Chapter 32

Lisa's P.O.V.

"Monkey please just help me with this. Seulgi and jisoo already agreed to help me" Wendy pleaded on me in nth time already. She's going to confess her feeling to joy and she wants us to help her prepared a surprise.

"I don't know how to make a surprise wen, so why are you asking me for help?" I asked as I look at her..

"Me too lis and the two but we can figure it out. There a lot of guide in internet and we can search and look for it"

"You have a point. Count me in then" Wendy cheered in happiness and hug me tight.. I groan co'z I can't breathe from her tight hug and push her away from me.

"So when we gonna do this? I have a date later with nini" I start call Jennie nini when i got her a teddy bear and I name it nini. Jennie love the name so much and it's like a short cut of her name, so I start to call her nini since that day and she likes it.

"It's later dude, can you postpone your date with Jennie? I really need your help lis" She pout and look me with her puppy eyes..

I sighed and nod. I hope Jennie won't get upset about our date.

"Thanks lis, See you at the Gym after lunch okay" She Pat my shoulder and leave.

I've been standing here in the parking lot for a minute already waiting for my beautiful girlfriend to come when someone approach me..

"Hey lis" I Look to face her and she smiled widely when our eyes meet. I remembered her she's one of my fling before. I smiled awkwardly and walk back a little co'z she's little too close to me..

"Oh hey! how are you Lee?" I asked as I look around the parking if nini already arrived but there's still no sign of her. What taking her so long.

"Im fine lis, very fine.. You are more handsome now than before and Your inks are gone"She said while examining my body with her eyes and chuckles.."I almost didn't recognize you, you change so much"

"I erased them already, and I change for the better" I fake smile while scrathing the back of my head.. It's so awkward now, I don't know how to make small talks especially to my ex fling. That's out of my vocabulary but, I don't want to be rude and just ignored her..

"Good for you. Btw im engaged now and we will get married after graduation"

"Wow! Congratulations. Im happy that your finally found the one" I smile genuinely while looking at her..

"How about you?"

"I have a girl--" I was cut off when someone kiss on my cheeks and hug me side ways. I look at her and saw her smiling widely but I know it's I fake one.. I'm so dead.. I gulp nervously and rub her back but she pinch me secretly in my side and let go from me. Ji-eun look at us in confusion.. I clear my throat and face ji-eun.

"Am this is my Jennie my girlfriend" I look to ji-eun and back to Jennie "And this is ji-eun love my friend" Jennie fake smile to ji-eun and shakes her hand.

"Nice to see you again lis and nice to meet you Jennie you two look great" ji-eun said and leave the two of us.

"The class is about to start nini let's go?" I said with a sweet tone but this kitten just ignored me and walk fast leave me behind. Another series of jealous Jennie.

"Nini wait!!"

-

The class is done and it's lunch time already.. I was fixing my things when I saw something that makes my blood boil in anger.. There a fucking guy give a flower to my nini and she was smiling to her.. I'm pissed off and I'm killing that guy on my head a nth time already.. I look to nini and saw her enjoying the conversation with that guy.. I huffed in annoyance and hurriedly shoved my thing inside of my bags..