Chapter 29

Author's P.O.V.

Lisa lost her conscious and her friends immediately help her. Leo saw what happened to his Dada and cry so hard. He run from the corner and approach his Dada that is now lying in the floor. His gripping to lisa's shirt and try to wake her up while crying hard but nothing happened. He then face his auntie Chu and hug her.

"Auntie chu I don't want Dada to die" His having a hard time breathing from too much crying. Jisoo soothed her in her arms and tried to assured him that her Dada is going to be fine.

The ambulance arrived and put Lisa in to bring in the hospital. Wendy is the one who accompany Lisa in the ambulance car while jisoo and seulgi followed by their car. They contact Lisa's parents to inform the accident and their break down when they hear what happened to their daughter..

Jennie feels her heart broke into pieces when she heard the news.. She break down on the floor and cried so hard. Mr. and Mrs. Manoban saw her and their heart aches for the brunette they approach her and pull her into hug. The brunette didn't Hisetate and hug Mr. and Mrs. Manoban.

"I think we should go to the hospital now dear" Mrs. Manoban fall out from the hug and face the brunette and wipe the tears from her face using her tumb. The brunette nod and stood up.

The ambulance arrived at the hospital and immediately bring Lisa at the OR..

Jisoo and Seulgi arrived in the hospital with Leo who's look calm now while clinging at chu.

They panting hard when they arrived at the OR and saw Wendy sitting at chair. They approach her and tap her shoulder to get her attention.

"How is she?" jisoo ask while panting from running to Wendy and sit beside her.

"I don't know their still operating her and getting the bullet from her shoulder" Wendy explain and look back at the door of the operating room..

"Da-da" Leo mumble with teary eyes while looking at the Operating room. He was so worried to his dada and scared that something might happened to her..

"Hey bud, let go to the 7/11 first you must be hungry" Seulgi ask the kid but he shakes his head No.. Seulgi sigh and kneel down to level him and hold him on the shoulder.

"You need to eat Leo. Your Dada will be sad if she knows that you didn't eat. She will be fine, Your Dada is strong okay" Leo listen to him and nod his head to seulgi.

"How about you two? Do you need something?"

"Coffee can make seul" seulgi nod at the two and start to walk with Leo...
-
"Faster Marco!!"

"I'm trying my best here hon! can you calm down first, You have a weak heart. you will lie next to Lisa if your being like that so please.. Lisa's gonna be fine" Mr. manoban tried to calm his wife for panicking and heave a sigh.

Jennie on the other hand is just looking outside the window. Praying that nothing bad happened to her girlfriend.

Wendy and jisoo stood up from their chair when the door of the Operating room swing open and the doctor walk outside and approach them.

"Are you relatives of Ms. manoban?" The doctor ask while looking at the two.

"I'm her cousin doc?" Wendy raise her hand and face the doctor. She so worried to her cousin and the doctor face didn't help . The doctor face is so down  she tried to read her expression but she can't. She get panicked when she think something happened to her cousin and gasp.

"Don't tell m-"

"Relax ma'am, the operation is successful" the doctor cut her and Chuckled.. "good thing you bring her here immediately. She lost too much blood and her body is so weak. She okay now but still unconscious. We will be Tranfered her to a room now see you later." the doctor bow at them and walk away. they sigh in relief and sit back on the chair.