Chapter 9

Lisa's P.O.V.

Today is Leo's day. What I mean is Leo's choice. When we're back home I made them choose what place do they like to go.

Ella chose the amusement park. Lily chose the ocean park, while Leo's chose to go in the zoo.

It's supposed to be Lily's turn today but, Leo bribed his sister buy giving her a gummy bears and Lily accept it without second thought.

I'm glad that the two of them get along now.

Leo is the first one who woke up today and wake me up with tickles.

I groaned and  i slowly push him away but, he just laugh and continue to tickle me.

"Dada!!"

"Dada!!"

"Dadaaa!!"

He call me three times and I just ignored him and continue to sleep. minutes later I feel some weight on my back. He piggy ride on my back and start to jump.

My phone ring from the night shelves.

But i just ignored it.

My phone ring again and Leo got down from my back and took it.

"Dada aunty chu-chu is calling. can I answel it?"

I nod and he immediately tap the screen to answer. Jisoo's face pop up from the screen and Leo giggles while talking to Chu.

"Hello my little nuggets" Chu say to Leo. I'm still sleepy and it's still early so I just allow Leo to talk to Chu and sleep again.

-

When I woke up again the kids are no longer here in the room. I heard some laughter from the kitchen and I automatically smiled.

Did they eat already..? I keep listening to them while changing my shirt and I forrows my brow when I heard that they talking to someone.

I rose to the outside to see the kids talking to the phone. I slowly approach them and peek to the screen. My eyes widen when I see the person who are they talking to.

"Hi Lisa it's good to see you again" I gulp and smiled nervously.

"Hi to you too Rose"

I join the kids on the couch and face on the screen.

If Rose is already there in Korea that means she's there too. My stomach flip to think that I will finally see her after 3 years.

"You really look different now like jisoo's said"

Rose broke my train of thoughts. I clear my throat and answer her.

"I'm still Lisa rose"

"Yes you are" she rolled her eyes and chuckles.

"But I'm talking about your personality and that" she point my hair.

"Black fits perfectly on you"

"Thanks" I smiled shyly. wait when did i became a shy person.

"I'm so shock about the kids" She continue.

"Why?"

"Duh!! who will think that the great lalisa manoban, the trouble maker and the heart breaker?"

She stop when she saw me cringe on last word and mumble sorry.

"It's okay, I'm not affected on that anymore. It's just feel weird"

"The kids are great btw and cute, specially leo. He even call me munk-munk when he first saw me he so sweet"

I laugh on that and rose eyed me confusely.