Chapter 13

Lisa's P.O.V.

I woke up with massive head ache and a hang over. I tried to massage it, but the pain doesn't go away. I lazily get up from the bed and walk down stairs.

I heard a noise coming from the kitchen so I went there to know what it was. The mess welcomed me when I enter the kitchen. All of Mom's cooking utensils were scattered on the floor and the kids face is covered with flour. I gasp and look in mom's direction. She give me an apologinic smile and start to pick up the utensils from the floor.

It seems like my head aches got worst for just looking at my kids state. I sigh and help mom before I face the kids.

"Dada we help mamo baked some cookies and it's so fun" Leo utter innocently.

"Yes it is obvious that you really enjoyed it from your looks bud" I point his face and he grin. 

"Let's clean up already kids your face is a mess"I chuckle and secretly took them a picture. But Ella notice me and try to snatch my phone.

"Dada delete that, I look like a dumpling there" I laugh at her and run away so that she can get the phone.

"That's okay love, You're still cute"

"But Dada!!" she whines and pout

"Your so cu-" I did not finish my word when someone throw a flour in my face. My eyes widen and face the culprit who burst into laughter and hide on his sisters back. I was about to catch him but, he run immediately from me.

"Run for your life bud I will roast you if I catch you!!" I shout and run after him.

I cornered him at the kitchen island and about to catch him but, He get a fist full flour from the plastic and throw it to me but I dodge. I smirk and took the plastic of flour and poured it on his head.

"Your cheating Dada!!" he whine and wipe his head.

Ella and lily came and helped us shake the flour out of our bodies. We burst into laugh when we look at each other and saw our missy state.

"Good mor" Chu gasp and look around the mess we made at the kitchen.

"What happened here?" She scan the kitchen again and look at me.

"You look like an idiot lis Haha I need to take a picture of this smile guy's" the kids smile widely at her but I just frown.

"Don't you dare show that to anyone chu or you will be dead" I whisper said the last word and get up from the floor.

"Let's clean you already guy's" They all nod and follow me.

Jisoo volunteer to bath Leo. I thank her and take my bath too.

I was changing when I remember what happened last night. I constantly smile while thinking about our talk last night. Her voice is so sweet and I want to hear them again.

When we go down Wendy and seulgi are already there at the living room rolling on the couch.

"argg I'm not gonna drink that much again" Seulgi mumble and notice our presence.

"GoodmOrning kids"

"Good morning aunty bear. are you okay?" Ella asked with a worried look at seulgi.

"Yes little Jennie hehe I mean little Ella" I set beside her and smack her head.

"Come on lis. I'm just kidding!!" She scratch her head and move away from me.

"So what's our plan today guy's"
Wendy spoke and look the three of us.

"We already have class tommorow. So, I just want to stay home and relax"