Chapter 17

Lisa's P.O.V.

Those days and weeks have passed so fast. Jennie and I gotten so close now. She's being clingy to me and I'm enjoying it when she's like that. There's even a rumor in the campus that where already dating and how I wish it's true. I thought jennie will be upset about it but, she's not, she's just cool about it and that's the reason why like her no I already love her. She was different from the other girls I met.

We eat and hangout together and sometimes she visit the house to see the kids. She's very fund of the kids now. I feel overwhelmed when she interact with them like she know them so well.

I think I'm ready to confess my feelings now. Later I will invite her to have a date with me. I felt a little nervous but I know I can do it. I've been preparing for weeks and I think it's already the time to do it..

It's saturday so we're all now at the living room watching some cartoons with the kids.

I fish out my phone from my pocket and go to my gallery. I was scrolling on the picture then something caught my attention. I stop and watch the piture.

 I stop and watch the piture

It was Leo's baby picture. The first time I saw him at the orphanage. He so cute and look like an angel. I smiled and caresses his picture from my phone and look at him who busy playing with Wendy..

"Aww is that Leo his so cute"I got startled when jennie appears from nowhere. She's so close in my ear that I felt her breath in my neck. she was leaning at the cough from the back. I felt hot out of the sudden and I stand from the couch to stay away from her while fanning my self. She follow me by her gaze and look confusely. I avert my eyes and pretend to look the kids..

"Why are fanning yourself manoban?" Jisoo approach me.

I immediately hide my hand from the back and smile to chu awkwardly..Your so obvious manoban.

"I'm just gonna go at the kitchen to make some snacks guy's"

I made an excuse and go to the kitchen.. I need to get away from jennie for a second, she so irresistible and I need to stop myself from thinking some pervert thought about her..

I was busy cutting some union that I didn't realize jennie is already beside me. looking at me intently. I gulp when our eyes meet and she slowly walk forward to me without breaking her gaze on me. And I slowly lean in until our forehead meet. I hold her chin and tuck some hair to her ear she smiled and hook her hand on my neck. I think the world stop for a moment and all I can see is her. We slowly lean to each other but stop when we heard someone cleared her throat from the back. We quickly parted way's and pretend nothing happened and faced jisoo.

"I think your already eating your snack her manoban" Jisoo said and smirk ugh.. I was murdering jisoo on my head already for always ruining our moment..

"Shut up chu!! I'm still cooking so you better wait" I answer her and back from cutting the Union.

"I will help you"Jennie said and  put the noodles on the bowl.. I was about to talk to her about what happened but I don't want us to be awkward so I just live with it until I confess my feeling for her tomorrow.