Chapter Five: Her?

Jennie's POV

Night came and Jisoo unnie invited us to eat dinner outside with Irene unnie. We go to the restaurant and I saw immediately the two. We walk towards them and I help Ella to sit down.

"Hi, sorry we're late." I said.

"Nah, it's okay, we ordered already for you too, is that okay?" Jisoo unnie said.

"Yeah, that's okay." I said.

"How was the first day of going back to the office?" Irene unnie ask.

"Good, not so much stress yet." I said.

"Just wait a little more days Jenduek and stress will come." Jisoo Unnie said and laugh.

"Yah! Stop." I said and rolled my eyes.

We continue to talk about our day and our food came. I mince Ella's food for her to eat it properly and she won't get a hard time eating.

"Thank you mommy." Ella said.

"Welcome baby girl." I said.

I look at my two unnies and they are smiling at me.

"Waeyo?" I ask.

"Nothing, just happy seeing you now close to your daughter." Irene unnie said I smiled.

I started to eat and continue to talk about some random stuff. In the middle of our eating, I look at Ella and she looks so bothered.

"Hey, are you okay?" I ask.

"Mommy, I need to pee." Ella said.

I giggled and nodded.

"Hey, we'll just go to the restroom, Ella needs to use the restroom." I said.

"I'll accompany her, I also need to use the restroom." Irene unnie said I just nodded.

"Unnie, what's the name of my assistant?" I ask.

"Secret. You'll just know it tomorrow when she comes." She said.

"Eh? You can just tell me now, so she won't need to introduce herself to me tomorrow." I said.

"Nah, I still won't." She said and giggled.

"You are weird. Why are you even my sister." I said and she pouted at me.

"You meanie! You still love me and you can't do anything coz I'll always be your annoying but supporting sister." She said.

"Ewww, your so cheesy." I said.

"Yah!"

I laugh and just continue to eat. I look around and a tall girl going out of the place catch my attention. Why does her figure seems familiar?

"Mommy, we're back!" I heard Ella said.

"Oh, good, finish your food now Ella." I said.

She nodded and start eating again.

Minutes had past and we are done eating. We all proceed to the parking and ride on our own cars. I started to drive and check my daughter at the back who's now slowly drifted off to sleep. I smiled and focus on driving.

We rich the Kim's Condominium and I carried Ella to my penthouse. I put her down on my bed and grab sleeping clothes for Ella. After changing her clothes, I freshen up and fix some files on my laptop.

I put my laptop on the side table and lay down next to my daughter and hug her as I drift off to slumber.

The next day came and I woke up when I felt someone shaking me.

"Mommy, mommy, wake up."

"Baby, just go back to sleep, it's still early." I mumbled.

"Mommy! It's already nine." As Ella said that I get up from the bed and I look at the wall clock.

Oh gosh! Its really nine already! I was supposed to be at the office by eight! Why do I have to forget to set my alarm!

"Come on, Ella let's freshen up." I said and walk fast.

After doing our bathroom business, I immediately put clothes on Ella. And I look for a office attire but then I can't decide what should I wear, I just grab casual clothes and put my blazer on.

 And I look for a office attire but then I can't decide what should I wear, I just grab casual clothes and put my blazer on

"Let's go Ella, let's just drive-thru on the way

"Let's go Ella, let's just drive-thru on the way." I said.

She nodded and we headed out. I put her on the car and I started to drive towards the drive-thru, since McDonald's is closer, we'll go there.

"Is McDonald's okay?" I ask Ella.

"Yes mommy."

After going to the drive-thru, I drive towards the YG company.

Gosh! This is my first time being late going to the company and worst I'm wearing casual clothes! This is so embarrassing.

My right hand is holding Ella's and at the left is a paper bag with our breakfast. Everyone is looking at us and I am so embarrassed!

I didn't mind them and we walk towards the elevator. As we reach the most top floor, we walk towards Jisoo unnie's office.

"Oh, I'm so proud of you Jenduek." Unnie said as we head in.

"Oh shut up! I got so embarrassed walking on the first floor wearing casual clothes and bringing these paper bag." I said.

"What's the problem with that?" Rosie ask.

"Duh! Chipmunk, it's her first time getting late and she comes not wearing office clothes." Jisoo unnie said and laugh.

"Yah! Stop laughing!" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Okay, okay, go to your office now, your assistant is waiting." Jisoo unnie said.

"Haisst fine!" I said.

Me and Ella walk towards my office and outside is my assistant writing something in her notebook.

I fake cough to get her attention.

She got startled and as she looks at me I got shocked.

Oh gosh! No freaking way! Is this real? Am I really seeing her?!

-

Edited.