Chapter 1

Lisa's P.O.V.

It's a beautiful sunny sunday and i've been looking forward for this day to come. Today i will fetch my kids from orphanage yeah my kid's that's sounds great and i can't wait.

Taking a bath after a big breakfast that my mom prepared for me, i've been relax and excited.

Checking all the rooms for the nth time if i forget something they needed, nope there's none i think im ready now.

I walk downstairs and mom approach me with a worried look.

"Are you sure you can manage them by yourself lis ?" mom asked me and pass me my car key.

"Yes mom don't worry okay, i can manage" i kiss her goodbye and run to the garage.

This is a big step of my life. im only 21, single and student in M University. My friends think im insane for doing this but i don't care what they say, i really want this.

This idea came to me when i was 19 years old but that time mom did not allow me. she told me that im still young for big    responsibility and i listen to her until last month on my birthday and they give in i'm so happy that time, and next day i fix the papers and thank god i was approved to adopt them .

I'm so excited that my heart is about to jump on my body and run. Relax Manoban you can do this !!

After fixing myself and relaxing i go down from my car and go inside of the building.

Sister Maine spot me and smiled and me i return the favor and follow her inside. From the hallway you can hear the laughter and the gigling of the kids and i automatically smile from the sound of it .

I was only child so i fell so alone growing by myself and thats why i adopt not only one but three kids.

1st is Ella she is 9 years old

2nd is Lily she is 4 years old

Last is Leo 2 years old

Leo run when he see me and pulled my tshirt

Leo run when he see me and pulled my tshirt. i know what he wants so bend down and hold him. he hug me so tight and it feels so great, second later i feel something clinging on my tigh i look down and see my little princess hugging my legs aww .

"Are you gonna bring them home already miss lisa ?" i nod and smile to sister maine. she ask me to sign some papers and help me with the kids .

"ahmm ms--" "call me dada" before ella can finish her word i cut her off and pull her into hug .

I bend down and look them 1 by 1 and talk "from now on you ella,lily and leo your going to call me dada okay" leo nod his head continuesly and the three of us chuckles on his cuteness.

"Are we good  now or you need to say goodbye to your friends first?"

"We're good dada we already bid our earleir" ella said shyly.

"Okay so you guy's ready to go home ?" i ask them and thier face lift up and they jump in excitement.

"yeeeesss dada im to ectayted" leo say and wiggle on my arm.

Sister maine helped me to put the kids on their car sit and bid her goodbye to the kids, i look at them first before i start to drive.

I was on my cloud of thoughts when i hear some whispering on the back .

"Are you okay there kids ?" i asked and lily raise her hand.

"Yes love whats wrong ?" i calmly asked her but she did'nt answer me , when i look at her spot she look hurt and i get panick thanks god where near at gasoline station so i stop there and emmedately check her at the back.

"Hey love what's wrong are you hurt or " i stop from talking when i heard some sob from lily i take her from her sit and hug her while caresing her back.

"it's okay love you can tell dada what's wrong stop crying now" thank god lily stop cying and look at me.

"Dada i need to pee"lily shyly said and look down aww my baby.

"Oh so that's the reason you cried love ? nothing else ?" she shyly nod and hide to my neck what a sweet girl.

I bring the kids to the restroom and go to the mini stop to buy some snack i know their hungry speacialy leo who put a lots of gummy bears on our tray.

"Thanks dada" ella and lily said in   sync while grinning at me.

"dada is you're house big like in the orphanage ?" lily ask while munching her food.

"You will see that later love eat slowly okay and drink water after that" she nod and continue to eat

We arrived at the mansion and thier reaction is priceless. The maids and butler welcomed us and help me bring the bag of the kids.

We go inside of the house and the smell of food welcomed us from the living room.

"Mom where home" i shout from the living room and after few seconds i see mom walking into our direction wearing some apron and mittens i think she's baking for her grand chirldren.

"oh my gaad this is really happening im a grandma now" mom said emotionally and approach the kids. they look at me first i nod at them then they hug mom.

"I'm you're grandma lizabeth and you're granpa marco will come home later he will be so happy to met you kids" i join them and put leo on my lap, he hug me and suck his thumb maybe his hungry already.

"Is the food ready mom? i think my kids are hungry already"

It feels good to call them my kids from this day they will use my last name. I know this will be a huge responsibility for me but i can manage, for my kids.