Chapter 31

Lisa's P.OV.

Today is day that i will be discharged in this hospital and im so excited to see my kids. I miss them somuch and I wanna hug and pampered them with kisses.

Jennie is packing my things outside while I'm changing here into my comfortable clothes.

I'm grateful to jennie for being a caring and patient girlfriend to me. She stayed at my side for three days and look after me. She's even the one who's  cleaning my wound even tho it's the nurse job to do it. What can I say, she's jealous type and doesn't want anyone to touch me except for her and I'm not complaining for it. Jealous Jennie's is kind of cute not until she pissed off haha your not gonna like if that kitten transform into a lion. She became my personal nurse for three days and I'm liking it so much. I can't wait to marry that kitten and live happily with our kids..

I look in the mirror for the last time and go outside to see my beautiful girlfriend sitting at the couch while scrolling on her cellphone.

"I'm ready love" She notice me and put her phone on her pocket before she stood up and throw herself in me. I catch her and lift her up. She giggle and pinch my nose.. It's her favorite doing now pinching my nose everytime she had a upportunity. I give her a peck on the lips before I put her down in the ground.

"Jisoo and Rose are already outside waiting for us love, should we go now?" I nod and grab my thing as I intertwine our hands together. I smile while looking at our intertwined hands that fits together.

We walk at the hallway and some people in the hospital looking at us. Then we heard some murmured about me.

"That girl is so lucky her girlfriend is hot"

"Yeah I wish I was the one who's holding that hand"

"She's so handsome and she look like a model"

I notice jennie tighten her grip on my hands. I got confuse when she stop from walking. She look back to those nosy girl and about to storm in there direction but I stop her by putting my shoulder on her.

"Relax love. Dont mind them okay I'm all yours" She face and glared at me. and the next thing she did made me chuckle. She put her scarf on my neck until it covered my face.

"That's better. You should use clothes that covered your face from now on." She then show me her gummy smile. I just shakes my head as I laugh on what she did. My girlfriend is really something.

"Oh my god!! haha are you hiding on some paparazzi dude or it's that a new style now" I immediately take the scarf away from my neck and throw it in Chu. I laugh co'z it lands on her face.

"Nice shot love" Jennie winks at me and get inside the car.

"You two are meanii. babe this couple is bullying me" I burst in laughter and mick mick what Chu said.

"Aish! I hate you limario"

"I loveyou too Chu. Can we go now, I want to see my kids already"

"I'm not your driver manoban"

"But your the one who's driving now Chu. So go Pali pa--" I didn't finish my word when jennie pinch my side..

"You can start to drive now Chu don't mind this monkey" Jisoo laugh and I kick her chair to stop her. She look in the rear mirror and saw me glaring at her and this chikin stick her tongue on me. 'Chicken addict' I mouthed her and stick my tongue too..

"Kim" "Manoban" Jennie and rose said in unison.. I gulp as I look at Jennie who now glaring at me.

"Can you two stop Beckiring like a five year old kids!! specially you manoban you already have three kids so be mature" Jennie scold us with a annoyed tone. jisoo and I gulp while nodding our.