you."

Now I'm blushing! Kyah!

"The first day we met, I knew that I want you. I want you to be mine, mine and mine only. I don't share what is mine."

"You know, these might be funny but I really don't share my foods with anyone. Me, Jennie and Irene unnie had a deal. If I share my food with someone, that means I am ready to do anything for that person. That I am going to promise to that person that I will always take care of her, and love her with all my heart."

"And you know what, I shared my food to you, not only one time, but many times. I am so sure about you Chaeng. I might not look so serious, but I am serious." She said that made me giggle.

"Honestly, I don't really know how to do these more romantically, but I really don't know how too. " She said and scratch her head.

"I only want to tell you and ask you something. I wanted to tell you that, I am always here to love you with all my heart, of course, I will always love Naeun too. I promise that to her that I will always make both of you happy. I wanted to tell you that I wanted everything to be official. I want you to be officially mine and I want me to be officially yours."

Now I am crying again.

I really love these chickin a lot.

She pointed something at my back and look that way. Jennie unnie and Lisa pull the curtains off and I gasp on what's on the wall.

"Chaeyoung Roséanne Park, will let me, Jisoo Ruby Anne Kim to be your girlfriend and be the guardian of Naeun Park?"

I look at Jisoo and I ran towards her. I hug her tight and whispered.

"Yes Jisoo. I am now officially your and you are officially mine."

"YES!"

-

Edited.