Chapter 33

Jennie's P.O.V

Graduation Day!

Today is the day we are been waiting for. Our sacrifices and stressed will be pay off. But I'm a little down co's my parents is not here to walk me in the stage.  I  know we have some misunderstanding but I hope that they will still come to my graduation. I'm annoyed at them when they bring me in New Zealand but that doesn't mean I don't love them. They been supported in me not until I rebel on them.. I heave a sighed and stood up on my bed..

"It's your big day Kim so cheer up" I said to myself and nod..Then I heard my phone ringing from my bed.. I immediately took it and smile instantly when I saw the love of my life on the Id caller. I grin and answer it.

"Good morning" I greet her and sit back on the bed.

"Good morning beautiful" Lisa said in a raspy voice.. It's look like she just woke up. Then I heard her start to sing.

"You're my Honeybunch
Sugarplum
Pumpy-umpy-umpkin
You're my Sweetie Pie

I giggle when I heard her singing it with her baby voice. I grin like an idiot while listening to her song.. Lisa is such a dork and She didn't care even if she will looked like idiot just to make me happy.. Thats why I love her so much.

"I love you so much"

"I love you very much my love but I'm not finish yet, just listen to me first okay" She chuckles and continue to sing.

You're my Cuppycake
Gumdrop
Snoogums-snoogums
You're
The apple of my eye

And I love you so
And I want you to know
That I'll always be right here

And I love to sing
Sweet songs for you
Because
You are so deeeaaarr.

I burst in laughter when she finish her song and hold on my stomach..

"Did you like my song love?" She ask on the other line and I heard some rustling in there.

"I love it manoban you such a dork, my handsome dork" I know that monkey is smiling widely on the other line right now. She really love when I complement her.

"Only for you my queen.. Are you up already?"

"Yes love, i just woke a while ago. How about you ? its look like your still in bed? What is the rustling noise I heard btw?" I pampered her with questions and I heard her giggle.

"One by one nini.. My brain is still not Functioning" She joked and I heard a laugh of the kids..

"I just woke up and immediately called you.. and those rustling sound is from the kids they opening the gift that mom and dad got for me" I keep silent for a minute until I heard her calling my name continuesly.

"I'm here love I'm just listening to you" I tried to act normal but I know she know what I feel. I really can't hide anything on her. She's like a mind reader even tho. she didn't see me.. I heard her heave I sighed before she talk.

"Is this because of your parents right? Aren't they coming?" I sighed .

"I don't know love.. They didn't even greet me"

"It's okay love maybe they just busy okay.. Don't worry we were still here for you I could ask mom to walk with you later so cheer up my love, your gonna be graduated later.. We should start to make a lot of babies now" I chuckles and shakes my head on her..

"You should marry me first manoban"

"Just wait and see my queen"

"I will marry you soon and we gonna have our honeymoon for 1 week"My eyes widen on what she said and grip on pillow..