Chapter 25

Jennie's P.O.V.

It's been Five months since lisa and I became a couple and those days are the best days of my life. Having Lisa as a lover is a pure bliss. She never fails to amazed me by her little suprise and always make my heart fluttered with her sweet gestures..

I feel home and safe when I'm with her.. And I'm lucky to have her.. She's been patients to me always even tho. I'm a bitch sometimes. We fight like other couple but it won't take a day co'z she's always fix it even it's my fault..That's why I Love that monkey so much.

It's our 5th monthsary today. She greet me earlier and told me that were going somewhere. And told me to dress comfortably.

Rose get inside in my room and approach me while I'm having a hard time picking my outfit.

"Are you having a date with Lisa?" Rose asked and sit in the end of my bed while looking at me..

"Yeah it's our 5th monthsary"

"Well happy monthsary to the two of you. Where will she taking you this time?"

"I don't know?" I shrugged and face her "She just told me to dress comfortably but I can't find anything"

Rose stood up from my bed and  picked me a simple pants paired with a Chanel shirt but I didn't accept it and get my favorite dress instead..

"I think you don't need my help anymore. Just enjoy your date girl" Rose said and exit my room.

I look my outfit in to the mirror and feel satisfied. I didn't put much make up co's Lisa hate it when I wear to much. She will said that I don't need to put something in my face because I'm beautiful already. But I'm a girl and my girlfriend is handsome and I want to look good at her.

I was putting some lipstick when I heard Chu shout from the leaving room.

"Jendeuk! LimaRio's here already!!"

"Okay just a second!!" I shout back and pick my hand bag from the bed and exit my room.

Lisa smile instantly when she saw me walking from my room. I smile back as she stood up from the couch and approach me and she pull me in to hug.

"Did you miss me that much love?" I tease her. And smell her vanilla scent that I love the most.

"Your so beautiful Kim"

"Your not bad as yourself manoban"She let go from the hug and give me a peck. We then heard a groan from the couple who sitting at the couch.

"Can you two go ahead now we need some privacy here!"

"Okay-okay where going now please enjoy your fuck ow i mean your privacy" Lisa grin after and smirk at Chu.

"We're not like you two guy's!. my chipmunk is still innocent so don't include her to your pervert thoughts" Jisoo explain and hug rose sideways.

-

Lisa's been driving for almost One hour and I still don't know where will she's taking me. I tried to asked her but she said it's a surprise.. I pout and play at my phone.

"Stop pouting love.  where near already and I'm sure you will love this place" She mumble and took my hand into her mouth and kiss it. She's so sweet and I melt everytime she's like this.. But I realize she didn't give me some flowers today and it's odds. I don't want to ruin this day just about a little matter so I decided to let it be and look outside..

I was surprised to see where we were going and look at lisa. She was focusing on the wheel but I saw that she was smiling.

"Why are you so romantic love?" I throw myself at her when we arrived at the place. I heard her giggle and kiss my forehead.