Chapter 21

Jennie's P.O.V.

Lisa went out to pick up the kids so I left to look over Leo. His fever went down already and we felt relieved especially Lisa. She keeps blaming herself for what happened to Leo and I hate it to see her like that. Lisa is a great Dada to them. I see how she takes care and being hands on to them and I'm proud to her.

We here now at the living room co'z Leo ask me to watch some movie.

"Mommy where's Dada?"Leo ask and sit on my lap.

"She fetch Ella and lily bud"I got alarm when I heard  a sob from him..

"Hey bud you okay? is something hurt?"I ask him worriedly and he look me with a teary eyes.

"I miss Dada"

"She will be here any minute bud. Stoop crying your Dada will be sad if she knew that you cried. You don't want Dada to be sad right?" I tried to comport him and thank God he stop from crying and hug me instead. This boy is so clingy to lisa.

After a minute Lisa arrived and the two.. They immediately run to me when they saw me at the leaving room. My heart feel warm for the affection of this kids for me. I love them already and their Dada of course.

I approach Lisa and about to kiss her but she avoid me and go to the kitchen. Whats wrong with her? I forrow my brows in confusion and follow her in the kitchen. I saw her getting something at the fridge. I approach her at pin her at the fridge.

"What wrong babe? why are you avoiding me" She face me then pout. then I remember what happened earlier. I chuckled and pinch her nose.

"Are you sexually frustrated manoban?" I tease her and she whine..

"Stop making fun of me babe" I give her a peck in the lips and hug her.

"We have a lot of time to do it babe don't be so grumpy okay"She nod but still pouting. She so cute .

"How's leo babe?"

"His fine babe don't worry.. let's go back there he's been looking for you since he woke up"

We walk back into the living hand on hand and join the kids in the couch. Leo immediately cling to Lisa and snuggle to her. Lisa pull me beside her and put her shoulder to me.

"Ayeah!!" We got startled when we heard a squeals from our back. We look back to see the gand with food in hand.

"You look like a one big happy family guys"Wendy tease and sit beside Ella.

"I think I'm gonna cry"Rose emotionaly said and wipe her fake tears..I rolled my eyes on them and get the pizza on jisoo.

"How's our little nuggets?" jisoo ask and sit on the floor.

"His fine now. but he need to rest more" Lisa explain and she nod. I give her a piece of pizza and she mouthed me 'thank you' and 'Iloveyou' I smiled at her and give her a peck.

"Get some room guy's your kids are her"Wendy said while getting the chicken from the box.

"You just envy wen co'z you don't have a girlfriend"Jisoo said and we laugh.

"I don't need a relationship chu I can get a girl anytime"

"Having a girlfriend is nice wen you need to try it"We all look at seulgi direction and look her in surprise.

"Wow!! is that you seul?"

"Oh come on!! guys everyone is changing okay. look at Lisa here
she used to be trouble maker and hoo--" seulgi didn't finish her sentence when Lisa shoved a piece of pizza at her mouth..