Chapter Twenty-Six: Good Night Kiss

Jennie's POV

Me and Lisa are still here at the rooftop. We are admiring the cold breeze and the stars up the dark sky.

After I confessed to Lisa, I feel so relieved, I feel happy. There's no one-sided love that will happen. We love each other.

"Nini..." She called me.

"Yes Lili?" I ask.

"You said a while ago something happened while you were in a coma for eight months. What is it?" She ask.

Should I tell her already about the dream? Maybe not yet, I want it to be special when I'll tell her about my amazing dream.

"Well, I won't tell you right now, I'll it to you someday, there are too many revelations happened tonight." I said and giggles.

"Right, why were you here by the way?"

"I was about to sleep when Irene unnie called me that she was here and she wants me to come here, I don't have any choice so I just go here. But when I got here, no one was here. How about you? How come you are here? Aren't you suppose to be at your apartment already?"

"Well, I was at the eatery where I always eat my dinner, then Rosie called me, she was crying, she said she and Jisoo unnie had a fight. I told her that I'll go to where she is, then she told me she was here but when I got here, she said that Jisoo unnie come up here to get her and they go back to Unnie's condo to talk." Lisa said that made me frown.

"Why would Rosie be here? She was supposed to be at her condo, I drop off Ella there coz Ella and Naeun want a sleepover." I said.

"What?"

We look at each other.

"I knew it! They planned all of these!" I said and groan.

"What do you mean? I don't get it."

"Ugh! Why are you so slow to know what they did? They planned these, for us, so we can talk. They were the ones who closed the door and lock it." I explained.

"Thanks to them then." Lisa said and I look at her confusingly.

"If they didn't plan these, we won't talk to each other like how we used to, you won't know that I have fallen in love you, I wouldn't know that you love me and we won't know that we feel the same way." She said and smiled.

"Right, but I will still smack the heads of the four of them." I said that made my Lili chuckled.

I look at the time on my phone and it was nearly ten in the evening already.

"We were here for a long time already? It's nearly ten already." I said.

"Woah, let's see if the door is already unlocked then." Lisa said and I nodded.

Lisa hold my hand as we walk towards the door,  it made me smile and blush, KYAH!

"Oh! It's unlocked already!" Lisa said.

"Yes! Finally! Let's go!" I said.

We go down to my penthouse and my stomach suddenly growl.

"You hungry?" Lisa asks and nodded cutely.

She then pinches my cheeks.

"Aw! That hurts!" I complained.

"Mianhe Nini! Your too cute!" She said.

"I'll cook, do you want some pasta?" I ask and she nodded.

I walk towards the kitchen and she followed coz I am still holding her hands. As I gather the ingredients, I had a hard time coz Lisa won't let go of my hands.

"Lili, my hands."

"What about your hands?" She ask.

"Let it go." I said.

"Let it go, let it go! I can't hold it back anymore!" Lisa sings and I laugh.

Lisa then let go of my hands and I started to cook, Lisa just sat there watching me. I look at her and I saw her smiling widely.

"What are you smiling at?" I ask.

"We look like a wedded couple kekeke! A wife cooking for her lovely husband after he came from work." Lisa said that made me smile.

If you only knew Lisyah, I always do that to you when I was dreaming while I was in a coma.

"And you would always be the annoying husband." I said and giggled.

"No I'm not." Lisa said and pout.

I laugh at her and continued to cook. After cooking, Lisa initiates to set up the table and I let her. I got my phone and message Jisoo unnie.

To: Jichu Unnie
You are so dead unnie

After sending my text, I sat beside Lisa and we started to eat. We talk about some things randomly and we surely enjoy it when we are with each other.

"Lisayah, just stay here for the night, it's late already for you to go back to your apartment." I said.

"Okay, will I sleep beside you Nini?" She ask cutely.

"Of course........................... Not! Now wash the dishes, I'll just freshen up again." I said that made her pout.

I walk up the stairs, smiling like an idiot, I'm just happy. If someone will take my Lili away from me, they are so dead. I won't allow that.

After freshening up, I go back down the living room and saw Lisa watching television.

"Aren't you sleepy yet?" I ask as I sat beside her.

"Not yet, are you?" She asks and I shook my head.

I put my head her shoulder and she holds my hand, we continue to watch and didn't said anything. Time has past and it was already one in the morning.

"We have to sleep now, we are going to the office later." Lisa said and I nodded.

We walk up the stairs and we stop in front of my room.

"Good night Lili."

"Good night Nini, have a good night sleep." She said.

I hug her and she hugs me back. We pull the hug she suddenly gave me a good night kiss...

On my forehead.

-
Q: What other k-pop girl group you stan aside from Blackpink?

I stan Red velvet and Twice too.

Edited.