Chapter Twenty: Mine

Jennie's POV

"Yah! Stop it Lili! That cute face of yours is only mine to look at!"

OH! MY! GOSH! Did I just say that in front of Lisa? Huhu! This is so embarrassing! Someone please, help me! I suddenly feel the heat on my face. Otoke! Am I blushing?!

I look at my daughter to ask help but then she's too busy munching her cotton candy and she's not minding us.

"What did you say again Nini?" Lisa asks and I look away.

"Nothing." I said.

"Ih! Nini tell me again." She said and giggled.

Gosh! Her giggle is so cute!

"I said stop pouting coz you are ugly."

"That's not what you said Nini." She said.

Yeah I know Lisayah!

"Yah! Stop asking, just don't act cute on public." I said and tried to hide my blush.

"Aww! Why? Look at those girls, they are enjoying when I act cute." What the heck!

"Then go to them and entertain them." I said and crossed my arms.

"Okay." Yah!

These monkey is making me jealous on purpose. Okay, what did I said to myself again?

I saw Lisa was about to stand but I pulled her.

"Your really going there to entertain them?"

"If you want me too then I will." She said and smiled.

I glared at her.

"Yah, don't glare at me. You look like and angry kitten! Kekeke, actually I like it, but you are scary." She said and laugh.

"Yah! Stop making fun of me." I whined.

"Aww, okay, I'll stop, now stop pouting, I don't want others to look at my cute Nini." She said and I blushed.

Oh gosh! Lisayah! Stop making my heart flutter!

"Yah, stop it."

"What? I'm just saying and of course, I won't go towards those girls. I will only entertain my Nini. So stop being jelly." She said and raise her eyebrows playfully.

"Yah! I'm not jealous!"

"If you say so. Are you done eating Ella?"

"Yes unnie, I wanna ride that one now. Hurry!" Ella said and stands up.

"Let's go now Nini." She said and offer her hand.

I slowly take it and we walk towards the ride holding hands.

Kyah!!

"You'll ride with us?" Lisa asks and I shook my head.

"Nope, I'll get motion sickness. I'll just take photos of you." I said.

"Okay, wait for us here." She said and remove her hands.

No! I just want to hold her hands.

I look at them and Ella looks really happy. As I admire them, I remembered the one who called Lisa earlier.

Sana. Sana exists too. And I'm sure she's Lisa's ex. I was beside her when she talks to her and Lisa seems pissed when she talked to her. I hope she won't ever be Lisa's life.

"Hey, we're back, did you took a photo of us?"

"Huh? That fast?" I ask.

"It's not fast, we were there for twenty minutes or so." She said.

Ow, I was so preoccupied of thinking about Lisa's ex. Ugh!

Ella enjoyed riding different rides and playing games around the amusement park. It was nearly night and we are heading home already.

"Lisayah, I'll just use the restroom." I said.

"Okay, do you want me to wait for you?" She asks.

"No, just wait for me at the car so you can also put Ella there." I said and she nodded.

I walk in the restroom and do my business, before heading out, I wash my hands at the sink and five girls entered the restroom. Three of them use the cubicle and the two are freshening up at the sink too. I didn't mind them and walk out of the restroom. As I walk towards my car, I saw Lisa talking to someone.

Who's this girl?

"Babe, come on! Just left the kid there! Her mom will sure come." The familiar voice said.

"What the heck! No! I won't leave her here. You leave! I won't even come with you! Just leave me alone will you."

Psh! It's Sana! I was just wishing that she won't be in Lisa's life but here she comes!

"Ugh! Okay, we'll wait for her mom then we'll leave. Alright babe?" What the heck!

"I said no Sana! Just leave! Stop calling me babe coz we are so done a long time ago. You can't fool me anymore." Lisa said.

Gosh! I hope the Sana on my dream is the Sana in real life. The one who didn't bother us! Ugh!

"But ba-." I cut her off.

"Lili, who's that?" I ask.

"She's no one, you don't need to know her. Let's go now." Lisa said.

"Wait babe!"

"Babe? Why are you still calling Lisa babe? Are you even together?" I ask.

"Yes we are! Now back off b*tch." These girl is getting on my.nerve!

"What did you just call me? Well, let me tell you, YOU. BACK. OFF. Don't ever show in Lisa's life ever again. You are not together! Didn't you hear her a while ago? Do you want me to tell it again? She said you were done a long time ago so stop now will you." Did you call me b*tch? Then let me.

"What the heck! Who are you to tell me that?"

"Sana just stop, leave us alone." Lisa said.

"No! I won't leave here until you'll come with me!"

These girl is really pissing me off! I pulled Lisa to go in the car but I felt someone pulled my hair. What the heck!

"Sana! Stop." Lisa said and stand in between us.

"Can you just leave Lisa alone? Stop following Lisa, stop catching her. Stop getting her back already." I said and give her a deathly glare.

"And why would I? I always get what I want!"

"Then you can get anything you want except Lisa. You know why?"

I walk towards her and Lisa can't do anything to stop me.

"Coz, she is mine! And you can't get her! What is mine is only mine! I don't share what is mine. Get it?"

-

Edited.