Chapter 26

Lisa's P.O.V.

We are gazing at the stars in veranda when I feel shivered in my skin like someone's watching me.. I looked at the sliding door then I see a kitten I mean Jennie glaring at me.. What wrong with her? Did I do something wrong? I ask myself and look at her confusely.

"Hey love a-re you okay?" I uttered nervously co'z her gaze is scaring me.. She didn't answered me. Then I noticed that she's griping at my phone. I gulp and stood up from the chair to approach her.

"What is this manoban?" She said with a annoyed voice and show me something in my phone.. She play the video and I keep myself not to laugh. Those video is so funny and I didn't think she will saw it. You so dead meat now manoban.. She glared at me when I let out a chuckle and smack the back of my head..

"Are you enjoying this huh!" She angrily said and throw the phone in me. It caught me off guard, good thing I was flexible and catch it before it fall in the floor..

"Bring Leo to Bed now manoban and you sleep in the couch" Jennie said and storm off inside the bedroom. I sigh and carried Leo before I follow her inside.

When we go inside I saw her in bed leaning at the head board and a book in hand.. I put Leo in the bed and approach her.

"Hey love don't be mad at me"

"Don't talk to me manoban!" She huffed and roll to the other side and ignored me.

"Look I'm sorry for taking that video babe, but your so cute in there" I explain and pull her to face me.

"It was embarrassing~" She said and hide in my chest. I smile in victory while rubbing her back. She angry kitten and a bitch in others but she's soft when it comes to me..

"Your so cute there love no need to embarassed. Did you know that drunk Jennie is my favorite?"

"hmmp" she hump like a five years old kid and punch me playfully in the chest.

"Your making fun of mee~" She said using her baby voice and pout.. I giggle and kiss her in the lips..

"Okay you can delete it if you want" I give her my phone and she instantly snatched it from my hand and delete the video. She then show me her gummy smile. She's like a bipolar who changed her emotion immediately.

"I love you daddy" She said and snuggles in me. I froze on what she called me and feel hot all of sudden.

"What did you call just me?" She let go the hug and lift her head to face me.

"Daddy why don't you like it?"

"I love it love" I grin and give her a peck. "Can you call me like that when we make love" In whisper said and wink at her she then smack me in the head.

"Here we go again with your pervert mind love. Leo's with us so behave" I sigh and face my left side to check Leo and I I'm surprise when I saw him playing on his iPad. It's already late but this little monkey is not sleepy yet..

Jennie fell asleep on my shoulder, she look like angel when sleeping but a moody kitten when she woke up.. I slowly slip her away from my shoulder and put her on the pillow and rolled to my side to see Leo still in wide awake. Did this kid drink coffee? I sigh and carried him into the couch.

"You need to sleep already bud" I him sit on my lap sideways and make him lean on my chest.

"But I'm not sleepy yet Dada" He pout at look at me with his puppy eyes.

"Then what do you wanna do?" He put his little hands on his chin and think..

"Let's play nerf gun Dada"